Tours of Spain, Portugal and Morocco
Find the right tour for you that goes to Spain, Portugal and Morocco. With 25 tours to choose from, ranging in length from 13 days to 29 days. The most popular month to visit these countries is May, which has the most number of departures.
25 trips through Spain, Portugal and Morocco with 73 reviews
Spain, Morocco & Portugal (Winter)
"Trent was great! Went out of his way to make the trip memorable and anytime we..."
Madrid to Marrakech
"5th trip with Intrepid and didn't disappoint. Amazing leader - Jamie, superb..."
Spain, Portugal & Morocco
24 day in-depth cultural tour through Madrid, Salamanca, Coimbra and 9 other destinations in 3 different countries
Iberian Peninsula and Morocco (Winter)
"A+ guide and A+..."
Highlights of Spain Morocco and Portugal summer
"From the moment we arrived at the hotel and until we finished the tour, was an..."
Spain Morocco and Portugal
"Excellent experience all..."
"My husband and I had a wondeful time on the 913 Iberian Vacation. The group we..."
"Bec was a phenomenal guide, she made this trip a once in a lifetime experience..."
"Amazing guide. Fun, organised and full of great info! 5 stars!..."
Spain, Portugal & Morocco
16 day discovery tour through Madrid, Avila, Salamanca and 10 other destinations in 3 different countries
Spain Morocco and Portugal Winter
16 day in-depth cultural tour through Madrid, Toledo, Granada and 9 other destinations in 3 different countries
Road to Marrakech
15 day in-depth cultural tour through Madrid, Parque Nacional de Sierra Nevada, Granada and 6 other destinations in 3 different countries
Treasures of Spain Portugal and Morocco (16 destinations)
18 day coach/bus tour through Madrid, Toledo, Salamanca and 11 other destinations in 4 different countries
Spain, Morocco & Portugal
"I did a 15-day tour of Spain, Portugal, and Morocco with Contiki in August..."
Fantastic Morocco + Spain & Portugal
14 day discovery tour through Marrakesh, Ouarzazate, Zagora and 9 other destinations in 3 different countries
- Surrender to the music and party till the sun rises in Lisbon’s legendary bars and nightclubs.
- Delve into Portuguese culture in medieval alleyways and catch the buzz of vibrant student life in the historic university town of Coimbra.
- Hang out in trendy cafes, enjoy a fun day wandering through the El Rastro flee market and discover the Madrilenos secret to joy and living.
- Be mesmerized by the sight of honey-coloured Salamanca city in the golden glow of sunset.
- Listen to romantic gypsy legends as you stroll along the labyrinthine streets of Granada’s Old Arab Quarter.
- Witness the theatrics and intense emotions that surround a traditional flamenco dance in Seville, hometown of the passionate Don Juan.
- Walk into innumerable spiritual and cultural relics in the dusty souks and dim alleyways of Fes, a stunning imperial Arab city.
- Feast your eyes on soothing white houses with cool blue doors and enjoy the laidback vibe of Morocco’s charming Essaouira town.
- Casual wear is accepted but avoid wearing revealing clothes in public places in Morocco.
- If you plan to go shopping for carpets in Fes, decide how much you want to spend before you haggle with shopkeepers.
- Nightlife in Lisbon starts only after 9pm, bars get full after 10:30pm and nightclubs come alive after 1 or 2am.
- Try Lisbon specialties such as stuffed squid and ‘pasteis de nata’ (custard filled tarts).
- Most restaurants in Madrid do not open before 1pm for lunch and 8pm for dinner.
- Plan your Madrid shopping schedule well, as most shops close for a siesta in the afternoon.
- When you leave a store or restaurant in Spain, you can say ‘Hasta luego!’ which means ‘Goodbye’.
- If you’re on a budget you can make a light meal of the tapas that are served free when you order drinks in Granada.
Spain, Portugal and Morocco Tours & Trips Reviews
"Trent was great! Went out of his way to make the trip memorable and anytime we had a question he'd always have an answer..."Spain, Morocco & Portugal (Winter)
"5th trip with Intrepid and didn't disappoint. Amazing leader - Jamie, superb accommodation (Accommodation highlight in C..."Madrid to Marrakech
"A+ guide and A+ Bloke..."Iberian Peninsula and Morocco (Winter)
"From the moment we arrived at the hotel and until we finished the tour, was an absolute sensational tour where every tur..."Highlights of Spain Morocco and Portugal summer
"Excellent experience all round..."Spain Morocco and Portugal
"My husband and I had a wondeful time on the 913 Iberian Vacation. The group we were with were extremely pleasant. There..."Iberian Vacation