Norway and Sweden Tours & Trips
Find the right tour for you that goes to Norway and Sweden. With 13 tours to choose from, ranging in length from 9 days to 28 days. The most popular month to visit these countries is May, which has the most number of departures.
13 trips through Norway and Sweden with 14 reviews
Focus on Scandinavia
"The trip was wonderful with scenic landscape, enthusiastic, helpful, friendly..."
Scenic Scandinavia and its Fjords
"Great experience! More than we expected. Our guide was very knowledgable about..."
"Fantastic trip! My only regret is that I didn't continue on the longer version..."
Scandinavia (End Helsinki)
"The tour was wonderful! Our tour guide was incredibly organized, provided us..."
Scandinavia (End Stockholm)
"Very good tour guide. She is knowledgeable and..."
Northern Lights & Arctic Circle by Rail
9 day train & rail tour through Oslo, Trondheim, Bodo and 4 other destinations in 2 different countries
Highlights of Scandinavia summer
12 day in-depth cultural tour through Copenhagen, Odense, Frederickshavn and 9 other destinations in 3 different countries
14 day discovery tour through Copenhagen, Arhus, Gothenburg and 7 other destinations in 3 different countries
Spectacular Scandinavia and its Fjords
15 day discovery tour through Copenhagen, Roskilde, Stockholm and 12 other destinations in 3 different countries
20 day in-depth cultural tour through Oslo, Hamar, Lillehammer and 13 other destinations in 3 different countries
12 day in-depth cultural tour through Amsterdam, Bremen, Hamburg and 14 other destinations in 5 different countries
The Scandinavian Heritage
28 day coach/bus tour through Copenhagen, Stockholm, Helsinki and 16 other destinations in 4 different countries
22 day discovery tour through Berlin, Hamburg, Copenhagen and 9 other destinations in 5 different countries
- Wonder over the meaning of the bizarre sculptures created by the legendary Gustav Vigeland in the cosmopolitan environs of Oslo.
- Visit top-notch art galleries, dine in timber framed restaurants and revel in Bergen’s acclaimed cultural atmosphere.
- Get close to the raw beauty of fjord land as you cruise around Sognefjord, chiselled into existence during the ice ages.
- Enjoy breathtaking views of pine forests, mountains and waterfalls as they unravel before your eyes during an unforgettable journey on the Flam Railway.
- Be amazed by the harmonious juxtaposition of medieval baroque and modern sophistication in Stockholm.
- Relive a seafaring past and discover the secrets of industrial success in the home of Volvo cars, Gothenburg in Sweden.
- Be swept away by the bewitching allure of the flickering Northern Lights amidst the serenity of Lofoten in Norway.
- Roll in the snow, go on exciting sledding expeditions with dogs and embrace indigenous Sami culture in the frigid frontier of Kiruna in Sweden.
- Keep your wrists on the table, in full view, when eating out in Sweden.
- It is considered impolite to offer a toast to someone who is older than you in Sweden.
- If you are visiting northern Sweden, pack snow pants, parkas, ear muffs, hats and gloves to keep you warm.
- Focus on the outside view and refrain from looking at others when visiting a sauna in Sweden.
- Stick to the ride hand side while passing people on stairways or pavements in Norway.
- If you want to try traditional Norwegian food, look for local inns called ‘kro’.
- Sample the traditional Norwegian sausage snack called ‘polse’.
- If you feel like relaxing with a drink in Oslo, head to the Aker Brygge waterfront area.
Norway and Sweden Tours & Trips Reviews
"The trip was wonderful with scenic landscape, enthusiastic, helpful, friendly tour leader and driver..."Focus on Scandinavia
"Great experience! More than we expected. Our guide was very knowledgable about all countries we visited. Accommodatio..."Scenic Scandinavia and its Fjords
"Fantastic trip! My only regret is that I didn't continue on the longer version heading up all the way around Norway. Man..."Scandi Express
"The tour was wonderful! Our tour guide was incredibly organized, provided us with above and beyond information about whe..."Scandinavia (End Helsinki)
"Very good tour guide. She is knowledgeable and friendly..."Scandinavia (End Stockholm)