Tours of France and Spain
Find the right tour for you that goes to France and Spain. With 34 tours to choose from, ranging in length from 7 days to 29 days. The most popular month to visit these countries is June, which has the most number of departures.
34 trips through France and Spain with 62 reviews
England, Spain and Portugal Ultimate Adventure
10 day private & custom tour through London, Paris, Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon in 4 different countries
"Greg was fantastic! Definitely felt he was a seasoned tour guide with the..."
"I completed the Tapas trail in May with Jacob and this was my second Topdeck..."
Paris to Madrid
15 day in-depth cultural tour through Paris, Tours, Dordogne Region and 5 other destinations in 2 different countries
Amsterdam to Barcelona
"Ellie was such an amazing tour guide! She was sweet, fun, and extremely..."
Rome to Madrid on a Shoestring
"I did Rome to Madrid on a shoestring. It was an amazing tour! We visited a lot..."
France & Spain
29 day in-depth cultural tour through Paris, Tours, Dordogne Region and 12 other destinations in 2 different countries
Gems of Italy, France & Spain
19 day coach/bus tour through Rome, Florence, Montecatini and 18 other destinations in 3 different countries
Portugal, Spain, France and UK Adventure Tour
14 day private & custom tour through Lisbon, Porto, Madrid and 4 other destinations in 4 different countries
Western Quest (Winter)
8 day discovery tour through London, Paris, Bordeaux, San Sebastian, Barcelona in 3 different countries
16 day discovery tour through London, Paris, Bordeaux and 7 other destinations in 4 different countries
Paris, Madrid and Barcelona Tour
7 day private & custom tour through Paris, Madrid, Barcelona in 2 different countries
7 day discovery tour through London, Paris, Bordeaux, Bilbao, Madrid in 3 different countries
Highlights of the Vermillion Coast
8 day hiking & trekking tour through Collioure, Banyuls sur Mer, Llanca and 3 other destinations in 2 different countries
France Oysters and Wine Tour
7 day private & custom tour through Paris, Bordeaux, Arcachon, San Sebastian in 2 different countries
- Relax on soft sands, wander around joyful streets and experience an explosion of flavours in the foodie heaven of San Sebastian.
- Savour the complex layers of La Rioja wine at Laguardia which sits pretty in the heart of Spain’s wine country.
- Hike past scented woods en route to the remote Mollo village, in the deep reaches of the Spanish Pyrenees.
- Be welcomed by an eruption of colours and aromas as you enter Barcelona’s atmospheric Boqueria Market.
- Surrender yourself to the romance of Paris as you stroll along the banks of River Seine.
- Admire gorgeous scenery of vineyards during a leisurely cruise along the gently meandering Dordogne River.
- Walk under the silhouette of yew trees and inhale the sweet perfume of effervescent flowers in the gardens that surround the luxurious Chateau Villandry.
- Pamper your body with a therapeutic spa treatment in charming Luchon, which is nestled in the majestic French Pyrenees.
- Bar hopping is a good way to sample tapas or ‘pintxos’ in San Sebastian.
- Visitors are expected to keep track of what they have ordered and pay as they leave a tapas bar.
- During a wine tasting, hold the glass by the stem and not by the bowl as this can affect the temperature of the wine.
- If you plan to hike in the Pyrenees, wear hiking boots with sturdy soles and ankle support for protection in rough and loose terrain.
- Dress casually but stylishly in Paris. Further, wear layered clothing so you can stay comfortable.
- A good way to greet the locals is by saying “Bonjour Monsieur” or “Bonjour Madame” which means “Good morning Sir” and “Good morning Madam”.
- Try to have an early lunch in Paris as many restaurants close by 1:30pm.
- To shop for affordable clothes in Paris, head to Rue des Francs Bourgeois street in the Le Marais district.
France and Spain Tours & Trips Reviews
"Greg was fantastic! Definitely felt he was a seasoned tour guide with the abundance of local knowledge through the citie..."Western Quest
"I completed the Tapas trail in May with Jacob and this was my second Topdeck tour. I had the most incredible trip and ao..."Tapas Trail
"Ellie was such an amazing tour guide! She was sweet, fun, and extremely knowledgable about the places we were going to a..."Amsterdam to Barcelona
"I did Rome to Madrid on a shoestring. It was an amazing tour! We visited a lot of places but still had enough time to ch..."Rome to Madrid on a Shoestring