West Africa Tours & Trips
Find the right tour for you going through the West Africa. With 252 trips visiting places such as Morocco and Portugal, the tours range in length from 3 up to 70 days. The most popular time to visit the West Africa is May, which has the most number of tour departures.
250+ trips through West Africa with 1,067 reviews
Best of Morocco
"I hv an awesome n most memorable trip of my life. The experiences of stay in..."
South Morocco Discovery
"I highly recommend this tour. Every day we saw something completely new, in..."
"Absolutely amazing trip! We had a fantastic group of like minded people and our..."
"It was a great experience. Our guide and driver has taken a good care of us. I..."
"Phenomenal experience transportation excellent, food delicious, are tour guide..."
"Simply Amaaazing...... Cant describe.. You have to do it..."
Highlights of Morocco (from Casablanca to Marrakesh)
"AMAZING! I obviously don't know geography as I assumed Morocco would be mostly..."
Morocco Encompassed - 15 Days
"Snow-capped mountains, desert, beach, cities - we saw them all. We were six on..."
Best of Morocco
"Great tour! The guide, Muhammed , was excellent. The whole group was fantastic,..."
Highlights of Morocco
"My Cosmos tour was to Morocco in August 2016 and our tour guide was Graham Lye...."
"The guide was well-prepared, funny, and knowledgeable; the landscapes and..."
Moroccan Souks & Sand
"This was an extremely well-organized and interesting, fun adventure. A very..."
Combined Tour 10 Days
"We are a couple in our mid 60s who have just finished an amazing 10 day..."
Highlights of Tunisia
"The guide, Montassar Cherni (local agency, Scirocco?) was fantastic --..."
"Morocco Encompassed was amazing! Mohammed was an incredible guide making sure..."
- Stroll around massive stone ramparts, pretty harbours and visit quirky art galleries, in the fisherman town of Essaouira, Morocco.
- Learn the secrets of kente cloth weaving and traditional wood carving, in the villages that surround Kumasi, the cradle of the Ashanti Empire, in Ghana.
- Visit Abomey’s restored palaces and tap your feet to the unforgettable Geleden Masked Dance, performed by Fon and Yoruba tribesmen in Benin.
- Try and spot Colobus monkeys and Diana monkeys, which scamper around the maze of rainforest trails inside the Tiwai Island Wildlife Sanctuary, in Sierra Leone.
- Cross vine bridges, camp under the stars and explore remote villages in the deep wilderness of Guinea’s forested regions.
- Go see brilliant stained glass art which adorns the beautiful Basilica of Our Lady of Peace in Yamoussoukro, Cote d’Ivoire.
- See the sky drenched in the colours of a golden sunset and listen to the waves crashing against the shore in the serene, palm fringed environs of Cap Skirring, in Senegal.
- Discover an interesting blend of Portuguese colonial influences and West African traditions on the streets of Bissau.
- Sip on cashew rum and potent palm wine in Guinea Bissau. Enjoy the taste of ‘jollof’ (rice cooked with peanut oil and served with fish or chicken).
- Explore Dakar’s energetic music scene in its night clubs and informal music venues.
- Try some Cote d’Ivoire cuisine such as ‘Attieke’ (a cassava preparation) and ‘Kedjenou’ (slow cooked vegetables and chicken).
- Spend some time visiting markets, cafés and restaurants in Faranah, Guinea’s river town.
- You can shop for tailored clothes, leather shoes and hats at Victoria Park in Freetown, Sierra Leone.
- Learn about the history and practices of voodoo culture in Ouidah, Benin.
- Buy woven kente cloth, wooden stools and attractive glass beads in Ghana.
- Learn a few basic French phrases, as this language is widely spoken in West Africa.
West Africa Tours & Trips Reviews
"I hv an awesome n most memorable trip of my life. The experiences of stay in riads n gite were just wonderful. Staying w..."Best of Morocco
"I highly recommend this tour. Every day we saw something completely new, in many places off the beaten path - desert dun..."South Morocco Discovery
"Absolutely amazing trip! We had a fantastic group of like minded people and our guide went above and beyond for us to ma..."Exotic Morocco
"It was a great experience. Our guide and driver has taken a good care of us. I have seen more than what I expected. And ..."Moroccan Explorer
"Phenomenal experience transportation excellent, food delicious, are tour guide was awesome, and commincating with you gu..."Adventure Morocco
"Simply Amaaazing...... Cant describe.. You have to do it :-)..."Essential Morocco