Middle East Tours & Trips
Find the right tour for you going through the Middle East. With 484 trips visiting places such as Turkey and Georgia, the tours range in length from 3 up to 44 days. The most popular time to visit the Middle East is April, which has the most number of tour departures.
250+ trips through Middle East with 1,829 reviews
"I had an incredible experience on Travel Talk's Felucca Odyssey tour. In the 9..."
Ultimate Tour of Israel & Jordan (8 Days + 7 nights)
"We would like to thank to Tourist Israel company for pleasant journey, for..."
Egypt & Jordan Discovered By Felucca (from Cairo to Amman)
"Be prepared for a bit of time on the bus in Egypt, but it is 100% worth every..."
Egypt Explorer - 10 Days
"We had a fantastic time in Egypt and enjoyed every minute spent there. Special..."
Egypt & Jordan Adventure
"It's a great tour that allows you to see the best of Egypt and Jordan. The..."
Magic Carpet Tour
"The whole tour of 10 days inTurkey was well run, our guide Ahmet Saglam has..."
"It was one of those tours where "you see it and gotta have it". Abu Simbel and..."
Pyramids & Beaches
"I did the pyramids and beaches tour through Egypt in October and it was hands..."
Best Of Egypt - 10 Days
"It's fun and nice experience. Our tour leader Ramiz is very kind and..."
"Amazing trip! Tour leader was fantastic, everything ran smoothly and Iran is..."
Best of Turkey
"One of the best trips I've done. Our leader Caglar was amazing, and the group..."
"I went to Turkey & Peru (different trips) with G Adventures and both were..."
King Ramses - 13 days
"I have been to Egypt 3 times and Momo (Mohamed Saiid), is the best tour guide..."
Ancient Persia in Depth
"Tourradar is probably one of the most incompetent tour operators i have come..."
Egypt Unplugged - 10 days
"Unbelievable team of your guides. Extensive list of additional activities I..."
- Gaze at the ancient beauty of the towering Giza pyramids, and the enigmatic Great Sphinx.
- Enjoy a mesmerizing sunset, as you float effortlessly on the therapeutic waters of the Dead Sea in Jordan.
- Travel back in time, as you visit the many Biblical sites strewn around the sacred Sea of Galilee, in Israel.
- Marvel at beautiful bell towers, golden domes and remarkable minarets, as you explore relics of multiple faiths, in the holy quarters of the Jerusalem Old Town.
- Shop for trinkets, aromatic spices and frankincense in the intricate alleyways of the busy Muttrah Souk, in Oman.
- Go on a trekking adventure through the gorgeous Hatta canyon in the United Arab Emirates, and relax near one of the refreshing pools to rejuvenate your body and soul.
- Enjoy traditional Bedouin hospitality and sleep under a blanket of stars, deep in the deserts of Qatar.
- Listen to the eloquent silence that surrounds the ancient stairways and deserted columns, that form the magnificent Persepolis archaeological ruins in Iran.
- Remember a few Arabic phrases such as ‘As-salaam-alaykum’ for ‘Hello’, and ‘Shukran’ for ‘Thank you’.
- You can shop for Persian rugs, dried fruits and nuts in Iranian shops and souks.
- Try Egyptian street food specialties, such as shawarma rolls (pita bread stuffed with shredded meat), and kushari (a mixture of rice, macaroni, humus, vegetables and lentils).
- The ancient ruins of Petra, carved from red sandstone cliffs in Jordan, look spectacular at sunset so don’t rush back to your hotel too soon.
- Don’t miss the annual nesting season of green sea turtles, between July and October at Ras al Jinz in Oman.
- You can shop for a variety of fabric and clothing in Qatar’s Doha Souq.
- Shop for tax free, luxury brands in Dubai, and visit malls such as the Mall of the Emirates and Dubai Mall, especially during the annual Dubai Shopping Festival.
- Quench your thirst with seasonal fruit juices to prevent dehydration, as the temperatures soar in summer.
Middle East Tours & Trips Reviews
"I had an incredible experience on Travel Talk's Felucca Odyssey tour. In the 9 days I learn't a lot about Egypt and what..."Felucca Odyssey
"We would like to thank to Tourist Israel company for pleasant journey, for showing us interesting places and that we cou..."Ultimate Tour of Israel & Jordan (8 Days + 7 nights)
"Be prepared for a bit of time on the bus in Egypt, but it is 100% worth every minute. Our guide, Sameh, was so so inc..."Egypt & Jordan Discovered By Felucca (from Cairo to Amman)
"We had a fantastic time in Egypt and enjoyed every minute spent there. Special thanks to Michael our tour guide who made..."Egypt Explorer - 10 Days
"It's a great tour that allows you to see the best of Egypt and Jordan. The guides were extremely knowledgeable. It's a f..."Egypt & Jordan Adventure
"The whole tour of 10 days inTurkey was well run, our guide Ahmet Saglam has in-depth knowledge and stories of every site..."Magic Carpet Tour