Ireland, Scotland and Wales Tours & Trips
Find the right tour for you that goes to Ireland, Scotland and Wales. With 6 tours to choose from, ranging in length from 14 days to 23 days. The most popular month to visit these countries is April, which has the most number of departures.
6 trips through Ireland, Scotland and Wales with 99 reviews
Britain & Ireland
"This trip was amazing. At first I didn't want to travel to these countries but..."
Winter Britain & Ireland
"Piotr was an excellent trip leader! He had great knowledge of all the places we..."
Britain and Ireland Discovery
"A great experience was enjoyed by all our fellow travelers as we toured England..."
Britain and Ireland Explorer summer (33 destinations)
19 day discovery tour through London, Stratford-upon-Avon, Leeds and 28 other destinations in 4 different countries
Grand Tour of Britain & Ireland
18 day in-depth cultural tour through London, Stonehenge, Widecombe in the Moor and 32 other destinations in 4 different countries
Britain and Ireland Discovery with Bonus Night
23 day discovery tour through London, Oxford, Stratford-upon-Avon and 47 other destinations in 5 different countries
- Discover legends of Celtic bravery on the once bloody battlefields of Glen Coe in Scotland.
- Take in Scottish scenery as you cruise along the waters of the mist-shrouded Loch Ness in search of its elusive resident, Nessie.
- Follow paths that lead through meandering streets and historic neighbourhoods before reaching the crowning glory of Edinburgh Castle.
- Get immersed in the majesty of Cardiff Castle and revel in the city’s joie de vivre spirit.
- Enjoy a dollop of ice cream as you walk around pastel-coloured houses in the charming seaside town of Tenby in Wales.
- Discover hallowed landmarks exuding cultural vitality and order a pint of the best stuff in Dublin, Guinness.
- Soak up sweeping vistas of medieval ruins, rugged mountains and glistening lakes during a drive around the legendary Ring of Kerry.
- Wander around mysterious stone houses and ancient stone walls amidst the haunting beauty of the Aran Islands.
- Avoid ordering the ‘Irish Car Bomb’ or ‘Black and Tan’ drinks when you visit a pub in Ireland.
- You are expected to pay for your drinks as soon as you place an order since most Irish pubs do not follow a tab system.
- Irish churches do not dictate any dress code but convey your respect by maintaining silence.
- Wear flat footwear which is best for walks on Scotland’s cobblestone streets and hilly terrain.
- If you have a sweet tooth, try Scottish desserts such as Stornoway black pudding and Moffat toffee.
- While most shops operate between 9am – 5:30pm in Scotland, larger stores in Edinburgh and Glasgow remain open until 8pm on Thursdays.
- Practice Welsh phrases such as ‘Iechyd da!’ (Cheers) and ‘Esgusoda fi’ (Excuse me).
- If you want to shop in Cardiff, head toward Queen Street which is Cardiff’s main shopping area.
Ireland, Scotland and Wales Tours & Trips Reviews
"This trip was amazing. At first I didn't want to travel to these countries but i'm so glad I took my friends recommendat..."Britain & Ireland
"Piotr was an excellent trip leader! He had great knowledge of all the places we travelled to and extra knowledge of othe..."Winter Britain & Ireland
"A great experience was enjoyed by all our fellow travelers as we toured England and Ireland led by our tour director - P..."Britain and Ireland Discovery