Tours of Italy and Spain
Find the right tour for you that goes to Italy and Spain. With 19 tours to choose from, ranging in length from 3 days to 16 days. The most popular month to visit these countries is June, which has the most number of departures.
19 trips through Italy and Spain with 20 reviews
Barcelona to Rome
"Brilliant trip!.Because Intrepid do small groups we were able to get into the..."
"Elise was awesome! very knowledeable about all the cities. also very funny and..."
Quest to Rome
"Greg was a great tour guide! He has a genuine passion for what he does. I had..."
Quest to Rome (Winter)
"I went on tour with Nihar Vasa for three weeks and I could not have asked for a..."
Rome to Nice and Barcelona Adventure Tour
"I had fantastic time on this tour!!! Everything was perfect and route is TOP!..."
Rome to Madrid on a Shoestring
"I did Rome to Madrid on a shoestring. It was an amazing tour! We visited a lot..."
"Western Runner was a really fast paced trip, where we would sleep in a new city..."
Florence 2 Barcelona
"Without Tyler as my guide, I wouldn't have been able to find half or even know..."
Rome 2 Barcelona
"Gary is by far one of my favorite humans I have ever..."
"The trip was amazing. Greg made the whole experience much more than I ever..."
The Med Runner
11 day in-depth cultural tour through Madrid, Valencia, Barcelona and 3 other destinations in 3 different countries
Mediterranean Quest (Winter)
"I had an amazing time during the Mediterranean Quest in February 2016. A major..."
Mediterranean Highlights (Winter - Start Rome)
"Had the trip of a life time and I will definitely be going back to Italy, what..."
Italy and Spain Long Break
10 day coach/bus tour through Rome, Positano, Amalfi and 9 other destinations in 3 different countries
16 day discovery tour through London, Paris, Bordeaux and 7 other destinations in 4 different countries
- Relax at a waterside bar and enjoy the view of the sky painted with the colours of a brilliant sunset over Barcelona’s stunning Mediterranean coastline.
- Discover a stunning collection of art masterpieces brought to life by creative geniuses such as Goya in Madrid’s Museo Prada.
- Imagine life in an ancient Roman town as you walk amidst the timeless ruins at Pompeii below the majestic Mount Vesuvius.
- Inhale the scent of the sea and tuck into mouth-watering ravioli capresi in the glamorous environs of sun-kissed Capri.
- Give in to the feisty passion of a gypsy dance in one of Seville’s historic flamenco clubs.
- Listen to enthralling myths and legends of Moorish royalty as you wander through Granada’s sensual Alhambra palace fortress.
- Feast on exotic wild boar salami and marvel at the skyline of medieval towers soaring above San Gimignano’s walled city in the heart of the Tuscan countryside.
- Get swept by the romance of Cinque Terre as you enjoy passing views of colourful villages on an unforgettable train journey.
- Dress stylishly and avoid wearing skimpy clothes while out in the city.
- Be prepared for late dinners as Spaniards rarely serve dinner before 9pm.
- The best way to have hot chocolate in Spain is to dip crispy churros in it.
- If you are dining on a budget, try the cold meats, salami and cheeses found in Florence’s delis instead of a full meal.
- Try a few classic Spanish drinks such as Sangria, Tinto de Verano, Cava, Horchata and Txakoli.
- If you’re looking to buy souvenirs try a local artisan shop instead of high-end shops as you’ll get a better bargain and more authentic products.’
- When dining in Italy, ask for the bill after your meal as they normally won’t bring it to you unless you have requested for it.
- Do not complain about smoking in Spain as it is widely tolerated.
Italy and Spain Tours & Trips Reviews
"Brilliant trip!.Because Intrepid do small groups we were able to get into the best locally run restaurants and really ge..."Barcelona to Rome
"Elise was awesome! very knowledeable about all the cities. also very funny and kind. she made the trip a great experienc..."Paparazzi Parade
"Greg was a great tour guide! He has a genuine passion for what he does. I had Greg as a tour guide when i did the 'Quest..."Quest to Rome
"I went on tour with Nihar Vasa for three weeks and I could not have asked for a better tour guide!! Nihar was so knowled..."Quest to Rome (Winter)
"I had fantastic time on this tour!!! Everything was perfect and route is TOP! Also I didn’t expect such expensive hote..."Rome to Nice and Barcelona Adventure Tour
"I did Rome to Madrid on a shoestring. It was an amazing tour! We visited a lot of places but still had enough time to ch..."Rome to Madrid on a Shoestring