North Africa Tours & Trips
Find the right tour for you going through the North Africa. With 336 trips visiting places such as Morocco and Egypt, the tours range in length from 3 up to 38 days. The most popular time to visit the North Africa is April, which has the most number of tour departures.
250+ trips through North Africa with 1,782 reviews
"My tour guide Sam was amazing! I was a bit disappointed in the Nubian village..."
Best of Morocco
"I hv an awesome n most memorable trip of my life. The experiences of stay in..."
Egypt Explorer - 10 Days
"We had a fantastic time in Egypt and enjoyed every minute spent there. Special..."
"Overal was a very well organized tour. The tour guide was friendly and helpful...."
South Morocco Discovery
"We covered a lot of ground in a short period of time, which meant LONG days on..."
"It was a great experience. Our guide and driver has taken a good care of us. I..."
"Simply Amaaazing...... Cant describe.. You have to do it..."
Pyramids & Beaches
"This was an absolutely amazing experience. It was the perfect mix of city,..."
Highlights of Morocco
"This G Adventures 'Highlights of Morocco' tour exceeded my expectations. A..."
Best Of Egypt - 10 Days
"It's fun and nice experience. Our tour leader Ramiz is very kind and..."
King Ramses - 13 days
"What a fantastic tour. Our tour guide Sam was a gem , he was informative,..."
Highlights of Morocco
"It was a very good tour which showed off Morocco, nice amount of people on the..."
Egypt Unplugged - 10 days
"Unbelievable team of your guides. Extensive list of additional activities I..."
"The guide was excellent, the tour beyond my wildest imaginings. Wonderful,..."
Highlights of Morocco
"The 16 days highlights of Morocco tour was a great way to Tour around some of..."
- Pamper your senses as you wander around iconic monuments, spellbinding souks and colourful dye pits in Fes, Morocco’s exquisite medieval city.
- Walk past carpeted valley floors, wave to Berber villagers and explore towering canyon walls in the eternal landscape of Morocco’s Dades and Todra Gorges.
- Wake up to the cackle of egrets flocking the river shores and gaze into the eyes of crocodiles, while on a leisurely cruise along Egypt’s ancient river Nile.
- Catch the golden hued resplendence of Luxor’s colossal, stately ruins at sunset.
- Wander around quaint alleyways, sip on Arabic coffee and enjoy charming views of blue coloured buildings, at the picturesque seaside town of Sidi Bou Said in Tunisia.
- Discover the sounds and smells wafting from an Arab souq and admire red tinged Islamic architectural gems in Sudan’s capital city, Khartoum.
- Spend an exciting night in a Berber troglodyte cave in the surreal Matmata landscape, that once served as a setting for Star Wars.
- Wander beneath shady trees as you explore Tipaza’s fantastic Roman era ruins, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site in Algeria.
- Experience Tunis’ interesting mix of French colonial, Arab and Ottoman influences.
- Remember to schedule some time to step into a traditional hamam or Turkish bath, in Tunisia.
- Shop for exquisite basketwork, handicrafts, gold and silver trinkets in Sudan’s souks.
- Bargain for beautiful carpets in the vibrant markets of Ghardaia, in Algeria.
- Sip on sweet mint tea which is served during most occasions, in Morocco.
- Try Egyptian street food such as ‘Ful medames’ (slow cooked fava beans) and ‘Falafel’ (deep fried chick pea balls) in Egypt.
- You can shop for authentic papyrus, colourful cotton scarves, artistic pots and embroidered bedding in Egypt.
- Don’t forget to go on a camel ride through the Sahara desert, while you’re in Morocco.
North Africa Tours & Trips Reviews
"My tour guide Sam was amazing! I was a bit disappointed in the Nubian village dinner, because there was little to no int..."Felucca Odyssey
"I hv an awesome n most memorable trip of my life. The experiences of stay in riads n gite were just wonderful. Staying w..."Best of Morocco
"We had a fantastic time in Egypt and enjoyed every minute spent there. Special thanks to Michael our tour guide who made..."Egypt Explorer - 10 Days
"Overal was a very well organized tour. The tour guide was friendly and helpful. The transportation was comfortable and t..."Exotic Morocco
"We covered a lot of ground in a short period of time, which meant LONG days on the road. We'd often get to our destinati..."South Morocco Discovery
"It was a great experience. Our guide and driver has taken a good care of us. I have seen more than what I expected. And ..."Moroccan Explorer