France and Switzerland Tours & Trips
Find the right tour for you that goes to France and Switzerland. With 33 tours to choose from, ranging in length from 3 days to 16 days. The most popular month to visit these countries is July, which has the most number of departures.
33 trips through France and Switzerland with 567 reviews
Mont Blanc Winter Activity Week
8 day discovery tour through Geneva, Contamines Natural Reserve, Mont Blanc, Chamonix, Megeve in 2 different countries
Trekking Mont Blanc
"Amazing trekking through the alps. It was a challenge so be prepared! Our tour..."
Mont Blanc to the Matterhorn
15 day hiking & trekking tour through Geneva, Aiguille du Midi, Les Bossons and 10 other destinations in 3 different countries
Amsterdam to Barcelona
"Ellie was such an amazing tour guide! She was sweet, fun, and extremely..."
Challenging Alps: From Geneva to Alpe d’Huez
"My wife and I elected to do the self guided Geneva to Alpe d'Huez route,..."
Three-Lake Cycling: Geneva, Bourget, Annecy
"I'm not going to bury the lead: This was the best vacation I have ever had in..."
A Taste of Europe
10 day in-depth cultural tour through London, Amsterdam, Lucerne, Paris in 4 different countries
Tour du Mont Blanc
14 day self-guided tour through Les Houches, Contamines Natural Reserve, Les Chapieux and 8 other destinations in 3 different countries
10 day discovery tour through Paris, Beaune, Lausanne and 8 other destinations in 3 different countries
Tour du Mont Blanc Self-Guided Trek
12 day self-guided tour through Chamonix, Argentiere, La Forclaz and 8 other destinations in 3 different countries
Tour du Mont Blanc Week
8 day hiking & trekking tour through Geneva, La Forclaz, Martigny and 11 other destinations in 3 different countries
London, Paris & Geneva with Mont Blanc
10 day flexi tour through London, Paris, Geneva in 3 different countries
Rhine & Rhône Revealed – Southbound
16 day river cruise tour through Amsterdam, Cologne, Koblenz and 16 other destinations in 4 different countries
Tour du Mont Blanc Camping Trek
15 day hiking & trekking tour through Geneva, Les Bossons, Chamonix and 11 other destinations in 4 different countries
Tour du Mont Blanc Hotel Trek
15 day hiking & trekking tour through Geneva, Chamonix, Champex and 9 other destinations in 4 different countries
- Behold the beauty of Notre Dame, stroll along the gorgeous Champs Elysees and lock eyes with the Mona Lisa during an unforgettable visit to Paris.
- Take in the crisp Alpine air, conquer high altitude passes and discover the magic of the Mont Blanc massif.
- Soar over forests and pass by icy glaciers during a memorable cable car ride from Chamonix to the summit of Aiguille du Midi.
- Be awestruck by the world’s tallest fountain, step into the imposing St. Peter’s Cathedral and feast on world class cuisine at Geneva.
- Wander along the cobblestoned roads of Lucerne’s charming Old Town flanked by iconic spired and turreted buildings.
- Glide like a bird over snow-white peaks and indulge in adrenaline pumping adventures in Interlaken.
- Pedal past historic winegrowing villages and through the quintessential Swiss countryside as you follow the gentle curves of the Rhone River.
- Enjoy fabulous views of Switzerland’s iconic Matterhorn Mountain from the charming mountain town of Zermatt.
- Do not stop at places covered with piles or chunks of loose rock on the trail as there may be a danger of rock falls.
- While cycling in the Swiss countryside, do not get too close to brooks as water levels can rise dramatically in inclement weather conditions.
- Say ‘Bonjour’ when you come across other hikers.
- Always inform friends/ family/accommodation staff about your planned hike before heading off.
- Carry a whistle and signal six times per minute to alert people in the case of emergency.
- Carry snacks such as chocolate, candy, nuts or trail mix to keep you energized during a hiking expedition.
- If you want to shop for souvenirs in Geneva, head to the Plainpalais flea market held every Wednesday and Saturday.
- While in Chamonix, sample Alpine specialty dishes Raclette (potatoes, molten cheese and meat) and Tartiflette (Reblochon cheese, potatoes and bacon).
France and Switzerland Tours & Trips Reviews
"Amazing trekking through the alps. It was a challenge so be prepared! Our tour leader Diane was AMAZING. Everything was ..."Trekking Mont Blanc
"Ellie was such an amazing tour guide! She was sweet, fun, and extremely knowledgable about the places we were going to a..."Amsterdam to Barcelona
"My wife and I elected to do the self guided Geneva to Alpe d'Huez route, customizing the route so we could work in an ex..."Challenging Alps: From Geneva to Alpe d’Huez
"I'm not going to bury the lead: This was the best vacation I have ever had in my entire life. I'm not exaggerating. C..."Three-Lake Cycling: Geneva, Bourget, Annecy