France and Italy Tours & Trips
Find the right tour for you that goes to France and Italy. With 99 tours to choose from, ranging in length from 3 days to 23 days. The most popular month to visit these countries is September, which has the most number of departures.
99 trips through France and Italy with 261 reviews
"Kriszti had an impeccable knowledge of all locations visited and went beyond expectations..."
London to Venice Adventure Tour
"This trip was amazing! We had enough time to see the main sites of each city and..."
Barcelona to Rome
"Brilliant trip!.Because Intrepid do small groups we were able to get into the best..."
Trekking Mont Blanc
"G Adventures is amazing!"
London To Rome - 11 Days (from London to Rome)
"Trip was amazing, guide was very knowlegeable and helpful. I was very pleased with..."
"Barry Gallagher was the best tour guide ever he really made the trip great! Ronnie..."
London & Paris plus Rome (from London to Rome)
"Chris was amazing! Full of energy and very knowledgeable about everything, very friendly..."
Quest to Rome
"Our tour guide, Greg, was an absolute gem. He always made sure to try and get to..."
London to Rome Highlights summer (8 destinations)
"Enjoyed our trip very much, still look back at the pics! It was well organized and..."
European Dream Summer (including Giudecca Island)
"Just excellent. Our guide and bus drivers fantastic. Tours great"
Mont Blanc TMB Circuit
"An amazing experience, would thoroughly recommend. Having done several other No Roads..."
France and Italy Adventure Tour
"Absolutely love this tour! The hotels were super and it's so comfortable traveling..."
European Traveller Summer (8 destinations)
"This was a fast paced trip but we were able to see so much of the iconic views and..."
Rome to Paris
"Loved it, great group, knowledgeable tour leade and amazing countries and experiences..."
London to Rome Adventure
"OMG! Today is exactly a week since my return from such an amazing trip :) Our team..."
- Discover the century-old secrets of winemaking while you sip on vintage wines in Beaune, the epicentre of the classic Burgundy region.
- Inhale the fresh ocean air, soak up the sunshine and explore the sophisticated pleasures of decadent Nice.
- Enjoy jaw-dropping alpine scenery and conquer numerous high mountain passes of Mont Blanc, the highest summit in the Alps.
- Stroll through the colossal Palais des Papes and delve into irresistible provenance charms of historic Avignon.
- Watch the sunset over the Mediterranean coastline as you hike through colourful seaside villages that cling to Cinque Terre’s high rugged mountains.
- Enjoy a bird’s eye view of Milan’s bustling streets from the spire laden roof of Cathedral Duomo.
- Step back in time with in the astounding views from the imposing Leaning Tower of Pisa.
- Be mesmerised by the sheer beauty of Renaissance artwork and indulge in mouth watering Tuscan cuisines.
- Dress modestly whilst visiting the Vatican and other places of worship in Italy.
- Avoid asking for cheese to accompany seafood pasta or risotto in Italy, it is considered distasteful.
- If you want to get some respite from a hectic sightseeing schedule in Florence, head Boboli Gardens.
- Wear sneakers for easy trails and hiking boots with ankle support for harder trails while hiking through Cinque Terre.
- While shopping in Paris, avoid rummaging through clothes to find the right size. Salespeople prefer that you ask for assistance.
- Many French restaurants offer a ‘plat du jour’ (dish of the day) for lunch, which is a reasonably priced main course.
- Learn a few French phrases like ‘Bonjour’ (Hello) and ‘Merci’ (Thank you) as locals in the smaller villages may not speak English.
- Keep yourself hydrated and eat food rich in potassium and complex carbohydrates to ease symptoms of altitude sickness when trekking the French Alps.
France and Italy Tours & Trips Reviews
"I had a great time on my recent trip with TopDeck. It was my first experience with"Paparazzi Parade
"This trip was amazing! We had enough time to see the main sites of each city and"London to Venice Adventure Tour
"Brilliant trip!.Because Intrepid do small groups we were able to get into the best"Barcelona to Rome
"G Adventures is amazing!"Trekking Mont Blanc
"at first I was a bit apprehensive about a bus tour around europe and having to spend"London To Rome - 11 Days (from London to Rome)
"Need more time at each city. Tour guide was really good, knew everything about each"Classic Europe