West Africa Tours & Trips
Find the right tour for you going through the West Africa. With 263 trips visiting places such as Morocco and USA, the tours range in length from 3 up to 70 days. The most popular time to visit the West Africa is May, which has the most number of tour departures.
250+ trips through West Africa with 1,069 reviews
Best of Morocco
"The tour provides a good overview of Morocco's sights, which includes an overnight..."
"An amazing tour! Had heaps of fun with a great bunch of people, sleeping by the desert,..."
"Simply amazing, loved Morocco with these guys! Very well set-up itinerary, fun and..."
South Morocco Discovery
"We covered a lot of ground in a short period of time, which meant LONG days on the..."
"The tour was fantastic. We had an amazing guide that was very knowledgable and always..."
"Simply Amaaazing...... Cant describe.. You have to do it :-)"
Highlights of Morocco
"AMAZING! I obviously don't know geography as I assumed Morocco would be mostly desert,..."
Morocco Encompassed - 15 Days
"Snow-capped mountains, desert, beach, cities - we saw them all. We were six on the..."
Best of Morocco
"Great tour! The guide, Muhammed , was excellent. The whole group was fantastic, ranging..."
Highlights of Morocco
"It was a very good tour which showed off Morocco, nice amount of people on the bus,..."
"The guide was well-prepared, funny, and knowledgeable; the landscapes and experiences..."
Moroccan Souks & Sand
"I was completely impressed both with the itinerary and the experience. Our guide..."
Highlights of Tunisia
"The guide, Montassar Cherni (local agency, Scirocco?) was fantastic -- incredibly..."
"Morocco Encompassed was amazing! Mohammed was an incredible guide making sure we..."
Camels, Kasbahs & Beach - 12 Days
"I did a Nomadic Tour last year in Morocco and LOVED it! Would rate them as one of..."
- Stroll around massive stone ramparts, pretty harbours and visit quirky art galleries, in the fisherman town of Essaouira, Morocco.
- Learn the secrets of kente cloth weaving and traditional wood carving, in the villages that surround Kumasi, the cradle of the Ashanti Empire, in Ghana.
- Visit Abomey’s restored palaces and tap your feet to the unforgettable Geleden Masked Dance, performed by Fon and Yoruba tribesmen in Benin.
- Try and spot Colobus monkeys and Diana monkeys, which scamper around the maze of rainforest trails inside the Tiwai Island Wildlife Sanctuary, in Sierra Leone.
- Cross vine bridges, camp under the stars and explore remote villages in the deep wilderness of Guinea’s forested regions.
- Go see brilliant stained glass art which adorns the beautiful Basilica of Our Lady of Peace in Yamoussoukro, Cote d’Ivoire.
- See the sky drenched in the colours of a golden sunset and listen to the waves crashing against the shore in the serene, palm fringed environs of Cap Skirring, in Senegal.
- Discover an interesting blend of Portuguese colonial influences and West African traditions on the streets of Bissau.
- Sip on cashew rum and potent palm wine in Guinea Bissau. Enjoy the taste of ‘jollof’ (rice cooked with peanut oil and served with fish or chicken).
- Explore Dakar’s energetic music scene in its night clubs and informal music venues.
- Try some Cote d’Ivoire cuisine such as ‘Attieke’ (a cassava preparation) and ‘Kedjenou’ (slow cooked vegetables and chicken).
- Spend some time visiting markets, cafés and restaurants in Faranah, Guinea’s river town.
- You can shop for tailored clothes, leather shoes and hats at Victoria Park in Freetown, Sierra Leone.
- Learn about the history and practices of voodoo culture in Ouidah, Benin.
- Buy woven kente cloth, wooden stools and attractive glass beads in Ghana.
- Learn a few basic French phrases, as this language is widely spoken in West Africa.
West Africa Tours & Trips Reviews
"A fantastic trip that I will remember for a long time, full of character and amazing"Best of Morocco
"Amazing way to discover Morocco! We had a great group and everyone got along really"Exotic Morocco
"Had a great time, thank you Travel Talk, what an amazing country, our guide Abdul"Adventure Morocco
" This is my very favourite Intrepid trip ever!! It has everything - Full of flavours"South Morocco Discovery
"The tour was fantastic. We had an amazing guide that was very knowledgable and always"Moroccan Explorer
"What an amazing adventure! Our guide Abdou was friendly, experienced and knowledgeable"Essential Morocco