France and Italy Tours & Trips
Find the right tour for you that goes to France and Italy. With 98 tours to choose from, ranging in length from 3 days to 23 days. The most popular month to visit these countries is September, which has the most number of departures.
98 trips through France and Italy with 261 reviews
"Elise was awesome! very knowledeable about all the cities. also very funny and..."
Barcelona to Rome
"Brilliant trip!.Because Intrepid do small groups we were able to get into the..."
London to Venice Adventure Tour
"This trip was amazing! We had enough time to see the main sites of each city..."
Trekking Mont Blanc
"Amazing trekking through the alps. It was a challenge so be prepared! Our tour..."
London To Rome - 11 Days (from London to Rome)
"I have alwats wanted to see a bit of Europe and it was amazing that I got to do..."
"It was a great experience traveling around Europe and top deck and the your..."
London & Paris plus Rome
"Our guide was Lasse. We were on the London and Paris tour plus a Rome..."
Quest to Rome
"Greg was a great tour guide! He has a genuine passion for what he does. I had..."
Mont Blanc TMB Circuit
"An amazing experience, would thoroughly recommend. Having done several other No..."
London to Rome Highlights summer (8 destinations)
"Enjoyed our trip very much, still look back at the pics! It was well organized..."
European Dream Summer
"Just excellent. Our guide and bus drivers fantastic. Tours..."
European Traveller Summer
"This was a fast paced trip but we were able to see so much of the iconic views..."
France and Italy Adventure Tour
"Great trip! Absolutely love it, was..."
Rome to Paris
"Loved it, great group, knowledgeable tour leade and amazing countries and..."
London to Rome Adventure
"OMG! Today is exactly a week since my return from such an amazing trip :) Our..."
- Discover the century-old secrets of winemaking while you sip on vintage wines in Beaune, the epicentre of the classic Burgundy region.
- Inhale the fresh ocean air, soak up the sunshine and explore the sophisticated pleasures of decadent Nice.
- Enjoy jaw-dropping alpine scenery and conquer numerous high mountain passes of Mont Blanc, the highest summit in the Alps.
- Stroll through the colossal Palais des Papes and delve into irresistible provenance charms of historic Avignon.
- Watch the sunset over the Mediterranean coastline as you hike through colourful seaside villages that cling to Cinque Terre’s high rugged mountains.
- Enjoy a bird’s eye view of Milan’s bustling streets from the spire laden roof of Cathedral Duomo.
- Step back in time with in the astounding views from the imposing Leaning Tower of Pisa.
- Be mesmerised by the sheer beauty of Renaissance artwork and indulge in mouth watering Tuscan cuisines.
- Dress modestly whilst visiting the Vatican and other places of worship in Italy.
- Avoid asking for cheese to accompany seafood pasta or risotto in Italy, it is considered distasteful.
- If you want to get some respite from a hectic sightseeing schedule in Florence, head Boboli Gardens.
- Wear sneakers for easy trails and hiking boots with ankle support for harder trails while hiking through Cinque Terre.
- While shopping in Paris, avoid rummaging through clothes to find the right size. Salespeople prefer that you ask for assistance.
- Many French restaurants offer a ‘plat du jour’ (dish of the day) for lunch, which is a reasonably priced main course.
- Learn a few French phrases like ‘Bonjour’ (Hello) and ‘Merci’ (Thank you) as locals in the smaller villages may not speak English.
- Keep yourself hydrated and eat food rich in potassium and complex carbohydrates to ease symptoms of altitude sickness when trekking the French Alps.
France and Italy Tours & Trips Reviews
"Elise was awesome! very knowledeable about all the cities. also very funny and kind. she made the trip a great experienc..."Paparazzi Parade
"Brilliant trip!.Because Intrepid do small groups we were able to get into the best locally run restaurants and really ge..."Barcelona to Rome
"This trip was amazing! We had enough time to see the main sites of each city and experience their culture. We got great ..."London to Venice Adventure Tour
"Amazing trekking through the alps. It was a challenge so be prepared! Our tour leader Diane was AMAZING. Everything was ..."Trekking Mont Blanc
"I have alwats wanted to see a bit of Europe and it was amazing that I got to do that in October. From the coach to the d..."London To Rome - 11 Days (from London to Rome)
"It was a great experience traveling around Europe and top deck and the your guide was amazing would definitely do it aga..."Roman Road