Laos and Thailand Tours & Trips
Find the right tour for you that goes to Laos and Thailand. With 38 tours to choose from, ranging in length from 3 days to 29 days. The most popular month to visit these countries is May, which has the most number of departures.
38 trips through Laos and Thailand with 550 reviews
25 days in Laos, Thailand, Cambodia - A Backpacker's Dream
"My experience with free and easy was amazing! So much so that when I finished..."
Laos & Tribal Thailand
"This was my first Adventure Tour which I am simply amazed by. The Tour was a..."
Road to Phnom Penh
"Road to Phnom Penh - June 2016 Its going to be hot, it could rain, but you will..."
Thailand & Laos Adventure
"Trip was good value for money. As with most Intrepid tours, accommodation was..."
"Loved both of our guides. Transport was good. Accomodation good. Group was..."
Cambodia & Laos Mekong Adventure
"AMAZING. You honestly cannot beat travelling with G Adventures! Great Itinerary..."
Full Moon Pass (Thailand, Laos)
"I decided to travel around Laos with Stray Asia, as I had good experiences with..."
Dtui Noy Pass (Laos)
"The easiest way to travel through Laos! I had a great time on Stray, we had a..."
Thailand & Laos Adventure
"Trip through Laos - travelled by slow boat along the Mekong River to Pekbeng..."
Journey Down the Laos Mekong
"Such a great trip. A very relaxing start with 2 days meandering down the Mekong..."
Cycling in Laos
14 day bicycle tour through Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Luang Nam Tha and 7 other destinations in 2 different countries
Laos & Thailand on a Shoestring
12 day discovery tour through Hanoi, Vientiane, Vang Vieng and 4 other destinations in 3 different countries
Laos on a Shoestring
10 day discovery tour through Hanoi, Vientiane, Vang Vieng and 4 other destinations in 3 different countries
Thailand and Laos Adventure
14 day discovery tour through Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Chiang Khong and 4 other destinations in 3 different countries
Family Thailand, Laos and Vietnam Holiday
15 day family tour through Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Chiang Khong and 8 other destinations in 3 different countries
- Catch the excitement of morning markets and revel in old world charms during a visit to laidback Vientiane which nestles beside Mekong River.
- Find peace in solitude at Mount Phousi as you take in panoramic views of the elegant Luang Prabang city.
- Feel a rush of excitement as you explore stunning limestone caves near Vang Vieng.
- Explore the rustic village of Don Khong and search for elusive irrawady dolphins in the serene Si Phan Don river archipelago.
- Delve into the tranquil aura that surrounds the Emerald Buddha statue in Bangkok’s glittering Wat Pra Kaeo temple.
- Spend a relaxed evening walking beside the meandering Mekong River and immerse yourself in simple village life at Chiang Khong.
- Learn the secrets to a harmonious blend of exotic spices and herbs during a detailed Thai cookery class in Chiang Mai.
- Dive into azure waters teeming with colourful marine life and discover hedonistic pleasures on the luscious island of Koh Phi Phi.
- Avoid trying out the fire skipping ropes on Koh Phi Phi beaches if you are intoxicated.
- Avoid touching a Buddha statue on the head or pointing your feet towards Buddha images.
- If you plan to eat food from communal bowls in Thailand, avoid dipping your spoon into the bowl.
- Stay level-headed when bargaining with street vendors and simply walk away if you are not satisfied with the price.
- To strike up a conversation with the locals in Laos, say ‘Sabai dee’ (Hello) with a smile and you’ll receive a warm reception from the people.
- Do not wear bikinis and swimsuits while swimming in rivers and waterfalls within Laos.
- If you are interested in meditation, head to the Lao Dhamma Centre in Vientiane as it welcomes foreigners.
- If you plan to go shopping in Vientiane’s Talat Sao market, you bargain for discounts up to 30%.
Laos and Thailand Tours & Trips Reviews
"My experience with free and easy was amazing! So much so that when I finished my first trip I booked a second one so tha..."25 days in Laos, Thailand, Cambodia - A Backpacker's Dream
"This was my first Adventure Tour which I am simply amazed by. The Tour was a very well organised from start to finish. T..."Laos & Tribal Thailand
"Road to Phnom Penh - June 2016 Its going to be hot, it could rain, but you will meet other awesome people and make the e..."Road to Phnom Penh
"Trip was good value for money. As with most Intrepid tours, accommodation was "hit and miss", but overall clean and comf..."Thailand & Laos Adventure
"Loved both of our guides. Transport was good. Accomodation good. Group was good. Loved it, especially the guides - so go..."Discover Laos
"AMAZING. You honestly cannot beat travelling with G Adventures! Great Itinerary , lots of culture, nature and great memo..."Cambodia & Laos Mekong Adventure