Middle East Tours & Trips
Find the right tour for you going through the Middle East. With 470 trips visiting places such as Turkey and England, the tours range in length from 3 up to 44 days. The most popular time to visit the Middle East is September, which has the most number of tour departures.
250+ trips through Middle East with 1,780 reviews
"Samah knowledge and passion for what he does is second to none. He not only..."
Pyramids, Petra, Promised Land - 18 days
"We arrived in Cairo and were met by out On The Go rep who briskly got us..."
Egypt & Jordan Discovered By Felucca
"Be prepared for a bit of time on the bus in Egypt, but it is 100% worth every..."
Ultimate Tour of Israel & Jordan - 8 Days
"We would like to thank to Tourist Israel company for pleasant journey, for..."
Highlights of Israel + Petra
"Our tour of Israel and Jordan was excellent. Everything ran smoothly and we..."
Road to Jordan - 15 days
"The Egyptian part of the tour with our guide Dino was incredible!! Dino is a..."
Egypt & Jordan Adventure
"It's a great tour that allows you to see the best of Egypt and Jordan. The..."
Magic Carpet Tour
"The whole tour of 10 days inTurkey was well run, our guide Ahmet Saglam has..."
"It was one of those tours where "you see it and gotta have it". Abu Simbel and..."
Pyramids & Beaches
"I did the pyramids and beaches tour through Egypt in October and it was hands..."
Best of Turkey
"One of the best trips I've done. Our leader Caglar was amazing, and the group..."
Egypt Explorer 10 Days, Felucca Cruise & 2 days at Red Sea
"The tour over all was great, especially at the price. The accommodation was..."
"Amazing trip! Tour leader was fantastic, everything ran smoothly and Iran is..."
"I went to Turkey & Peru (different trips) with G Adventures and both were..."
"Burak was amazing! Best experience I could have asked for. If you're..."
- Gaze at the ancient beauty of the towering Giza pyramids, and the enigmatic Great Sphinx.
- Enjoy a mesmerizing sunset, as you float effortlessly on the therapeutic waters of the Dead Sea in Jordan.
- Travel back in time, as you visit the many Biblical sites strewn around the sacred Sea of Galilee, in Israel.
- Marvel at beautiful bell towers, golden domes and remarkable minarets, as you explore relics of multiple faiths, in the holy quarters of the Jerusalem Old Town.
- Shop for trinkets, aromatic spices and frankincense in the intricate alleyways of the busy Muttrah Souk, in Oman.
- Go on a trekking adventure through the gorgeous Hatta canyon in the United Arab Emirates, and relax near one of the refreshing pools to rejuvenate your body and soul.
- Enjoy traditional Bedouin hospitality and sleep under a blanket of stars, deep in the deserts of Qatar.
- Listen to the eloquent silence that surrounds the ancient stairways and deserted columns, that form the magnificent Persepolis archaeological ruins in Iran.
- Remember a few Arabic phrases such as ‘As-salaam-alaykum’ for ‘Hello’, and ‘Shukran’ for ‘Thank you’.
- You can shop for Persian rugs, dried fruits and nuts in Iranian shops and souks.
- Try Egyptian street food specialties, such as shawarma rolls (pita bread stuffed with shredded meat), and kushari (a mixture of rice, macaroni, humus, vegetables and lentils).
- The ancient ruins of Petra, carved from red sandstone cliffs in Jordan, look spectacular at sunset so don’t rush back to your hotel too soon.
- Don’t miss the annual nesting season of green sea turtles, between July and October at Ras al Jinz in Oman.
- You can shop for a variety of fabric and clothing in Qatar’s Doha Souq.
- Shop for tax free, luxury brands in Dubai, and visit malls such as the Mall of the Emirates and Dubai Mall, especially during the annual Dubai Shopping Festival.
- Quench your thirst with seasonal fruit juices to prevent dehydration, as the temperatures soar in summer.
Middle East Tours & Trips Reviews
"Samah knowledge and passion for what he does is second to none. He not only keeps your interest captured with his storie..."Felucca Odyssey
"We arrived in Cairo and were met by out On The Go rep who briskly got us through Customs and into our transport to the h..."Pyramids, Petra, Promised Land - 18 days
"Be prepared for a bit of time on the bus in Egypt, but it is 100% worth every minute. Our guide, Sameh, was so so inc..."Egypt & Jordan Discovered By Felucca
"We would like to thank to Tourist Israel company for pleasant journey, for showing us interesting places and that we cou..."Ultimate Tour of Israel & Jordan - 8 Days
"Our tour of Israel and Jordan was excellent. Everything ran smoothly and we were impressed with the contact provided by ..."Highlights of Israel + Petra
"The Egyptian part of the tour with our guide Dino was incredible!! Dino is a valuable asset to On the Go Tours. The Jord..."Road to Jordan - 15 days