Kenya and Tanzania Tours & Trips
Find the right tour for you that goes to Kenya and Tanzania. With 126 tours to choose from, ranging in length from 4 days to 41 days. The most popular month to visit these countries is August, which has the most number of departures.
126 trips through Kenya and Tanzania with 199 reviews
Serengeti & Kilimanjaro
"Our trip to the Serengeti and Ngorongoro with Chris, Alex, and Nyamo was..."
15 day overland truck tour through Nairobi, Masai Mara, Arusha and 6 other destinations in 4 different countries
Kenya Tanzania Adventure
"Great tour. Fast paced, lots of different landscapes. Plenty of opportunity for..."
Kenya & Tanzania
"Valet, our drivers Patrick & BJ were awesome! There really made the trip..."
Kenya & Tanzania Camping Safari
"We did the Kenya Tanzania safari in June with G adventures.Amazing is all we..."
Gorillas, Game Parks & Beaches
"Best Intrepid trip yet! Thank you. Perfect balance of camping and sightseeing..."
Ultimate East Africa
"Fantastic tour with awesome leaders and an amazing bunch of people. Mind was..."
Game Parks and Gorillas
"Highly recommend this tour with Acacia Africa. My partner and I went on this..."
East Africa Discovery
"Our East Africa Discovery tour was awesome! I have never booked with a tour..."
Savannahs & Sands
"My husband and I went on this trip to see the Serengeti in Tanzania, as well as..."
Kenya & Tanzania Adventure
15 day overland truck tour through Nairobi, Nakuru National Park , Masai Mara and 8 other destinations in 2 different countries
East Africa Overland
21 day overland truck tour through Kampala, Lake Bunyonyi, Jinja and 10 other destinations in 3 different countries
Gorillas to Zanzibar
26 day wildlife tour through Nairobi, Lake Naivasha, Eldoret and 10 other destinations in 3 different countries
The Masai Heartlands
"Enjoyable fortnight. Made up as a combination of 2 intrepid trips. First week..."
Maasai and Migration
"The food, guide, campsites, tents, Serengeti experience, zanzibar beach &..."
- Savour the ultimate safari experience at Maasai Mara, where the big cats roam freely across gentle grasslands and wooded riverines.
- Listen to the flamingos as they paint the fringes of Lake Nakuru in dramatic shades of pink.
- Get close to majestic elephants as they wander under the watchful gaze of snow-capped Mount Kilimanjaro at the Amboseli National Park.
- Discover a seductive blend of colonialism and cosmopolitan buzz in the effervescent metropolis of Nairobi.
- Witness the greatest battle for survival in the beguiling areas of Tanzania’s Serengeti National Park.
- Search for the Big Five and explore natural rhythms of life on the surreal floor of the Ngorongoro Crater.
- Experience a magical world where lions laze on branches of acacia trees and adventures lurk at every corner when you visit the Lake Manyara National Park.
- Take a refreshing dip in the pearl blue waters of the Indian Ocean and retrace an old Arab connection at Zanzibar.
- Use a few Swahili phrases such as ‘Habari’ (Hello), ‘Asante’ (Thank you) and ‘Tafadhali’ (Please).
- If you want to purchase souvenirs in Nairobi, head to the Central Market where you will find Maasai products, wood carvings, products made from soapstone and more.
- Sample the Kenyan specialty of Nyama Choma which is barbequed goat meat served with Ugali (maize meal) and Kachumbari (tomato salsa).
- Avoid wearing perfume on safaris as this will keep wild animals away.
- Wear clothes in earthy colours as it will help you blend in with the natural surroundings and keep insects away.
- Use your right hand for eating and passing things on in Tanzania.
- Dress modestly while visiting coastal regions in Tanzania as people here are more conservative.
- Avoid smelling food in Tanzania as this considered to be a rude gesture.
Kenya and Tanzania Tours & Trips Reviews
"Our trip to the Serengeti and Ngorongoro with Chris, Alex, and Nyamo was amazing. Very well run, high-quality tents to ..."Serengeti & Kilimanjaro
"Great tour. Fast paced, lots of different landscapes. Plenty of opportunity for cultural sights, game drives, shopping..."Kenya Tanzania Adventure
"Valet, our drivers Patrick & BJ were awesome! There really made the trip special!..."Kenya & Tanzania
"We did the Kenya Tanzania safari in June with G adventures.Amazing is all we can say.Our drivers inKenya wereJoe and Mor..."Kenya & Tanzania Camping Safari
"Best Intrepid trip yet! Thank you. Perfect balance of camping and sightseeing at a good rate. Tour leader top notch. ..."Gorillas, Game Parks & Beaches
"Fantastic tour with awesome leaders and an amazing bunch of people. Mind was sufficiently blown on so many occasions! Ch..."Ultimate East Africa