Mediterranean Tours & Trips
Brought together by the mesmerizing sea, our Mediterranean tours offer diversified cultures and new levels of excitement on a daily basis. Lay on a Greek beach only to find yourself strolling through the narrow streets of Rome the next day, or admiring the hot air balloon show in Cappadocia. Find tour packages that are tailored to meet your preferences.
250+ trips through Mediterranean with 3,831 reviews
Adriatic Unearthed (Start Rome)
"I made the best decision ever , unforgettable experience . I had hung out, clubbing,..."
Greek Island Hopping
"Though i took part in my contiki a few years ago, it's still something i remember..."
Italy & Greece with Aegean Cruise
"I love it....everything was great especially the Guide tour Oriana; SHE IS THE BEST..."
"Carlos was so energetic and so much fun! He was very knowledgeable about the entire..."
Greek Island Hopper
"My guide Maria was awesome! She was full of knowledge about Greek mythology and such..."
"Had an amazing time on the Balkan explorer trip back in September 2015 really enjoyed..."
Adriatic Adventure–Dubrovnik to Athens
"This trip was absolutely amazing! And it was all due to our amazing guide - he was,..."
Madrid to Rome Summer
"this was my second tour with Trafalgar. I was not as happy on this tour. I got tired..."
Rome to Lisbon on a Shoestring
"I did Rome to Madrid on a shoestring. It was an amazing tour! We visited a lot of..."
Underground Beats (Full Experience)
"The tour was excellent value for money, well organised, fun, vibrant and varied...."
Spain, Portugal & Morocco
16 day discovery tour through Madrid, Avila, Salamanca and 10 other destinations in 3 different countries
"Loved it. I want to go again this year. Croatia is amazing and koda sail were so..."
Greek Island Flexi-Hopper
"Monique was an amazing guide. In terms of value for money didn't feel what we paid..."
Taste Of Italy - 8 Days
"It was a good tour. As the name says it's a Taste of Italy, and that is exactly what..."
Bosnia & Beyond
11 day coach/bus tour through Dubrovnik, Kotor, Cetinje and 7 other destinations in 3 different countries
- Let your Gondoliere whisk you away and introduce you to the sublime beauty of Venice, on a languorous gondola ride along the famous Grand Canal.
- Stroll through tree-lined avenues, explore puzzling alleyways and admire the vibrant offerings of the Picasso Museum, during a visit to Barcelona.
- Relax in a traditional Turkish bath, dig into some mouth-watering kebabs and take in the exotic sights and smells that surround the 15th century Grand Bazaar, in Istanbul.
- Stimulate your senses with Mykonos’ lively variety of seaside taverns, posh garden restaurants, drag shows and all the other special delights that Little Venice offers.
- Snorkel in shimmering blue waters, explore Gozo’s fascinating rural culture, and enjoy the warm kisses of the Mediterranean Sun at Malta.
- Listen to gentle whispers of the wind, as you walk across the majestic medieval walls that guard the Dubrovnik Old Town in Croatia.
- Enter a timeless landscape, interspersed by ancient churches and monasteries, during a picturesque hike across pine scented forests in the heart of the Troodos mountain range, in Cyprus.
- Enjoy vistas of wild, sweeping mountains and paradise beaches from vantage points inside the Llogara National Park, in Albania.
- Try Albanian sea food specialties such as eel and sea bass, and wash it down with the region’s most famous spirit ‘Raki’.
- If you’re looking for the best of Cypriot food, then order some ‘mezedhe’ or mezze at a local tavern.
- Kick up a conversation with the locals and start by saying ‘Bok’ which means ‘Hello’, or ‘Dobro jutro’ which means ‘Good Morning’ in Croatian.
- The best time to visit Malta’s Blue Grotto Cave is anytime between sunrise and about 1 pm.
- Try some Greek fusion cuisine and fresh sea food such as fried calamari, in the modern tavernas of Mykonos.
- Don’t forget to watch the mesmerizing performance of the ancient Whirling Dervishes, in Istanbul.
- You can shop for Spanish souvenirs such as tins of olive oil, Catalonian textiles, carpets, rugs and leather goods.
- Learn basic Italian terms such as ‘Per favore’ for ‘Please’, and ‘Grazie’ for ‘Thank you’.
Mediterranean Tours & Trips Reviews
"I made the best decision ever , unforgettable experience . I had hung out, clubbing,"Adriatic Unearthed (Start Rome)
"Greek Island Hopping was an amazing tour which I would not have enjoyed without the"Greek Island Hopping
"I love it....everything was great especially the Guide tour Oriana; SHE IS THE BEST"Italy & Greece with Aegean Cruise
"Carlos was the best tour guide anyone could ask for. He was friendly, knew tons of"Ultimate Balkan
"This tour exeded well past all my expectations everything about this tour was amazing!"Greek Island Hopper
"Had an amazing time on the Balkan explorer trip back in September 2015 really enjoyed"Balkan Explorer