Germany and Poland Tours & Trips
Find the right tour for you that goes to Germany and Poland. With 8 tours to choose from, ranging in length from 7 days to 15 days. The most popular month to visit these countries is July, which has the most number of departures.
8 trips through Germany and Poland
10 day discovery tour through Budapest, Krakow, Auschwitz and 4 other destinations in 4 different countries
Poland, East Germany & World War II
13 day coach/bus tour through Warsaw, Czestochowa, Krakow and 9 other destinations in 2 different countries
15 day coach/bus tour through Frankfurt-am-Main, Weimar, Berlin and 10 other destinations in 5 different countries
Northern Europe : From Berlin to Copenhagen The Havel, the Oder and the Baltic sea
7 day river cruise tour through Berlin, Eberswalde, Chorin and 12 other destinations in 4 different countries
Budapest to Berlin on a Shoestring
8 day discovery tour through Budapest, Krakow, Prague, Berlin in 4 different countries
Eastern European Jewels
9 day coach/bus tour through Prague, Berlin, Wroclaw and 3 other destinations in 4 different countries
Northern Europe : From Copenhagen to Berlin - The Baltic Sea, the Oder and the Havel
8 day river cruise tour through Copenhagen, Trelleborg, Sassnitz and 11 other destinations in 4 different countries
Berlin Bike & Barge
8 day discovery tour through Berlin, Oranienburg, Eberswalde and 7 other destinations in 2 different countries
- Visit the iconic Berlin Wall, explore quaint neighbourhoods and revel in the city's edgy buzz.
- Admire fine examples of Baroque splendour in the cultural capital of Germany, Dresden.
- Enjoy wonderful valley views and shop for the most exquisite porcelain in the fairytale town of Meissen.
- Leave the city lights behind as you pedal through the glorious countryside and wooded forests while following the meandering Oder River.
- Discover communist leanings and celebrate the amazing will to survive in the city that personifies Polish heritage, Warsaw.
- Step into the spiritual atmosphere of the Jasna Gora monastery and view the magnificent portrait of the Black Madonna.
- Venture into the fascinating chambers of a salt mine, listen to captivating folklore and wander around the charming Old Town at Krakow.
- If you like fashionable clothes, head to Berlin’s Kurfurstendamm Boulevard or areas such as Mitte and Friedrichshain where you will find vintage collections.
- When you want a quick meal in Germany, look for outdoor vendors selling sausages and bratwurst.
- Avoid putting your elbows on the table while eating at restaurants in Germany.
- Do not expect to be seated alone as it is quite common to share tables with strangers at smaller restaurants in Germany.
- Use the phrases ‘Czesc’ for ‘Hi’ or ‘Bye’ and ‘Prosze’ for ‘Please’ in Poland.
- Use the title ‘Pan’ for men and ‘Pani’ for women while talking to Polish locals.
- Try different flavours of vodka such as Zubrowka vodka (herb flavored) and Pieprzowka (pepper infused) in Poland.
- Sample the famous Polish dish ‘Pierogi’ (dumplings filled with meat or vegetables and cheese).