France and Switzerland Tours & Trips
Find the right tour for you that goes to France and Switzerland. With 45 tours to choose from, ranging in length from 3 days to 16 days. The most popular month to visit these countries is July, which has the most number of departures.
45 trips through France and Switzerland with 572 reviews
Amsterdam to Barcelona
"Ellie was such an amazing tour guide! She was sweet, fun, and extremely..."
Mont Blanc Highlights
8 day hiking & trekking tour through Geneva, Chamonix, Les Houches and 3 other destinations in 4 different countries
Trekking Mont Blanc
"Amazing trekking through the alps. It was a challenge so be prepared! Our tour..."
Mont Blanc TMB Circuit
"An amazing experience, would thoroughly recommend. Having done several other No..."
Mont Blanc to the Matterhorn
15 day hiking & trekking tour through Geneva, Aiguille du Midi, Les Bossons and 10 other destinations in 3 different countries
Mont Blanc Circuit
"The 10 day Mont Blanc Circuit was probably the best walk we have ever done! We..."
Challenging Alps: From Geneva to Alpe d’Huez
"My wife and I elected to do the self guided Geneva to Alpe d'Huez route,..."
Geneva to Annecy: Famous climbs and lesser-known passes
"Despite not being regular riders, we chose the self-guided “Geneva to Annecy:..."
Mont Blanc Guided Walk
7 day hiking & trekking tour through Chamonix, Trient, La Fouly and 3 other destinations in 2 different countries
10 day discovery tour through Paris, Beaune, Lausanne and 8 other destinations in 3 different countries
A Taste of Europe
10 day in-depth cultural tour through London, Amsterdam, Lucerne, Paris in 4 different countries
London, Paris & Geneva with Mont Blanc
10 day flexi tour through London, Paris, Geneva in 3 different countries
Rhine & Rhône Revealed – Southbound
16 day river cruise tour through Amsterdam, Cologne, Koblenz and 16 other destinations in 4 different countries
Journey from Rome return Eurostar
10 day coach/bus tour through Rome, Florence, Venice and 3 other destinations in 3 different countries
Boulevards to Beaches
9 day discovery tour through London, Dover, Calais and 4 other destinations in 4 different countries
- Behold the beauty of Notre Dame, stroll along the gorgeous Champs Elysees and lock eyes with the Mona Lisa during an unforgettable visit to Paris.
- Take in the crisp Alpine air, conquer high altitude passes and discover the magic of the Mont Blanc massif.
- Soar over forests and pass by icy glaciers during a memorable cable car ride from Chamonix to the summit of Aiguille du Midi.
- Be awestruck by the world’s tallest fountain, step into the imposing St. Peter’s Cathedral and feast on world class cuisine at Geneva.
- Wander along the cobblestoned roads of Lucerne’s charming Old Town flanked by iconic spired and turreted buildings.
- Glide like a bird over snow-white peaks and indulge in adrenaline pumping adventures in Interlaken.
- Pedal past historic winegrowing villages and through the quintessential Swiss countryside as you follow the gentle curves of the Rhone River.
- Enjoy fabulous views of Switzerland’s iconic Matterhorn Mountain from the charming mountain town of Zermatt.
- Do not stop at places covered with piles or chunks of loose rock on the trail as there may be a danger of rock falls.
- While cycling in the Swiss countryside, do not get too close to brooks as water levels can rise dramatically in inclement weather conditions.
- Say ‘Bonjour’ when you come across other hikers.
- Always inform friends/ family/accommodation staff about your planned hike before heading off.
- Carry a whistle and signal six times per minute to alert people in the case of emergency.
- Carry snacks such as chocolate, candy, nuts or trail mix to keep you energized during a hiking expedition.
- If you want to shop for souvenirs in Geneva, head to the Plainpalais flea market held every Wednesday and Saturday.
- While in Chamonix, sample Alpine specialty dishes Raclette (potatoes, molten cheese and meat) and Tartiflette (Reblochon cheese, potatoes and bacon).
France and Switzerland Tours & Trips Reviews
"Ellie was such an amazing tour guide! She was sweet, fun, and extremely knowledgable about the places we were going to a..."Amsterdam to Barcelona
"Amazing trekking through the alps. It was a challenge so be prepared! Our tour leader Diane was AMAZING. Everything was ..."Trekking Mont Blanc
"An amazing experience, would thoroughly recommend. Having done several other No Roads trips, this one was a luxury in ma..."Mont Blanc TMB Circuit
"The 10 day Mont Blanc Circuit was probably the best walk we have ever done! We were blessed with stunning weather, whi..."Mont Blanc Circuit
"My wife and I elected to do the self guided Geneva to Alpe d'Huez route, customizing the route so we could work in an ex..."Challenging Alps: From Geneva to Alpe d’Huez
"Despite not being regular riders, we chose the self-guided “Geneva to Annecy: Famous Climbs and Lesser-known Passes”..."Geneva to Annecy: Famous climbs and lesser-known passes