Mediterranean Tours & Trips
Find the right tour for you going through the Mediterranean. With 1378 trips visiting places such as Italy and Spain, the tours range in length from 3 up to 42 days. The most popular time to visit the Mediterranean is June, which has the most number of tour departures.
250+ trips through Mediterranean with 3,752 reviews
The Italian Dream
"Communication between main guide and tourist couldve been a little a little..."
Quest to Rome (Winter)
"Very knowledgeable, fun and insightful. If he did not know something he would..."
Rome to Venice Adventure Tour
"The tour was absolutely amazing, I loved the hotels, guides were interesting..."
Italy from the north to the south
"it was a great trip with this company , i had a so much fun and everything was..."
Turkey Magic Carpet - 10 Days
"Well organised tour embracing history, geography, culture and economics of..."
Magic Carpet Tour
"The tours are well organized, most hotels are good. Our guide Ahmet Seglam (?)..."
Italian Delights - 12 Days
"The trip met exceeded my expectations. Accommodation was always clean and..."
Simply Italy (Winter)
"I loved how much we got to see in such a short time..."
Best of Turkey
"One of the best trips I've done. Our leader Caglar was amazing, and the group..."
Rome to Milan Adventure Tour
"Our tour was really great. The tour guides were always on time and helpful. The..."
Best of Spain
"This was a well run tour , we were given good information about each city and..."
"My review is two part: A) tourradar - Tourradar were responsive enough with my..."
Treasures of Turkey
"Turkey is one of the most fascinating countries I've been to, and our guide..."
Absolute Turkey: Winter
"Amazing trip! Our CEO, Mete, was great, bringing the diverse history of this..."
Turkey Discovered - 14 Days
"My husband and I recently attended the 14 day Turkey Discovered Tour with On..."
- Let your Gondoliere whisk you away and introduce you to the sublime beauty of Venice, on a languorous gondola ride along the famous Grand Canal.
- Stroll through tree-lined avenues, explore puzzling alleyways and admire the vibrant offerings of the Picasso Museum, during a visit to Barcelona.
- Relax in a traditional Turkish bath, dig into some mouth-watering kebabs and take in the exotic sights and smells that surround the 15th century Grand Bazaar, in Istanbul.
- Stimulate your senses with Mykonos’ lively variety of seaside taverns, posh garden restaurants, drag shows and all the other special delights that Little Venice offers.
- Snorkel in shimmering blue waters, explore Gozo’s fascinating rural culture, and enjoy the warm kisses of the Mediterranean Sun at Malta.
- Listen to gentle whispers of the wind, as you walk across the majestic medieval walls that guard the Dubrovnik Old Town in Croatia.
- Enter a timeless landscape, interspersed by ancient churches and monasteries, during a picturesque hike across pine scented forests in the heart of the Troodos mountain range, in Cyprus.
- Enjoy vistas of wild, sweeping mountains and paradise beaches from vantage points inside the Llogara National Park, in Albania.
- Try Albanian sea food specialties such as eel and sea bass, and wash it down with the region’s most famous spirit ‘Raki’.
- If you’re looking for the best of Cypriot food, then order some ‘mezedhe’ or mezze at a local tavern.
- Kick up a conversation with the locals and start by saying ‘Bok’ which means ‘Hello’, or ‘Dobro jutro’ which means ‘Good Morning’ in Croatian.
- The best time to visit Malta’s Blue Grotto Cave is anytime between sunrise and about 1 pm.
- Try some Greek fusion cuisine and fresh sea food such as fried calamari, in the modern tavernas of Mykonos.
- Don’t forget to watch the mesmerizing performance of the ancient Whirling Dervishes, in Istanbul.
- You can shop for Spanish souvenirs such as tins of olive oil, Catalonian textiles, carpets, rugs and leather goods.
- Learn basic Italian terms such as ‘Per favore’ for ‘Please’, and ‘Grazie’ for ‘Thank you’.
Mediterranean Tours & Trips Reviews
"Communication between main guide and tourist couldve been a little a little better although she was very friendly, warm,..."The Italian Dream
"Very knowledgeable, fun and insightful. If he did not know something he would find out for you. Showed us the best place..."Quest to Rome (Winter)
"The tour was absolutely amazing, I loved the hotels, guides were interesting and informative, especially Elizabetta in F..."Rome to Venice Adventure Tour
"it was a great trip with this company , i had a so much fun and everything was so organize...."Italy from the north to the south
"Well organised tour embracing history, geography, culture and economics of Turkey. Excellent value for money and pre-org..."Turkey Magic Carpet - 10 Days
"The tours are well organized, most hotels are good. Our guide Ahmet Seglam (?) Is very knowledgeable, and friendly. S..."Magic Carpet Tour