Western Europe Tours & Trips
Take an evening stroll on the famous Champs Elysee, witness the beauty of Bruges in Autumn or bike along Amsterdam’s beautiful canals. With plenty of options to choose from, our Western Europe tours are designed to provide every traveler with the pure essence of the places they visit. Discover our tour packages and get lost while exploring new places.
250+ trips through Western Europe with 5,485 reviews
Europe Escape - 12 Days
"Our guide Chris and our driver Graham were the best!! They were very efficient,..."
"John was the most awesome tour guide! He was very knowledgeable and always made..."
Europe Highlights - 10 Days
"We did the 10 day Europe highlight trip September 2016 and Steve was a..."
"The trip was sick, loved meeting new people and becoming good friends!! The..."
"Europe Express was a great introduction to Western Europe. It was definitely a..."
"My experience is one that I will never forget. It was filled with meeting new..."
European Whirl (17 destinations)
"Graham Smith was our guide. He was pleasant, very knowledgeable, diplomatic,..."
European Experience End London summer
"We just did the land tour with trafalgar for our Alaska holiday in 2012. The..."
European Marvel Summer
"Itinerary and knowledge of our tour dire tor was exceptional. 4.45 am meeting..."
Six Countries, Venice & Paris
"Our Cosmos tour exceeded our expectations. Our Tour Director was very..."
European Experience summer (from London to Paris)
"The tour was more than we expected, visiting places we only ever dreamed of,..."
European Magic - London Departure
"I had one of the best trips in my life ! If you are the kind who likes a..."
The Rhine & Moselle – Northbound
"There are no words to adequately describe how fantastic these cruises were. The..."
Rome 2 The Western Loop
"The trip was not what I expected. There were a lot more people on the trip than..."
European Magic - Brighton Departure
11 day christmas & new year tour through Brighton, Paris, Milan and 6 other destinations in 8 different countries
- Pedal from one romantic chateaux to another, step inside medieval castles, and explore rustic markets in the gorgeous Loire Valley, in France.
- Explore maze-like alleyways, stroll in the shade of beautiful gardens and hit seaside tapas bars at night during your stay in sophisticated Barcelona.
- Breathe in crisp Alpine air, stay in charming mountain villages surrounded by pine forests, and feast on chocolate fondue at Switzerland’s Jungfrau alpine region.
- Be transported to an ancient era of chariots and gladiators in the historic city centre of Rome.
- Enjoy a languid cruise along the Rhine River, with stops at fairytale castles, picturesque vineyards and charming Gothic villages.
- Discover the cosiness of Amsterdam’s coffee shops, admire paintings of Renaissance masters and explore the notorious passageways of the Red Light District.
- Enjoy the mouth-watering aroma of Belgian waffles, moules frites and Belgian beer in chic Brussels.
- Explore magical Tyrolean villages and go skiing on the freshly powdered pistes of the Austrian Alps.
- A guided tour will help you explore the baroque exquisiteness of Vienna’s grand palaces and cathedrals.
- You can shop for discounted diamonds and designer and vintage fashion in Brussels and Antwerp.
- The Dutch landscape is a photographer’s paradise, as it is sprinkled with colourful tulip fields, windmills and dairy farms in villages such as Edam, Leiden and Haarlem.
- Learn a few German phrases such as ‘Bitte’ for ‘Please’, and ‘Danke’ for ‘Thank you’.
- Try some regional Italian cuisine such as Bolognese pasta, Neapolitan pizza and Roman offal.
- Look for embroidered linen, Swiss army knives, wood carvings and handmade clocks in Switzerland.
- Follow the popular Camino de Santiago walking trail, which leads to the resting place of St. James in Spain.
- Experience Parisian café culture and indulge in the popular activity of people watching.
Western Europe Tours & Trips Reviews
"Our guide Chris and our driver Graham were the best!! They were very efficient, friendly and kind people. They were the ..."Europe Escape - 12 Days
"John was the most awesome tour guide! He was very knowledgeable and always made everything super fun! Everywhere we went..."European Wonder
"We did the 10 day Europe highlight trip September 2016 and Steve was a fantastic guide and his knowledge throughout the ..."Europe Highlights - 10 Days
"The trip was sick, loved meeting new people and becoming good friends!! The trip was more then what I expected. Would ea..."European Horizon
"Europe Express was a great introduction to Western Europe. It was definitely a jam packed and whirlwind tour and I was a..."Europe Express
"My experience is one that I will never forget. It was filled with meeting new people, forming a family, finding new love..."European Discovery