England, Scotland and Wales Tours & Trips
Listen to the legend of the Loch Ness monster as told by the locals, get a taste of Glasgow’s best whiskey distilleries or simply enjoy dinner in a traditional English pub. Explore a wide diversity of tour packages and visit this amazing part of Europe in the company of the best tour operators and friendly groups of travelers.
40 trips through England, Scotland and Wales with 125 reviews
Great Britain - 7 Days
"Expat Explore tourist guide Holly Clarke is supercool, passionate about her..."
Britain & Ireland
"This trip was amazing. At first I didn't want to travel to these countries but..."
Best of Britain Summer
"Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous. This tour was so great a few years ago that I'm..."
Best of Britain
"GEMS OF BRITAIN INCLUDING EDINBURGH MILITARY TATTOO 2015 Paid more to be with a..."
Britain and Ireland Delight summer
"Excellent tour director very knowledgeable. A great paced tour with a lot of..."
Britain and Ireland Highlights Summer
"Avoid risks and assles in booking your own. Go Trafalgar and enjoy every moment..."
Winter Britain & Ireland
"Piotr was an excellent trip leader! He had great knowledge of all the places we..."
Highlights Of Britain
"We had a terrific trip. Pip, our driver and guide, was fabulous. He did a great..."
The Best of the British Isles
"The trip was top notch in every way. With the Globus folks dealing with all the..."
Britain & Ireland in Depth
"Wonderfull company they are excellent best trip I am on my 3rd trip with..."
Britain and Ireland Panorama Summer
"Amazing adventure, Love the extras, enjoyed the sights, everything ran so..."
12 day discovery tour through London, Stonehenge, Salisbury and 16 other destinations in 3 different countries
England, Scotland & Wales
13 day in-depth cultural tour through London, Stratford-upon-Avon, Coventry and 21 other destinations in 3 different countries
Best of Britain
11 day in-depth cultural tour through London, Stonehenge, Bath and 20 other destinations in 3 different countries
Britain and Ireland Delight Winter
10 day discovery tour through London, Oxford, Stratford-upon-Avon and 12 other destinations in 4 different countries
- Witness historic British grandeur when you visit iconic London landmarks such as Big Ben, Westminster Abbey and the Houses of Parliament.
- Enjoy the charming countryside that surrounds glittering Lake Windermere that once served as inspiration for British Romantic poets.
- Stroll around iconic landmarks that are intrinsically woven with legendary Beatles mania in Liverpool.
- Soak up the moody and poignant beauty of the Scottish Highlands on a cruise on mist-enveloped Loch Lomond.
- Surrender yourself to imagination as you walk along Old Town’s cobbled streets to make your way to Scotland’s majestic Edinburgh Palace.
- Enjoy a taste of Glasgow’s infectious vitality as you spend an eclectic evening in some of its stylish bars and live music venues.
- Take in the striking visuals of the futuristic Cardiff Millennium Center and the National Assembly Building.
- Breathe in pure country air as you traverse the wild, rambling moors of the Brecon Beacons National Park.
- You can go ahead and make an offering at cathedrals that do not charge an entry fee.
- Do not try to muscle your way through while standing in a queue as this is frowned upon in British culture.
- Avoid staring at anyone or raising your voice in public as it is considered impolite to do so.
- Take plenty of cash while visiting pubs in Scotland as many of them do not accept credit cards.
- When you order a beer in Scotland, you will be served with standard quantities of a full pint measuring 20 ounces.
- If you are travelling on a budget, order pub grub which is filling yet inexpensive in order to save money.
- You can head towards the West End area if you are in the mood for pubs and clubs in Glasgow.
- Visit St. Mary Street or the Cardiff Fashion Quarter if you want to shop for clothes at local markets in Cardiff.
England, Scotland and Wales Tours & Trips Reviews
"Expat Explore tourist guide Holly Clarke is supercool, passionate about her work, fun and knowledgeable on her site visi..."Great Britain - 7 Days
"This trip was amazing. At first I didn't want to travel to these countries but i'm so glad I took my friends recommendat..."Britain & Ireland
"Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous. This tour was so great a few years ago that I'm doing it again this year back to back with..."Best of Britain Summer
"GEMS OF BRITAIN INCLUDING EDINBURGH MILITARY TATTOO 2015 Paid more to be with a superior company but found our tickets t..."Best of Britain
"Excellent tour director very knowledgeable. A great paced tour with a lot of fun..."Britain and Ireland Delight summer
"Avoid risks and assles in booking your own. Go Trafalgar and enjoy every moment stress free!..."Britain and Ireland Highlights Summer