Tours of Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam
Find the right tour for you that goes to Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam. With 134 tours to choose from, ranging in length from 8 days to 57 days. The most popular month to visit these countries is October, which has the most number of departures.
134 trips through Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam with 394 reviews
Best of Vietnam & Cambodia
"This trip is actually two trips combined. The first is vietnam South express...."
Cambodia & Vietnam on a Shoestring
"I would 100% recommend this tour. It was the best time, amazing guide, amazing..."
"I loved the home stay, cycling across the bamboo bridge and through the..."
Cambodia on a Shoestring
"My trip was very fun! I met some very cool people, and visited some cool..."
Cycle Indochina & Angkor
"A great way to see 3 wonderful countries. Our guide Moh was superb - always..."
"Amazing country! Guide made all the difference! and i loved how diverse the..."
Big Indochina Adventure
"Our tour started in Thailand before travelling through Laos and Cambodia,..."
Thai Indochina Explorer
14 day discovery tour through Ho Chi Minh City, Cu Chi Tunnels, Cai Be and 12 other destinations in 3 different countries
"Did the Cambodia Express Tour - got to see a lot in a short period of time...."
Moc Bai Pass (Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam)
"It was excellent, I have really enjoyed it and it has been relatively hassle..."
Indochina Odyssey (15 destinations)
"My 3-week Indochina Odyssey with Geckos Adventures was amazing! Our guides,..."
Wat's Up Cambodia?
"Was an ewesome experience. Our tour guide charles was fantastic. Totally..."
Best of Cambodia & Vietnam
"Excellent trip. Very well run with great experiences. Both Cambodia and Vietnam..."
Essential Vietnam & Cambodia
"This was my first trip with G adventures. I have been on about 12 international..."
"The Indochina experience was out of this world. Everyday there was something to..."
- Explore the grandeur of Bangkok’s Grand Palace complex filled with the scent of incense rising from spires of opulent temples.
- Follow the aromas of mouth-watering Thai street food, hear energetic calls of hawkers and surrender to the inexhaustible bustle of Bangkok.
- Climb a monumental stairway to reach the sensational Doi Suthep temple nestled on a mountain summit overlooking Chiang Mai.
- Discover the harmonious symmetry of Angkor architecture as you wander around the steamy, sprawling complex.
- Traverse waterways filled with fresh produce and capture the early morning vibrancy of Vietnam’s Cai Rang Floating Market.
- Soak up the majestic sight of freestanding limestone kaarsts rising out of emerald waters on a memorable cruise on Vietnam’s Halong Bay.
- Witness the lasting legacy of Vietnamese emperors as you stroll around the famous Citadel and ornate mausoleums decorating the city Hue.
- Do not sit at a higher position when you are in the company of elder people or monks.
- Take off your shoes, hat or head covering before entering houses and temples.
- When you want to beckon someone in Cambodia, wave with your palm facing downwards.
- It is okay to place a rice bowl close to your mouth if you find it difficult to use chopsticks in Vietnam.
- Do not smoke on or litter streets in Thailand as this could attract a fine of up to two thousand Baht.
- Fold your hands together and slightly bend forward to greet people in Thailand.
- Bargaining is an accepted practice in Vietnam and many sellers will settle for a 20% drop from their initial offer.
Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam Tours & Trips Reviews
"This trip is actually two trips combined. The first is vietnam South express. Our guide was Hoc who was great. He looked..."Best of Vietnam & Cambodia
"I would 100% recommend this tour. It was the best time, amazing guide, amazing people, loads of fun. The accommodation..."Cambodia & Vietnam on a Shoestring
"I loved the home stay, cycling across the bamboo bridge and through the village, and the temples! ...oh, and the tarantu..."Cambodia Adventure
"My trip was very fun! I met some very cool people, and visited some cool places. Thanks to an amazing guide/CEO/CLO (Aka..."Cambodia on a Shoestring
"A great way to see 3 wonderful countries. Our guide Moh was superb - always smiling and managed our group really well. ..."Cycle Indochina & Angkor
"Amazing country! Guide made all the difference! and i loved how diverse the group was. We had people from all around the..."Essential Cambodia