Headquarters in Calgary, AB, Canada
4.9/5 - Excellent
See all tours
- Over 13 years experience running tours
- Freedom in your travel experience
- Adventure-based travel
- Tours running to Thailand and Maldives since 2003
Save up to 60% across the globe
ends on 26 Sep 2017
12 BeachLife Tours Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
Looking for a specific tour? 2 BeachLife Tours toursCheck it out
- KLKellyBali & Gili’s!5.0 - ExcellentWritten on March 22, 2017Went in the trip of a lifetime in 2007 with my best friend to Bali. Brad was such an amazing and laid back tour guide. No trip has topped it since. Have been dr…Read moreBeachLife Tours commented on this reviewThanks Kelly! That was an awesome trip hey... felt like we all traveled around as a group of friends which is exactly how it should be. The tours have only been getting better... hope you can join another trip soon. Come on the Maldives Tour... its a personal favourite!
- SAShahbazMaldives: 1 week 3 islands!4.5 - ExcellentWritten on January 20, 2017Hi i am shahbaz ali and i am from Pakistan.. I am a tourist and prefer to live on bech life.. Beach life is so pleasant life. There a lot of source for enjoy.. …Read moreBeachLife Tours commented on this reviewThanks Shahbaz! Happy to hear you enjoy our tours. Keep living the beachlife and hope to travel with you again soon!
- BBrodieMaldives: 10 days - 4 islands!5.0 - ExcellentWritten on December 9, 2016…ience! The Maldives are one of the most beautiful places on earth and BeachLife did it right, Island Hopping. So many beautiful places, breathtaki…Read moreBeachLife Tours commented on this reviewThanks for the positive feedback Brodie! The Maldives tour is pretty amazing... definitely our favourite! Hope to travel with you again soon!
- KAKylaMaldives: 10 days - 4 islands!5.0 - ExcellentWritten on December 3, 2016My mother and I traveled with BeachLife tours to the Maldives in November for two weeks. It was a trip of …Read moreBeachLife Tours commented on this reviewWas a pleasure traveling with you and your mom! I don't think she was ever not snorkelling, happy to see someone that appreciates it just as much as we do. Hope we get to travel with u guys again soon... felt like we were traveling as a group of close friends and family, good times :)
- YYanahMaldives: 1 week 3 islands!5.0 - ExcellentWritten on December 3, 2016…t all was. I have been looking forward to the Maldives for years, and BeachLife Tours made it so memorable. I'm really thankful for the time and a…Read moreBeachLife Tours commented on this reviewThank you Yanah! Was great traveling with you too, you were so laid back and seemed to enjoy every minute of it! Too bad you could't extend... i remember you almost cancelled your flight to stay with us another week! Well there shall be a next time, hope we all travel together again soon!
- Anonymous5.0 - ExcellentWritten on June 19, 2012… had a few to choose from (i.e.. free and easy, beach travellers, and BeachLife) I asked around and had mixed reviews of all, so I decided to go w…Read moreBeachLife Tours commented on this reviewThats awesome! Thanks for that positive review for our BeachLife Tours and hope you can join us again sometime this year! Check our our BeachLife Maldives tour... those islands will blow you away and the way we set it up is right down to perfection, you will love it!
- AnonymousThailand / Philippines 5 Week Combo!5.0 - ExcellentWritten on June 18, 2012I had a Blast! If you are looking to party and see the best destinations in Thailand and the Philippines this would be a great trip for you. There was a lot o…Read moreBeachLife Tours commented on this reviewThose combo trips are a blast hey! Happy u enjoyed your trip with BeachLife Tours, and all the way back in 2012 when we just first started our tours! Check our our new BeachLife Maldives tours... you will love it, maybe even more than your combo trip!
- AnonymousThailand / Philippines 5 Week Combo!4.5 - ExcellentWritten on June 13, 2012BeachLife is your best bet if you're looking for a party tour but also want …Read moreBeachLife Tours commented on this reviewThanks for the feedback and we're happy you enjoyed your trip with BeachLife Tours! Since 2012 we've expanded with new options for traveling include some island hopping trips through the Maldives that would just love ! Check our the BeachLife Maldives tour packages... those island are to die for!
- AnonymousBeachLife in Thailand! 2-5 week trips!5.0 - ExcellentWritten on June 12, 2012My trip through Thailand with BeachLife marked the first time I’d ever been travelling as part of an org…Read moreBeachLife Tours commented on this reviewHappy you enjoyed your trip with BeachLife Holidays! I hear you have a few friends joining us next month, i'm sure they'll have the same experience! All the best and hope to backpack with u again soon! BeachLife Holidays
- AnonymousBeachLife in Bali! 2-5 Week trips!5.0 - ExcellentWritten on June 11, 2012Best trip of my life, cannot wait to go backBeachLife Tours commented on this reviewThanks Aaron! It was awesome traveling with you! Hope you join us on another BeachLife Holidays trip in 2013! All the best :)
BeachLife Tours Tours
Maldives 2 tours
- Maldives: 10 days - 4 islands! 10 daysStarts MaleEnds Thinadhoo$1,328
- Maldives: 1 week 3 islands! 7 daysStarts MaleEnds Maafushi$948
About BeachLife Tours
Established in 2002, BeachLife is a boutique travel company specializing in small group tours to the Maldives, Thailand, & Bali. For the past 13 years we’ve spent our time living and traveling throughout each country finding out first hand about all “must-do” activities, all the best locations, best restaurants & bars, safe & reliable transportation, and clean – safe hotels always in the best areas to explore and have fun. Our laid-back style to traveling, friendly guides, and off the beaten track locations, has brought about a new approach to traveling as a “tour group.” We’ve designed our trips in a way that gives you all the freedom of traveling alone, but the ease and convenience of having everything organized for you, its then up to you to pick and choose what you want to do along the way, simple as that. The best of the best is always organized for each of our trips, you don’t have to worry about bookings, looking for hotels, deciding what locations would be best, activities that are actually worth doing, etc. We normally stay 3 – 7 days in each of our locations, allowing you time to relax and experience only the best of each place we go. Our activities are also spaced out during times of the day that work for the majority of the group and we describe what to expect, so if you find that you’re not interested and would rather spend the day doing something else, no problem.
Exclusive benefits with
No Booking FeesTourRadar charges 0% booking fees and 0% credit card fees. You won’t find any hidden fees or additional surcharges with us. We want to #BoycottBookingFees Learn more
Best Price GuaranteeFound a better price elsewhere for the same trip? Send us the quote and we'll match it! Learn more
Earn Unlimited Travel CreditsEvery time you book with us or you invite someone to TourRadar, you get travel credits. Learn more
BeachLife Tours Photos
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!