Mediterranean Tours & Trips
Brought together by the mesmerizing sea, our Mediterranean tours offer diversified cultures and new levels of excitement on a daily basis. Lay on a Greek beach only to find yourself strolling through the narrow streets of Rome the next day, or admiring the hot air balloon show in Cappadocia. Find tour packages that are tailored to meet your preferences.
250+ trips through Mediterranean with 3,648 reviews
Greek Island Hopping
"I can't imagine a better way to travel the Greek Islands than with Nicole as..."
Italy & Greece with Aegean Cruise
"I love it....everything was great especially the Guide tour Oriana; SHE IS THE..."
"Had an amazing time on the Balkan explorer trip back in September 2015 really..."
Adriatic Adventure–Dubrovnik to Athens
"This trip was absolutely amazing! And it was all due to our amazing guide - he..."
Rome to Madrid on a Shoestring
"I did Rome to Madrid on a shoestring. It was an amazing tour! We visited a lot..."
"This tour was so much fun. Carlos had some great suggestions for my travels..."
Madrid to Rome
"We had an amazing time. Wasn't expecting to fall in love with Spain, what a..."
Gaudi and Glitz
"Monika, had great knowledge of all our locations! She was super easy to get..."
London to Athens
"I did the London to Athens Contiki with Suzie in September. It was an..."
Greek Island Flexi-Hopper
"I had a blast on the tour. The bars, clubs and activities that Stasi took us on..."
Taste Of Italy - 8 Days
"I went on the Taste of Italy tour this past December with Peter as the tour..."
Barcelona to Rome
"Brilliant trip!.Because Intrepid do small groups we were able to get into the..."
Slovenia & Croatia
"This was a fabulous trip which was very well paced, it covered parts of Croatia..."
The Italian Dream
"Wingbuddy sold me a tour to Italy that gave me more than I was expecting. I..."
"My husband and I had a wondeful time on the 913 Iberian Vacation. The group we..."
- Let your Gondoliere whisk you away and introduce you to the sublime beauty of Venice, on a languorous gondola ride along the famous Grand Canal.
- Stroll through tree-lined avenues, explore puzzling alleyways and admire the vibrant offerings of the Picasso Museum, during a visit to Barcelona.
- Relax in a traditional Turkish bath, dig into some mouth-watering kebabs and take in the exotic sights and smells that surround the 15th century Grand Bazaar, in Istanbul.
- Stimulate your senses with Mykonos’ lively variety of seaside taverns, posh garden restaurants, drag shows and all the other special delights that Little Venice offers.
- Snorkel in shimmering blue waters, explore Gozo’s fascinating rural culture, and enjoy the warm kisses of the Mediterranean Sun at Malta.
- Listen to gentle whispers of the wind, as you walk across the majestic medieval walls that guard the Dubrovnik Old Town in Croatia.
- Enter a timeless landscape, interspersed by ancient churches and monasteries, during a picturesque hike across pine scented forests in the heart of the Troodos mountain range, in Cyprus.
- Enjoy vistas of wild, sweeping mountains and paradise beaches from vantage points inside the Llogara National Park, in Albania.
- Try Albanian sea food specialties such as eel and sea bass, and wash it down with the region’s most famous spirit ‘Raki’.
- If you’re looking for the best of Cypriot food, then order some ‘mezedhe’ or mezze at a local tavern.
- Kick up a conversation with the locals and start by saying ‘Bok’ which means ‘Hello’, or ‘Dobro jutro’ which means ‘Good Morning’ in Croatian.
- The best time to visit Malta’s Blue Grotto Cave is anytime between sunrise and about 1 pm.
- Try some Greek fusion cuisine and fresh sea food such as fried calamari, in the modern tavernas of Mykonos.
- Don’t forget to watch the mesmerizing performance of the ancient Whirling Dervishes, in Istanbul.
- You can shop for Spanish souvenirs such as tins of olive oil, Catalonian textiles, carpets, rugs and leather goods.
- Learn basic Italian terms such as ‘Per favore’ for ‘Please’, and ‘Grazie’ for ‘Thank you’.
Mediterranean Tours & Trips Reviews
"I can't imagine a better way to travel the Greek Islands than with Nicole as the trip manager. Her passion, knowledge an..."Greek Island Hopping
"I love it....everything was great especially the Guide tour Oriana; SHE IS THE BEST in everything. .as far as knoledge i..."Italy & Greece with Aegean Cruise
"Had an amazing time on the Balkan explorer trip back in September 2015 really enjoyed walking around the beautiful city ..."Balkan Explorer
"This trip was absolutely amazing! And it was all due to our amazing guide - he was, hands down, the most knowledgeable a..."Adriatic Adventure–Dubrovnik to Athens
"I did Rome to Madrid on a shoestring. It was an amazing tour! We visited a lot of places but still had enough time to ch..."Rome to Madrid on a Shoestring
"This tour was so much fun. Carlos had some great suggestions for my travels after the tour ended...."Ultimate Balkan