France, Italy and Spain Tours & Trips
Find the right tour for you that goes to France, Italy and Spain. With 42 tours to choose from, ranging in length from 7 days to 28 days. The most popular month to visit these countries is May, which has the most number of departures.
42 trips through France, Italy and Spain with 189 reviews
Quest to Rome (Winter)
"Very knowledgeable, fun and insightful. If he did not know something he would..."
Rome to Nice and Barcelona Adventure Tour
"I had fantastic time on this tour!!! Everything was perfect and route is TOP!..."
Barcelona to Rome
"Brilliant trip!.Because Intrepid do small groups we were able to get into the..."
London To Rome - 11 Days
"Best experience ever. Everything went great. Holly was amazing. I would..."
The Grand European with Extended Stay in London
"The trip experience actually exceeded my expectation, and the biggest factor..."
"Elise was awesome! very knowledeable about all the cities. also very funny and..."
Quest to Rome
"Greg was a great tour guide! He has a genuine passion for what he does. I had..."
Madrid to Rome
"We had an amazing time. Wasn't expecting to fall in love with Spain, what a..."
"I was a little worried about traveling solo but I am so glad that I did! The..."
Europe Explorer - 18 Days
"Fantastic!!!! The guide Nadine and Tony the driver were great. I will recomend..."
Rome to Madrid on a Shoestring
"I did Rome to Madrid on a shoestring. It was an amazing tour! We visited a lot..."
14 day coach/bus tour through Madrid, Cuenca, Valencia and 12 other destinations in 3 different countries
10 day discovery tour through Madrid, Valencia, Barcelona and 3 other destinations in 3 different countries
Mediterranean Highlights (Winter - Start Rome)
13 day discovery tour through Rome, San Gimignano, Florence and 11 other destinations in 4 different countries
Mediterranean Highlights (Winter - Start Madrid)
13 day discovery tour through Madrid, Zaragoza, Barcelona and 12 other destinations in 4 different countries
- Discover Gaudi’s intriguing architectural masterpieces and soak up the vibrant cultural atmosphere of Barcelona’s La Rambla promenade.
- Inhale forest scents and enjoy magnificent alpine views during a hike through the Nuria Valley in the Spanish Pyrenees.
- Spend an absorbing evening observing the fashionable rhythms of Parisian life.
- Experience all the glitz and glamour associated with the French Riviera in Nice.
- Feast your eyes on endlessly stretching fields carpeted with purple lavender and swaying wild herbs in Provenance.
- Walk amidst a dramatic scenery of pastel villages and banded stone terraces that hug the lofty mountainside in Italy’s curving Cinque Terre bay.
- Surrender to romance as you drift along the gently bobbing waters of the Grand Canal in historic Venice.
- Marvel at the revolutionary design of the Duomo and stroll amidst Uffizi Gallery’s magnificent art collections in Renaissance Florence.
- Delve into the overpowering allure of ancient iconic ruins in the eternal city of Rome.
- You can shop for souvenirs such as Carnival masks on the streets north of Campo Santo Stefano in Venice.
- Dress modestly, especially while visiting religious places in Italy.
- Italian food courses are divided into anti pasti, primi and secondi – if you’re not too hungry, you can pick two out of three.
- The words ‘Tu’ and ‘Vous’ both mean ‘You’ in French but use the former only in informal settings.
- Don’t be surprised if food arrives late in French cafes as waiting is considered to be part of the experience.
- Carry loose change and cash in Paris as you will have to pay for everything, including using the rest room in a bar.
- Plan your shopping as many local stores in Barcelona close between 1:30 pm and 5 pm.
- A three course meal called ‘menu del dia’ offers great value for money and is usually served for lunch in many Spanish restaurants.
France, Italy and Spain Tours & Trips Reviews
"Very knowledgeable, fun and insightful. If he did not know something he would find out for you. Showed us the best place..."Quest to Rome (Winter)
"I had fantastic time on this tour!!! Everything was perfect and route is TOP! Also I didn’t expect such expensive hote..."Rome to Nice and Barcelona Adventure Tour
"Brilliant trip!.Because Intrepid do small groups we were able to get into the best locally run restaurants and really ge..."Barcelona to Rome
"Best experience ever. Everything went great. Holly was amazing. I would definitely take another tour with expat in the f..."London To Rome - 11 Days
"The trip experience actually exceeded my expectation, and the biggest factor for this positive experience was the profes..."The Grand European with Extended Stay in London
"Elise was awesome! very knowledeable about all the cities. also very funny and kind. she made the trip a great experienc..."Paparazzi Parade