Tours of Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam
Find the right tour for you that goes to Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam. With 120 tours to choose from, ranging in length from 8 days to 57 days. The most popular month to visit these countries is December, which has the most number of departures.
120 trips through Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam with 401 reviews
Best of Vietnam & Cambodia
"This trip is actually two trips combined. The first is vietnam South express...."
Cambodia & Vietnam on a Shoestring
"The trip was amazing but heaps to do so on the go all the time. Really good..."
"I loved the home stay, cycling across the bamboo bridge and through the..."
Essential Vietnam & Cambodia
"This was my first trip with G adventures. I have been on about 12 international..."
Cycle Indochina & Angkor
"A great way to see 3 wonderful countries. Our guide Moh was superb - always..."
The Road to Vietnam
"My trip was epic, tour guide was Luke and he was great really easy to get along..."
"Lots of travel hours but I expected this. Awesome daily activities. Great guide..."
Big Indochina Adventure
"Our tour started in Thailand before travelling through Laos and Cambodia,..."
"I had an AMAZING time on this trip! Going off what Kelly said, Asian Fusion is..."
"Did the Cambodia Express Tour - got to see a lot in a short period of time...."
Thai Indochina Grand Tour
28 day discovery tour through Bangkok, Chiang Rai, Chiang Khong and 20 other destinations in 4 different countries
Moc Bai Pass (Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam)
"It was excellent, I have really enjoyed it and it has been relatively hassle..."
"My 3-week Indochina Odyssey with Geckos Adventures was amazing! Our guides,..."
Best of Cambodia & Vietnam
"Me and my husband have just returned from our tour of Vietnam and Cambodia with..."
Cambodia on a Shoestring
"My trip was very fun! I met some very cool people, and visited some cool..."
- Explore the grandeur of Bangkok’s Grand Palace complex filled with the scent of incense rising from spires of opulent temples.
- Follow the aromas of mouth-watering Thai street food, hear energetic calls of hawkers and surrender to the inexhaustible bustle of Bangkok.
- Climb a monumental stairway to reach the sensational Doi Suthep temple nestled on a mountain summit overlooking Chiang Mai.
- Discover the harmonious symmetry of Angkor architecture as you wander around the steamy, sprawling complex.
- Traverse waterways filled with fresh produce and capture the early morning vibrancy of Vietnam’s Cai Rang Floating Market.
- Soak up the majestic sight of freestanding limestone kaarsts rising out of emerald waters on a memorable cruise on Vietnam’s Halong Bay.
- Witness the lasting legacy of Vietnamese emperors as you stroll around the famous Citadel and ornate mausoleums decorating the city Hue.
- Do not sit at a higher position when you are in the company of elder people or monks.
- Take off your shoes, hat or head covering before entering houses and temples.
- When you want to beckon someone in Cambodia, wave with your palm facing downwards.
- It is okay to place a rice bowl close to your mouth if you find it difficult to use chopsticks in Vietnam.
- Do not smoke on or litter streets in Thailand as this could attract a fine of up to two thousand Baht.
- Fold your hands together and slightly bend forward to greet people in Thailand.
- Bargaining is an accepted practice in Vietnam and many sellers will settle for a 20% drop from their initial offer.
Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam Tours & Trips Reviews
"This trip is actually two trips combined. The first is vietnam South express. Our guide was Hoc who was great. He looked..."Best of Vietnam & Cambodia
"The trip was amazing but heaps to do so on the go all the time. Really good itinerary and the room mate I was paired wi..."Cambodia & Vietnam on a Shoestring
"I loved the home stay, cycling across the bamboo bridge and through the village, and the temples! ...oh, and the tarantu..."Cambodia Adventure
"This was my first trip with G adventures. I have been on about 12 international tours, about eight in which I was the o..."Essential Vietnam & Cambodia
"A great way to see 3 wonderful countries. Our guide Moh was superb - always smiling and managed our group really well. ..."Cycle Indochina & Angkor
"My trip was epic, tour guide was Luke and he was great really easy to get along with and good at his job. Accommodation ..."The Road to Vietnam