Ireland and Scotland Tours & Trips
Find the right tour for you that goes to Ireland and Scotland. With 7 tours to choose from, ranging in length from 13 days to 19 days. The most popular month to visit these countries is June, which has the most number of departures.
7 trips through Ireland and Scotland with 41 reviews
Scotland & Ireland
"This trip was beyond my expectations. It was the best time of my life and James was..."
Best of Ireland and Scotland Summer
"This was the vacation of a lifetime. It was totally stress free. We didn't have to..."
Great Britain & Ireland
"Emma was an amazing tour guide, remaining positive and bubbly the entire tour and..."
"Excellent guides and wonderful sites to visit! They know where to go and what to..."
Britain and Ireland Explorer summer (33 destinations)
19 day discovery tour through London, Stratford-upon-Avon, Leeds and 28 other destinations in 4 different countries
Best of Ireland and Scotland
14 day discovery tour through Dublin, Kildare, Waterford and 21 other destinations in 3 different countries
Scotland & Ireland
16 day in-depth cultural tour through Edinburgh, Inverness, Isle of Skye and 12 other destinations in 2 different countries
- Explore impressive architectural gems as you stroll along the Royal Mile in Edinburgh’s Old Town.
- Catch a glimpse of the fabled lake monster Nessie during a cruise on Scotland’s mist covered Loch Ness.
- Enjoy pulsating live music, dig into hearty Scottish cuisine and down a few refreshing pints in energetic Glasgow.
- Enjoy a scenic drive through interesting locales in the Scottish highlands and discover the rugged, coastal charms of Portree town.
- Search for puffins and other colourful birdlife as you sail past the majestic cliffs of Moher which rise out of the Atlantic Ocean in Ireland.
- Listen to furious waves pound the seashore and soak up Galway’s remote Irish coastal scenery.
- Enjoy your dark Guinness while admiring magnificent views of Dublin city from Gravity Bar at the Guinness Storehouse.
- Amble around well preserved medieval ramparts that protect Ireland’s historic Londonderry town.
- Dress in comfortable clothing such as jeans, sneakers and a water proof jacket in Ireland.
- You can shop for fashionable products and crafts on Henry Street in Dublin.
- It is customary to buy a round of drinks if someone has bought a drink for you.
- Order some local Irish specialties such as Dublin Bay prawns and oysters.
- Try a wide variety of beers ranging from lager to craft beers in Scotland.
- While in Glasgow, shop at Buchanan Galleries for high street fashion, Ingran Street for designer labels and Byres Road for offbeat purchases.
- Do plan ahead so you can attend the Edinburgh Festival which is held every August.
- Sample traditional Scottish cuisine such as haggis (a savoury pudding containing sheep offal), smoked salmon and Stornoway black pudding.
Ireland and Scotland Tours & Trips Reviews
"This trip was beyond my expectations. It was the best time of my life and James was"Scotland & Ireland
"This was a fast paced tour but we saw SO much and we never would have been able to"Best of Ireland and Scotland Summer
"Emma was an amazing tour guide, remaining positive and bubbly the entire tour and"Great Britain & Ireland
"Excellent guides and wonderful sites to visit! They know where to go and what to"Celtic Highlights