Ireland, Scotland and Wales Tours & Trips
Find the right tour for you that goes to Ireland, Scotland and Wales. With 6 tours to choose from, ranging in length from 14 days to 23 days. The most popular month to visit these countries is May, which has the most number of departures.
6 trips through Ireland, Scotland and Wales with 100 reviews
Britain & Ireland
"It has been a dream of mine to go see the U.K. and Ireland for a long time and when..."
Britain and Ireland Discovery
"A great experience was enjoyed by all our fellow travelers as we toured England and..."
Winter Britain & Ireland
"First time being overseas by myself and it was made much more enjoyable because of..."
Grand Tour of Britain & Ireland
18 day in-depth cultural tour through London, Stonehenge, Widecombe in the Moor and 32 other destinations in 4 different countries
Britain and Ireland Explorer summer (33 destinations)
19 day discovery tour through London, Stratford-upon-Avon, Leeds and 28 other destinations in 4 different countries
Britain and Ireland Discovery with Bonus Night
23 day discovery tour through London, Oxford, Stratford-upon-Avon and 47 other destinations in 5 different countries
- Discover legends of Celtic bravery on the once bloody battlefields of Glen Coe in Scotland.
- Take in Scottish scenery as you cruise along the waters of the mist-shrouded Loch Ness in search of its elusive resident, Nessie.
- Follow paths that lead through meandering streets and historic neighbourhoods before reaching the crowning glory of Edinburgh Castle.
- Get immersed in the majesty of Cardiff Castle and revel in the city’s joie de vivre spirit.
- Enjoy a dollop of ice cream as you walk around pastel-coloured houses in the charming seaside town of Tenby in Wales.
- Discover hallowed landmarks exuding cultural vitality and order a pint of the best stuff in Dublin, Guinness.
- Soak up sweeping vistas of medieval ruins, rugged mountains and glistening lakes during a drive around the legendary Ring of Kerry.
- Wander around mysterious stone houses and ancient stone walls amidst the haunting beauty of the Aran Islands.
- Avoid ordering the ‘Irish Car Bomb’ or ‘Black and Tan’ drinks when you visit a pub in Ireland.
- You are expected to pay for your drinks as soon as you place an order since most Irish pubs do not follow a tab system.
- Irish churches do not dictate any dress code but convey your respect by maintaining silence.
- Wear flat footwear which is best for walks on Scotland’s cobblestone streets and hilly terrain.
- If you have a sweet tooth, try Scottish desserts such as Stornoway black pudding and Moffat toffee.
- While most shops operate between 9am – 5:30pm in Scotland, larger stores in Edinburgh and Glasgow remain open until 8pm on Thursdays.
- Practice Welsh phrases such as ‘Iechyd da!’ (Cheers) and ‘Esgusoda fi’ (Excuse me).
- If you want to shop in Cardiff, head toward Queen Street which is Cardiff’s main shopping area.
Ireland, Scotland and Wales Tours & Trips Reviews
"Had the best time on this tour, met great people from Canada, America, New Zealand"Britain & Ireland
"A great experience was enjoyed by all our fellow travelers as we toured England and"Britain and Ireland Discovery
"This tour did for me exactly what I wished - got me around Great Britain and Ireland"Winter Britain & Ireland