France and Italy Tours & Trips
Find the right tour for you that goes to France and Italy. With 91 tours to choose from, ranging in length from 4 days to 23 days. The most popular month to visit these countries is June, which has the most number of departures.
91 trips through France and Italy with 246 reviews
London to Venice Adventure Tour
"This trip was amazing! We had enough time to see the main sites of each city..."
London & Paris plus Rome
"Our guide was Lasse. We were on the London and Paris tour plus a Rome..."
Quest to Rome (Winter)
"Very knowledgeable, fun and insightful. If he did not know something he would..."
France and Italy Adventure Tour
"Great trip! Absolutely love it, was..."
March On Rome
"I had Jody as my trip leader in march this year on the 'March on Rome' trip...."
Parades to Piazzas
"A fantastic trip and Amanda and Antonio were amazing - very helpful and always..."
Barcelona to Rome
"Brilliant trip!.Because Intrepid do small groups we were able to get into the..."
Trekking Mont Blanc
"Amazing trekking through the alps. It was a challenge so be prepared! Our tour..."
London To Rome - 11 Days
"Trip was amazing, guide was very knowlegeable and helpful. I was very pleased..."
London to Rome Highlights summer
"Enjoyed our trip very much, still look back at the pics! It was well organized..."
European Dream Summer
"Just excellent. Our guide and bus drivers fantastic. Tours..."
European Traveller Summer
"This was a fast paced trip but we were able to see so much of the iconic views..."
Rome to Paris
"Loved it, great group, knowledgeable tour leade and amazing countries and..."
"The trip was excellent. Our Globus guide was outstanding -- well organized,..."
London to Rome Adventure
"OMG! Today is exactly a week since my return from such an amazing trip :) Our..."
- Discover the century-old secrets of winemaking while you sip on vintage wines in Beaune, the epicentre of the classic Burgundy region.
- Inhale the fresh ocean air, soak up the sunshine and explore the sophisticated pleasures of decadent Nice.
- Enjoy jaw-dropping alpine scenery and conquer numerous high mountain passes of Mont Blanc, the highest summit in the Alps.
- Stroll through the colossal Palais des Papes and delve into irresistible provenance charms of historic Avignon.
- Watch the sunset over the Mediterranean coastline as you hike through colourful seaside villages that cling to Cinque Terre’s high rugged mountains.
- Enjoy a bird’s eye view of Milan’s bustling streets from the spire laden roof of Cathedral Duomo.
- Step back in time with in the astounding views from the imposing Leaning Tower of Pisa.
- Be mesmerised by the sheer beauty of Renaissance artwork and indulge in mouth watering Tuscan cuisines.
- Dress modestly whilst visiting the Vatican and other places of worship in Italy.
- Avoid asking for cheese to accompany seafood pasta or risotto in Italy, it is considered distasteful.
- If you want to get some respite from a hectic sightseeing schedule in Florence, head Boboli Gardens.
- Wear sneakers for easy trails and hiking boots with ankle support for harder trails while hiking through Cinque Terre.
- While shopping in Paris, avoid rummaging through clothes to find the right size. Salespeople prefer that you ask for assistance.
- Many French restaurants offer a ‘plat du jour’ (dish of the day) for lunch, which is a reasonably priced main course.
- Learn a few French phrases like ‘Bonjour’ (Hello) and ‘Merci’ (Thank you) as locals in the smaller villages may not speak English.
- Keep yourself hydrated and eat food rich in potassium and complex carbohydrates to ease symptoms of altitude sickness when trekking the French Alps.
France and Italy Tours & Trips Reviews
"This trip was amazing! We had enough time to see the main sites of each city and experience their culture. We got great ..."London to Venice Adventure Tour
"Our guide was Lasse. We were on the London and Paris tour plus a Rome extension. We enjoyed all the inclusions. We felt ..."London & Paris plus Rome
"Very knowledgeable, fun and insightful. If he did not know something he would find out for you. Showed us the best place..."Quest to Rome (Winter)
"Great trip! Absolutely love it, was fun!..."France and Italy Adventure Tour
"I had Jody as my trip leader in march this year on the 'March on Rome' trip. She was and absolute champion! Her depth ..."March On Rome
"A fantastic trip and Amanda and Antonio were amazing - very helpful and always friendly and easy to chat to. It is a gre..."Parades to Piazzas