Tours of Portugal and Spain
Find the right tour for you that goes to Portugal and Spain. With 75 tours to choose from, ranging in length from 4 days to 22 days. The most popular month to visit these countries is July, which has the most number of departures.
75 trips through Portugal and Spain with 13 reviews
"My husband and I had a wondeful time on the 913 Iberian Vacation. The group we..."
Trail of Columbus
"Most of it was cool - wish the buses had a better Air Con. system; If possible..."
Best of Spain & Portugal
"Amazing! An adventure from the beginning. It is fast paced but slow enough..."
Highlights of Spain and Portugal
"This was our first guided tour ever and was definitely better than expected,..."
"Amazing guide. Fun, organised and full of great info! 5 stars!..."
Explore Spain and Portugal
"Highly recommend this trip to anyone considering it, would have liked more time..."
England, Spain and Portugal Ultimate Adventure
10 day private & custom tour through London, Paris, Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon in 4 different countries
Spain and Portugal in Style (from Barcelona to Madrid)
"We joined the Luxury Gold Spain and Portugal in Style tour in September. I have..."
Iberian Peninsula and Morocco
"This tour was great, but the optional extras were overpriced. All the food..."
Iberian Peninsula and Morocco (Winter)
"A+ guide and A+..."
Rome to Madrid on a Shoestring
"I did Rome to Madrid on a shoestring. It was an amazing tour! We visited a lot..."
Northern Portugal and Santiago de Compostela
"My mom and I had a great time on the Northern Portugal and Santiago de..."
The Way of St. James BikeTour (BASIC - Self- GuidedTour)
"We recently rented bikes and helmets from Fold n Visit, and biked the Camino..."
Highlights Of Spain & Portugal - 9 Days
"Everything was as described by expat explore. Tour leader was exceptional with..."
The Way of St. James BikeTour (DELUXE - Self-GuidedTour)
7 day bicycle tour through Porto, Esposende, Caminha and 4 other destinations in 2 different countries
- Admire the artistic flourishes of Spanish greats such as Goya and Velazquez in Madrid’s Museo Del Prado.
- Walk through majestic Arab gates and discover the luxurious lifestyle enjoyed by erstwhile Moorish kings at the sensual Alhambra palace fortress in Granada, Spain.
- Stroll along sun-kissed plazas, snack at gourmet tapas bars and explore hedonistic pleasures in sophisticated Seville.
- Immerse yourself in spirituality during a memorable hike to the colossal cathedral of Santiago de Compostela, believed to be the final resting place of St. James, the Apostle.
- Pedal along quaint country roads beside the gently-flowing Douro River and stop to go wine-tasting in the beautiful vineyards of the Douro Valley.
- Explore the baroque churches that dot the narrow winding alleys in Porto’s Riberia district.
- Dine on mouth-watering seafood while listening to the longing strains of traditional fado music in Lisbon’s bars and clubs.
- Relax on picturesque cliff fringed, cove beaches and discover the rich cultural heritage of idyllic fishing towns in Portugal’s Algarve region.
- If you’re looking for some entertainment head to Lisbon’s Bairro Alto district as it is the hotspot for bars and clubs.
- Lisbon’s Baixa Pombalina (downtown area) houses specialty stores which sell good quality leather products.
- Satisfy your sweet cravings by tucking into cinnamon dusted custard tarts found in Lisbon’s Antiga Confeitaria de Belem patisserie.
- Along with port, try other local Portuguese wines such as Vinho Verde and Vinho da Bairrada.
- If you want to hop from one tapas bar to another head to destinations such as Ventura de la Vega and Plaza de Santa Barbara in Madrid.
- You can shop for carpets and fine rugs in Granada.
- Try some Portuguese delicacies such as ‘carne de porco à Alentajana’ which is pork garnished with clams and marinated in wine.
Portugal and Spain Tours & Trips Reviews
"My husband and I had a wondeful time on the 913 Iberian Vacation. The group we were with were extremely pleasant. There..."Iberian Vacation
"Most of it was cool - wish the buses had a better Air Con. system; If possible - it might best to now have people join..."Trail of Columbus
"Amazing! An adventure from the beginning. It is fast paced but slow enough where you get great experiences. Our guide wa..."Best of Spain & Portugal
"This was our first guided tour ever and was definitely better than expected, mainly due to the excellent tour guide we h..."Highlights of Spain and Portugal
"Amazing guide. Fun, organised and full of great info! 5 stars! !!..."Iberian Voyager
"Highly recommend this trip to anyone considering it, would have liked more time in Portugal tho......."Explore Spain and Portugal