Tours of Malaysia and Singapore
Find the right tour for you that goes to Malaysia and Singapore. With 9 tours to choose from, ranging in length from 4 days to 16 days. The most popular month to visit these countries is March, which has the most number of departures.
9 trips through Malaysia and Singapore with 4 reviews
Discover Bangkok to Singapore
"What an awesome experience! I thoroughly enjoyed this trip. Three countries in..."
Bangkok to Singapore (from Bangkok to Singapore City)
"This trip was absolutely amazing. The guide went out of his way to assist, and..."
14 day discovery tour through Bangkok, Surat Thani, Krabi and 4 other destinations in 3 different countries
Singapore, Malaysia & Thai beaches
16 day in-depth cultural tour through Bangkok, Singapore City, Melaka and 4 other destinations in 3 different countries
Noodle Ways (from Krabi)
10 day hop on/off tour through Krabi, Penang, Cameron Highlands and 3 other destinations in 3 different countries
Red Curry Express Ways (from Phuket)
16 day hop on/off tour through Phuket, Ko Phi Phi, Krabi and 5 other destinations in 3 different countries
Satay Explorer 15D/14N (from Bangkok)
15 day self-guided tour through Bangkok, Koh Phangan, Krabi and 5 other destinations in 3 different countries
Flavours of Singapore & Malaysia 5D/4N (formerly Malaysia Escape)
5 day in-depth cultural tour through Singapore City, Melaka, Kuala Lumpur in 2 different countries
Malaysia Getaway 4D/3N
4 day self-guided tour through Singapore City, Kuala Lumpur, Melaka in 2 different countries
- Shop till you drop at Kuala Lumpur’s vibrant street markets and the glitzy modern malls of the Petronas Towers.
- Discover the elaborate temples, colonial heritage and sun-drenched beaches of Penang Island.
- Unravel Malaysia’s complex cultural and historical heritage in the mellow atmosphere of Melaka.
- Fill your lungs with fresh mountain air and enjoy endless cups of creamy tea in the mist clad tea plantations of the Cameron Highland.
- Listen to the calls of Proboscis monkeys and orangutans as you cruise along the Kinabatangan River.
- Kick off your shoes, submerge yourself in the beckoning blue waters and pamper yourself silly in the luxurious Langkawi.
- Sample Singapore’s rich and diverse cuisine, boasting flavour influences from across the globe.
- Follow the scent of exotic spices and admire the colourful Hindu shrines in Singapore’s Little India.
- Singapore’s Orchard Road has a good collection of luxury malls, cafes and restaurants.
- Wear light cotton clothing to stay comfortable as the weather can be hot and humid.
- Do not chew gum in Singapore as it is banned and can get you arrested.
- Avoid littering in Singapore as laws related to littering are strictly enforced.
- You can shop for pottery, batiks and other Malaysian handicrafts in Kuala Lumpur’s Central Market which is open from 10am to 10pm.
- Remove your footwear before entering a home or place of worship in Malaysia.
- Try Penang’s specialty dish ‘Char Kway Teow’ (a noodle preparation) at Lorong Selamat Street in Georgetown.
- Swimwear is allowed on beaches but follow a conservative dress code, especially while visiting places of worship in Malaysia.
Malaysia and Singapore Tours & Trips Reviews
"What an awesome experience! I thoroughly enjoyed this trip. Three countries in two weeks with so much to see and do. Our..."Discover Bangkok to Singapore
"This trip was absolutely amazing. The guide went out of his way to assist, and he loved spending time with us and giving..."Bangkok to Singapore (from Bangkok to Singapore City)