West Africa Tours & Trips
Find the right tour for you going through the West Africa. With 282 trips visiting places such as Morocco and Ghana, the tours range in length from 3 up to 70 days. The most popular time to visit the West Africa is October, which has the most number of tour departures.
250+ trips through West Africa with 1,057 reviews
Best of Morocco
"I hv an awesome n most memorable trip of my life. The experiences of stay in..."
"Overal was a very well organized tour. The tour guide was friendly and helpful...."
South Morocco Discovery
"We covered a lot of ground in a short period of time, which meant LONG days on..."
"It was a great experience. Our guide and driver has taken a good care of us. I..."
"Simply Amaaazing...... Cant describe.. You have to do it..."
"Adventure Morocco was an amazing tour. It exceeded my expectations. Abdoul, the..."
Highlights of Morocco
"This G Adventures 'Highlights of Morocco' tour exceeded my expectations. A..."
Highlights of Morocco
"It was a very good tour which showed off Morocco, nice amount of people on the..."
"The guide was well-prepared, funny, and knowledgeable; the landscapes and..."
Highlights of Morocco (13 destinations)
"The 16 days highlights of Morocco tour was a great way to Tour around some of..."
"Morocco Encompassed was amazing! Mohammed was an incredible guide making sure..."
Morocco Encompassed - 15 Days
"With a great deal of pleasure and many, many happy memories we are very happy..."
Morocco Kasbahs & Desert
"so wonderful it was, thanks for our guide Ihoucine, he is so kind and helpful,..."
Highlights of Morocco
15 day discovery tour through Casablanca, Rabat, Meknes and 11 other destinations in Morocco
Camels, Kasbahs & Beach - 12 Days
"I did a Nomadic Tour last year in Morocco and LOVED it! Would rate them as one..."
- Stroll around massive stone ramparts, pretty harbours and visit quirky art galleries, in the fisherman town of Essaouira, Morocco.
- Learn the secrets of kente cloth weaving and traditional wood carving, in the villages that surround Kumasi, the cradle of the Ashanti Empire, in Ghana.
- Visit Abomey’s restored palaces and tap your feet to the unforgettable Geleden Masked Dance, performed by Fon and Yoruba tribesmen in Benin.
- Try and spot Colobus monkeys and Diana monkeys, which scamper around the maze of rainforest trails inside the Tiwai Island Wildlife Sanctuary, in Sierra Leone.
- Cross vine bridges, camp under the stars and explore remote villages in the deep wilderness of Guinea’s forested regions.
- Go see brilliant stained glass art which adorns the beautiful Basilica of Our Lady of Peace in Yamoussoukro, Cote d’Ivoire.
- See the sky drenched in the colours of a golden sunset and listen to the waves crashing against the shore in the serene, palm fringed environs of Cap Skirring, in Senegal.
- Discover an interesting blend of Portuguese colonial influences and West African traditions on the streets of Bissau.
- Sip on cashew rum and potent palm wine in Guinea Bissau. Enjoy the taste of ‘jollof’ (rice cooked with peanut oil and served with fish or chicken).
- Explore Dakar’s energetic music scene in its night clubs and informal music venues.
- Try some Cote d’Ivoire cuisine such as ‘Attieke’ (a cassava preparation) and ‘Kedjenou’ (slow cooked vegetables and chicken).
- Spend some time visiting markets, cafés and restaurants in Faranah, Guinea’s river town.
- You can shop for tailored clothes, leather shoes and hats at Victoria Park in Freetown, Sierra Leone.
- Learn about the history and practices of voodoo culture in Ouidah, Benin.
- Buy woven kente cloth, wooden stools and attractive glass beads in Ghana.
- Learn a few basic French phrases, as this language is widely spoken in West Africa.
West Africa Tours & Trips Reviews
"I hv an awesome n most memorable trip of my life. The experiences of stay in riads n gite were just wonderful. Staying w..."Best of Morocco
"Overal was a very well organized tour. The tour guide was friendly and helpful. The transportation was comfortable and t..."Exotic Morocco
"We covered a lot of ground in a short period of time, which meant LONG days on the road. We'd often get to our destinati..."South Morocco Discovery
"It was a great experience. Our guide and driver has taken a good care of us. I have seen more than what I expected. And ..."Moroccan Explorer
"Simply Amaaazing...... Cant describe.. You have to do it :-)..."Essential Morocco
"Adventure Morocco was an amazing tour. It exceeded my expectations. Abdoul, the tour guide made the trip fantastic. His ..."Adventure Morocco