France, Italy and Spain Tours & Trips
From the historic Rome to the sunny French Riviera and all the way to colourful Barcelona, our tours are designed to feed your thirst for travel and discovery. Delight yourself with unparalleled views and incredible food, surround yourself with wonderful people that are sure to create a warm and friendly atmosphere. Find our tour packages and jump on a unique adventure.
42 trips through France, Italy and Spain with 205 reviews
Barcelona to Rome
"Brilliant trip!.Because Intrepid do small groups we were able to get into the..."
"Elise was awesome! very knowledeable about all the cities. also very funny and..."
Quest to Rome
"Greg was a great tour guide! He has a genuine passion for what he does. I had..."
Quest to Rome (Winter)
"I went on tour with Nihar Vasa for three weeks and I could not have asked for a..."
Madrid to Rome
"We had an amazing time. Wasn't expecting to fall in love with Spain, what a..."
"That man johny runs a good ship. johnys organisation and experience really..."
Europe Explorer - 18 Days
"Likewise with Michael, four of us did the 18 Day European Tour as a family. Our..."
Rome to Nice and Barcelona Adventure Tour
"I had fantastic time on this tour!!! Everything was perfect and route is TOP!..."
Rome to Madrid on a Shoestring
"I did Rome to Madrid on a shoestring. It was an amazing tour! We visited a lot..."
The Grand European with Extended Stay in London
"The trip experience actually exceeded my expectation, and the biggest factor..."
London To Rome - 11 Days (from London to Rome)
"I have alwats wanted to see a bit of Europe and it was amazing that I got to do..."
Gems of Italy, France & Spain
19 day coach/bus tour through Rome, Florence, Montecatini and 18 other destinations in 3 different countries
14 day coach/bus tour through Madrid, Cuenca, Valencia and 12 other destinations in 3 different countries
"This tour was amazing, Jacob was phenomenal, entertaining and knowledgeable. He..."
"The trip was amazing. Greg made the whole experience much more than I ever..."
- Discover Gaudi’s intriguing architectural masterpieces and soak up the vibrant cultural atmosphere of Barcelona’s La Rambla promenade.
- Inhale forest scents and enjoy magnificent alpine views during a hike through the Nuria Valley in the Spanish Pyrenees.
- Spend an absorbing evening observing the fashionable rhythms of Parisian life.
- Experience all the glitz and glamour associated with the French Riviera in Nice.
- Feast your eyes on endlessly stretching fields carpeted with purple lavender and swaying wild herbs in Provenance.
- Walk amidst a dramatic scenery of pastel villages and banded stone terraces that hug the lofty mountainside in Italy’s curving Cinque Terre bay.
- Surrender to romance as you drift along the gently bobbing waters of the Grand Canal in historic Venice.
- Marvel at the revolutionary design of the Duomo and stroll amidst Uffizi Gallery’s magnificent art collections in Renaissance Florence.
- Delve into the overpowering allure of ancient iconic ruins in the eternal city of Rome.
- You can shop for souvenirs such as Carnival masks on the streets north of Campo Santo Stefano in Venice.
- Dress modestly, especially while visiting religious places in Italy.
- Italian food courses are divided into anti pasti, primi and secondi – if you’re not too hungry, you can pick two out of three.
- The words ‘Tu’ and ‘Vous’ both mean ‘You’ in French but use the former only in informal settings.
- Don’t be surprised if food arrives late in French cafes as waiting is considered to be part of the experience.
- Carry loose change and cash in Paris as you will have to pay for everything, including using the rest room in a bar.
- Plan your shopping as many local stores in Barcelona close between 1:30 pm and 5 pm.
- A three course meal called ‘menu del dia’ offers great value for money and is usually served for lunch in many Spanish restaurants.
France, Italy and Spain Tours & Trips Reviews
"Brilliant trip!.Because Intrepid do small groups we were able to get into the best locally run restaurants and really ge..."Barcelona to Rome
"Elise was awesome! very knowledeable about all the cities. also very funny and kind. she made the trip a great experienc..."Paparazzi Parade
"Greg was a great tour guide! He has a genuine passion for what he does. I had Greg as a tour guide when i did the 'Quest..."Quest to Rome
"I went on tour with Nihar Vasa for three weeks and I could not have asked for a better tour guide!! Nihar was so knowled..."Quest to Rome (Winter)
"We had an amazing time. Wasn't expecting to fall in love with Spain, what a beautiful country!. Italy was so special. Ro..."Madrid to Rome
"That man johny runs a good ship. johnys organisation and experience really makes traveling that easy. I havnt had many ..."Classic Europe