North Africa Tours & Trips
Find the right tour for you going through the North Africa. With 310 trips visiting places such as Morocco and Portugal, the tours range in length from 3 up to 38 days. The most popular time to visit the North Africa is April, which has the most number of tour departures.
250+ trips through North Africa with 1,754 reviews
"Samah knowledge and passion for what he does is second to none. He not only..."
Best of Morocco
"I hv an awesome n most memorable trip of my life. The experiences of stay in..."
"Absolutely amazing trip! We had a fantastic group of like minded people and our..."
South Morocco Discovery
"I highly recommend this tour. Every day we saw something completely new, in..."
"It was a great experience. Our guide and driver has taken a good care of us. I..."
"Simply Amaaazing...... Cant describe.. You have to do it..."
Highlights of Morocco (from Casablanca to Marrakesh)
"AMAZING! I obviously don't know geography as I assumed Morocco would be mostly..."
Pyramids & Beaches
"I did the pyramids and beaches tour through Egypt in October and it was hands..."
Morocco Encompassed - 15 Days
"Snow-capped mountains, desert, beach, cities - we saw them all. We were six on..."
Egypt Explorer 10 Days, Felucca Cruise & 2 days at Red Sea
"The tour over all was great, especially at the price. The accommodation was..."
Best of Morocco
"Great tour! The guide, Muhammed , was excellent. The whole group was fantastic,..."
King Ramses - 13 days
"Thrown in with a bunch of strangers, but leaving with a collection of new..."
Highlights of Morocco
"My Cosmos tour was to Morocco in August 2016 and our tour guide was Graham Lye...."
Egypt Unplugged - 10 days
"The Egypt Unplugged tour was amazing. We saw all the highlights that you want..."
Moroccan Souks & Sand
"This was an extremely well-organized and interesting, fun adventure. A very..."
- Pamper your senses as you wander around iconic monuments, spellbinding souks and colourful dye pits in Fes, Morocco’s exquisite medieval city.
- Walk past carpeted valley floors, wave to Berber villagers and explore towering canyon walls in the eternal landscape of Morocco’s Dades and Todra Gorges.
- Wake up to the cackle of egrets flocking the river shores and gaze into the eyes of crocodiles, while on a leisurely cruise along Egypt’s ancient river Nile.
- Catch the golden hued resplendence of Luxor’s colossal, stately ruins at sunset.
- Wander around quaint alleyways, sip on Arabic coffee and enjoy charming views of blue coloured buildings, at the picturesque seaside town of Sidi Bou Said in Tunisia.
- Discover the sounds and smells wafting from an Arab souq and admire red tinged Islamic architectural gems in Sudan’s capital city, Khartoum.
- Spend an exciting night in a Berber troglodyte cave in the surreal Matmata landscape, that once served as a setting for Star Wars.
- Wander beneath shady trees as you explore Tipaza’s fantastic Roman era ruins, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site in Algeria.
- Experience Tunis’ interesting mix of French colonial, Arab and Ottoman influences.
- Remember to schedule some time to step into a traditional hamam or Turkish bath, in Tunisia.
- Shop for exquisite basketwork, handicrafts, gold and silver trinkets in Sudan’s souks.
- Bargain for beautiful carpets in the vibrant markets of Ghardaia, in Algeria.
- Sip on sweet mint tea which is served during most occasions, in Morocco.
- Try Egyptian street food such as ‘Ful medames’ (slow cooked fava beans) and ‘Falafel’ (deep fried chick pea balls) in Egypt.
- You can shop for authentic papyrus, colourful cotton scarves, artistic pots and embroidered bedding in Egypt.
- Don’t forget to go on a camel ride through the Sahara desert, while you’re in Morocco.
North Africa Tours & Trips Reviews
"Samah knowledge and passion for what he does is second to none. He not only keeps your interest captured with his storie..."Felucca Odyssey
"I hv an awesome n most memorable trip of my life. The experiences of stay in riads n gite were just wonderful. Staying w..."Best of Morocco
"Absolutely amazing trip! We had a fantastic group of like minded people and our guide went above and beyond for us to ma..."Exotic Morocco
"I highly recommend this tour. Every day we saw something completely new, in many places off the beaten path - desert dun..."South Morocco Discovery
"It was a great experience. Our guide and driver has taken a good care of us. I have seen more than what I expected. And ..."Moroccan Explorer
"Simply Amaaazing...... Cant describe.. You have to do it :-)..."Essential Morocco