England, Scotland and Wales Tours & Trips
Listen to the legend of the Loch Ness monster as told by the locals, get a taste of Glasgow’s best whiskey distilleries or simply enjoy dinner in a traditional English pub. Explore a wide diversity of tour packages and visit this amazing part of Europe in the company of the best tour operators and friendly groups of travelers.
44 trips through England, Scotland and Wales with 127 reviews
Great Britain - 7 Days
"Gayle was absolutely wonderful. She is a vi"
Britain & Ireland
"It has been a dream of mine to go see the U.K. and Ireland for a long time and when..."
England and Scotland Heritage summer
"Had a great time on this tour! Lovely mix of people, very knowledgeable tour guide..."
Best of Britain Summer
"It was absolutely wonderful"
Britain and Ireland Delight summer (including Leeds)
"Always a great idea to see a different country first...meet some great people. ..life..."
Best of Britain (18 destinations)
"GEMS OF BRITAIN INCLUDING EDINBURGH MILITARY TATTOO 2015 Paid more to be with a superior..."
Britain and Ireland Highlights Summer (including Grasmere)
"Avoid risks and assles in booking your own. Go Trafalgar and enjoy every moment stress..."
The Best of the British Isles
"The trip was top notch in every way. With the Globus folks dealing with all the details,..."
Britain & Ireland in Depth
"Wonderfull company they are excellent best trip I am on my 3rd trip with them"
Winter Britain & Ireland
"An AMAZING tour! Wow, who knew the UK and Ireland had so much to offer travellers!..."
Great Britain Christmas - 7 Days
"Overall the tour was excellent and provided a good, albeit brief, overview of Great..."
Britain and Ireland Panorama Summer (32 destinations)
"Our TD (Matt) and Driver (John)where fabulous very professional it helps a lot as..."
12 day discovery tour through London, Stonehenge, Salisbury and 16 other destinations in 3 different countries
Best of Britain Summer
11 day in-depth cultural tour through London, Stonehenge, Bath and 20 other destinations in 3 different countries
England, Scotland & Wales
13 day in-depth cultural tour through London, Stratford-upon-Avon, Coventry and 21 other destinations in 3 different countries
- Witness historic British grandeur when you visit iconic London landmarks such as Big Ben, Westminster Abbey and the Houses of Parliament.
- Enjoy the charming countryside that surrounds glittering Lake Windermere that once served as inspiration for British Romantic poets.
- Stroll around iconic landmarks that are intrinsically woven with legendary Beatles mania in Liverpool.
- Soak up the moody and poignant beauty of the Scottish Highlands on a cruise on mist-enveloped Loch Lomond.
- Surrender yourself to imagination as you walk along Old Town’s cobbled streets to make your way to Scotland’s majestic Edinburgh Palace.
- Enjoy a taste of Glasgow’s infectious vitality as you spend an eclectic evening in some of its stylish bars and live music venues.
- Take in the striking visuals of the futuristic Cardiff Millennium Center and the National Assembly Building.
- Breathe in pure country air as you traverse the wild, rambling moors of the Brecon Beacons National Park.
- You can go ahead and make an offering at cathedrals that do not charge an entry fee.
- Do not try to muscle your way through while standing in a queue as this is frowned upon in British culture.
- Avoid staring at anyone or raising your voice in public as it is considered impolite to do so.
- Take plenty of cash while visiting pubs in Scotland as many of them do not accept credit cards.
- When you order a beer in Scotland, you will be served with standard quantities of a full pint measuring 20 ounces.
- If you are travelling on a budget, order pub grub which is filling yet inexpensive in order to save money.
- You can head towards the West End area if you are in the mood for pubs and clubs in Glasgow.
- Visit St. Mary Street or the Cardiff Fashion Quarter if you want to shop for clothes at local markets in Cardiff.
England, Scotland and Wales Tours & Trips Reviews
"I loved this tour and definitely have picked out some others to go on soon! Be prepared"Great Britain - 7 Days
"Had the best time on this tour, met great people from Canada, America, New Zealand"Britain & Ireland
"it was everything we had hoped for and more."England and Scotland Heritage summer
"Loved every minute of the tour"Best of Britain Summer
"Always a great idea to see a different country first...meet some great people. ..life"Britain and Ireland Delight summer (including Leeds)
"GEMS OF BRITAIN INCLUDING EDINBURGH MILITARY TATTOO 2015 Paid more to be with a superior"Best of Britain (18 destinations)