Italy and Switzerland Tours & Trips
Find the right tour for you that goes to Italy and Switzerland. With 57 tours to choose from, ranging in length from 3 days to 21 days. The most popular month to visit these countries is June, which has the most number of departures.
57 trips through Italy and Switzerland with 21 reviews
European Dream Summer (including Giudecca Island)
"Just excellent. Our guide and bus drivers fantastic. Tours great"
"The trip was awesome. The tour person was very nice explained everything well. I..."
European Wonderland summer (13 destinations)
"The best holiday no fuss lots of laughs, meet the best people ever, still all great..."
"Fabulous! Our 13 days were chocked full of sights, food, shopping, and laughter on..."
Rome to Paris
"Loved it, great group, knowledgeable tour leade and amazing countries and experiences..."
From London to Paris & Rome Tour
"Its was a great experience of a lifetime. Despite the tight schedule and 5 cities..."
London to Rome Adventure
"OMG! Today is exactly a week since my return from such an amazing trip :) Our team..."
Italian Lakes Discovery
"If you are looking at this tour then don't hesitate, it was the best thing we did..."
Florence 2 Interlaken & Lake Como
"The weekend in Switzerland was a blast and our tour guide did an amazing job. However..."
March On Rome
"We went on the March on Rome tour with Judes in Spring 2016. She is incredible! Not..."
Western Rocker (Winter)
"Great tour made so much better with Trent! Heaps of insider tips, loads of quirky..."
Florence 2 Interlaken Winter
"This was my favorite trip. Jarret was incredibly helpful. My group was going to get..."
Grand Tour of Switzerland
10 day discovery tour through Zurich, Herisau, Appenzell and 11 other destinations in 3 different countries
France, Switzerland and Italy Adventure Tour
10 day private & custom tour through Paris, Lucerne, Venice, Florence, Rome in 3 different countries
Alpine Railway Journey
10 day train & rail tour through Milan, Stresa, Lake Maggiore and 5 other destinations in 3 different countries
- Fill your bags with the latest fashion or stroll through galleries brimming with priceless masterpieces in stylish Milan.
- Enjoy the tranquillity of St. Mark’s Square as pigeons flutter around in the early morning or drift along the Grand Canal in romantic Venice.
- Wander around the beautifully landscaped gardens of the Borromean Islands on Lake Maggiore in the heart of Italy’s picturesque Lake District.
- Inhale the scent of forests, hike along dramatic mountain passes, and explore secluded villages rich in Alpine traditions during an unforgettable trek across the Mont Blanc range.
- Marvel at the awe inspiring beauty of the roaring Trummelbach Falls as it tumbles down high rock faces near Lauterbrunnen in Switzerland.
- Glide over blue skies and soak up stunning views of snow capped peaks and shimmering lakes while paragliding over Interlaken.
- Delve into medieval folklore as you explore nooks and crannies which burst with architectural gems in Bern.
- Race down illuminated runs against the backdrop of the starlit Swiss Alps at Interlaken.
- Avoid loud and boisterous behaviour in Switzerland as the Swiss do not appreciate a lot of noise.
- While on a hike, avoid disturbing cows in the meadows as they can become aggressive, especially if they have calves.
- Avoid pausing near brooks while hiking in Switzerland as the waters can rise very rapidly.
- Avoid throwing rocks down slopes while hiking as this can trigger stone avalanches and endanger the lives of those on lower trails.
- To get friendlier service, you can greet shopkeepers by saying ‘Buon Giorno’ in Italy.
- If you are visiting churches, remember to cover your shoulders and remove your hat before entering the premises.
- Avoid removing your shoes and dangling your feet in water during a gondola ride in Venice.
- If you want to shop for high fashion in Milan, head towards the Quadrilatero d’Oro (Golden Quadrilateral).
Italy and Switzerland Tours & Trips Reviews
"Just excellent. Our guide and bus drivers fantastic. Tours great"European Dream Summer (including Giudecca Island)
"The trip was awesome. The tour person was very nice explained everything well. I"Essential Europe
"The best holiday no fuss lots of laughs, meet the best people ever, still all great"European Wonderland summer (13 destinations)
"Fabulous! Our 13 days were chocked full of sights, food, shopping, and laughter on"Italian Mosaic
"Loved it, great group, knowledgeable tour leade and amazing countries and experiences"Rome to Paris
"Awesome experience! Our local guides were friendly and helpful, we have seen the"From London to Paris & Rome Tour