Middle East Tours & Trips
Find the right tour for you going through the Middle East. With 477 trips visiting places such as Turkey and Egypt, the tours range in length from 3 up to 44 days. The most popular time to visit the Middle East is April, which has the most number of tour departures.
250+ trips through Middle East with 1,805 reviews
"My tour guide Sam was amazing! I was a bit disappointed in the Nubian village..."
Egypt & Jordan Discovered By Felucca
"Wow! Can't rave about this tour enough. We had the best time, with great people..."
Egypt Explorer - 10 Days
"We had a fantastic time in Egypt and enjoyed every minute spent there. Special..."
Egypt & Jordan Adventure
"It's a great tour that allows you to see the best of Egypt and Jordan. The..."
Pyramids & Beaches
"This was an absolutely amazing experience. It was the perfect mix of city,..."
Turkey Magic Carpet - 10 Days
"Well organised tour embracing history, geography, culture and economics of..."
Magic Carpet Tour
"The tours are well organized, most hotels are good. Our guide Ahmet Seglam (?)..."
Best of Turkey
"One of the best trips I've done. Our leader Caglar was amazing, and the group..."
King Ramses - 13 days
"What a fantastic tour. Our tour guide Sam was a gem , he was informative,..."
"The Ultimate Egypt is a FANTASTIC tour! I had the time of my life. Great tour..."
Ancient Persia in Depth
"Tourradar is probably one of the most incompetent tour operators i have come..."
Egypt Unplugged - 10 days
"Unbelievable team of your guides. Extensive list of additional activities I..."
Treasures of Turkey
"Turkey is one of the most fascinating countries I've been to, and our guide..."
"The guide was excellent, the tour beyond my wildest imaginings. Wonderful,..."
"It was one of those tours where "you see it and gotta have it". Abu Simbel and..."
- Gaze at the ancient beauty of the towering Giza pyramids, and the enigmatic Great Sphinx.
- Enjoy a mesmerizing sunset, as you float effortlessly on the therapeutic waters of the Dead Sea in Jordan.
- Travel back in time, as you visit the many Biblical sites strewn around the sacred Sea of Galilee, in Israel.
- Marvel at beautiful bell towers, golden domes and remarkable minarets, as you explore relics of multiple faiths, in the holy quarters of the Jerusalem Old Town.
- Shop for trinkets, aromatic spices and frankincense in the intricate alleyways of the busy Muttrah Souk, in Oman.
- Go on a trekking adventure through the gorgeous Hatta canyon in the United Arab Emirates, and relax near one of the refreshing pools to rejuvenate your body and soul.
- Enjoy traditional Bedouin hospitality and sleep under a blanket of stars, deep in the deserts of Qatar.
- Listen to the eloquent silence that surrounds the ancient stairways and deserted columns, that form the magnificent Persepolis archaeological ruins in Iran.
- Remember a few Arabic phrases such as ‘As-salaam-alaykum’ for ‘Hello’, and ‘Shukran’ for ‘Thank you’.
- You can shop for Persian rugs, dried fruits and nuts in Iranian shops and souks.
- Try Egyptian street food specialties, such as shawarma rolls (pita bread stuffed with shredded meat), and kushari (a mixture of rice, macaroni, humus, vegetables and lentils).
- The ancient ruins of Petra, carved from red sandstone cliffs in Jordan, look spectacular at sunset so don’t rush back to your hotel too soon.
- Don’t miss the annual nesting season of green sea turtles, between July and October at Ras al Jinz in Oman.
- You can shop for a variety of fabric and clothing in Qatar’s Doha Souq.
- Shop for tax free, luxury brands in Dubai, and visit malls such as the Mall of the Emirates and Dubai Mall, especially during the annual Dubai Shopping Festival.
- Quench your thirst with seasonal fruit juices to prevent dehydration, as the temperatures soar in summer.
Middle East Tours & Trips Reviews
"My tour guide Sam was amazing! I was a bit disappointed in the Nubian village dinner, because there was little to no int..."Felucca Odyssey
"Wow! Can't rave about this tour enough. We had the best time, with great people and great sights and amazing tour guides..."Egypt & Jordan Discovered By Felucca
"We had a fantastic time in Egypt and enjoyed every minute spent there. Special thanks to Michael our tour guide who made..."Egypt Explorer - 10 Days
"It's a great tour that allows you to see the best of Egypt and Jordan. The guides were extremely knowledgeable. It's a f..."Egypt & Jordan Adventure
"This was an absolutely amazing experience. It was the perfect mix of city, pyramids, temples and history in week 1, and ..."Pyramids & Beaches
"Well organised tour embracing history, geography, culture and economics of Turkey. Excellent value for money and pre-org..."Turkey Magic Carpet - 10 Days