Tours of Malaysia and Singapore
Find the right tour for you that goes to Malaysia and Singapore. With 9 tours to choose from, ranging in length from 4 days to 16 days. The most popular month to visit these countries is March, which has the most number of departures.
9 trips through Malaysia and Singapore with 4 reviews
Bangkok to Singapore
"This trip was absolutely amazing. The guide went out of his way to assist, and he..."
Discover Bangkok to Singapore
"What an awesome experience! I thoroughly enjoyed this trip. Three countries in two..."
Singapore, Malaysia & Thai beaches
16 day in-depth cultural tour through Bangkok, Singapore City, Melaka and 4 other destinations in 3 different countries
14 day discovery tour through Bangkok, Surat Thani, Krabi and 4 other destinations in 3 different countries
Satay Explorer 15D/14N (from Bangkok)
15 day self-guided tour through Bangkok, Koh Phangan, Krabi and 5 other destinations in 3 different countries
Noodle Ways (from Krabi)
10 day hop on/off tour through Krabi, Penang, Cameron Highlands and 3 other destinations in 3 different countries
Red Curry Express Ways (from Phuket)
16 day hop on/off tour through Phuket, Ko Phi Phi, Krabi and 5 other destinations in 3 different countries
Flavours of Singapore & Malaysia 5D/4N (formerly Malaysia Escape)
5 day in-depth cultural tour through Singapore City, Melaka, Kuala Lumpur in 2 different countries
Malaysia Getaway 4D/3N
4 day self-guided tour through Singapore City, Kuala Lumpur, Melaka in 2 different countries
- Shop till you drop at Kuala Lumpur’s vibrant street markets and the glitzy modern malls of the Petronas Towers.
- Discover the elaborate temples, colonial heritage and sun-drenched beaches of Penang Island.
- Unravel Malaysia’s complex cultural and historical heritage in the mellow atmosphere of Melaka.
- Fill your lungs with fresh mountain air and enjoy endless cups of creamy tea in the mist clad tea plantations of the Cameron Highland.
- Listen to the calls of Proboscis monkeys and orangutans as you cruise along the Kinabatangan River.
- Kick off your shoes, submerge yourself in the beckoning blue waters and pamper yourself silly in the luxurious Langkawi.
- Sample Singapore’s rich and diverse cuisine, boasting flavour influences from across the globe.
- Follow the scent of exotic spices and admire the colourful Hindu shrines in Singapore’s Little India.
- Singapore’s Orchard Road has a good collection of luxury malls, cafes and restaurants.
- Wear light cotton clothing to stay comfortable as the weather can be hot and humid.
- Do not chew gum in Singapore as it is banned and can get you arrested.
- Avoid littering in Singapore as laws related to littering are strictly enforced.
- You can shop for pottery, batiks and other Malaysian handicrafts in Kuala Lumpur’s Central Market which is open from 10am to 10pm.
- Remove your footwear before entering a home or place of worship in Malaysia.
- Try Penang’s specialty dish ‘Char Kway Teow’ (a noodle preparation) at Lorong Selamat Street in Georgetown.
- Swimwear is allowed on beaches but follow a conservative dress code, especially while visiting places of worship in Malaysia.