England and Scotland Tours & Trips
Find the right tour for you that goes to England and Scotland. With 57 tours to choose from, ranging in length from 4 days to 20 days. The most popular month to visit these countries is May, which has the most number of departures.
57 trips through England and Scotland with 41 reviews
Great Britain - 7 Days
"Expat Explore tourist guide Holly Clarke is supercool, passionate about her..."
Best of Britain Summer
"Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous. This tour was so great a few years ago that I'm..."
Best of Britain
"GEMS OF BRITAIN INCLUDING EDINBURGH MILITARY TATTOO 2015 Paid more to be with a..."
Britain and Ireland Delight summer
"Excellent tour director very knowledgeable. A great paced tour with a lot of..."
England and Scotland Heritage summer (14 destinations)
"Had a great time on this tour! Lovely mix of people, very knowledgeable tour..."
Britain and Ireland Panorama Summer
"Amazing adventure, Love the extras, enjoyed the sights, everything ran so..."
Highlights Of Britain
"We had a terrific trip. Pip, our driver and guide, was fabulous. He did a great..."
The Best of the British Isles
"The trip was top notch in every way. With the Globus folks dealing with all the..."
The British Isle
"Barry was an amazing tour guide. I had never been to Scotland before and was so..."
England & Scotland
"This was a whirlwind amazing trip as a great intro to all these exciting new..."
Edinburgh, York and the Highlands - From Bournemouth
"The restaurants that you suggested are very nice. Your stories which you told..."
The Big Highland Tour
"The Big Highlands Tour was fantastic. A great balance between hiking and..."
Hogmanay New Year (4 Day Start London)
"Myself and a group of friends went on the 4 day Hogmanay tour starting early..."
Amazing Britain Summer
"The trip was amazing, it was the first time we had been overseas and it would..."
12 day discovery tour through London, Stonehenge, Salisbury and 16 other destinations in 3 different countries
- Trace the spiritual journey of St. Cuthbert from the peaceful Scottish border town of Melrose to the Holy Island, his final resting place off England’s Northumberland Coast.
- Catch an infectious zeal for knowledge from Oxford’s students, as they whiz past the iconic spires on their way to class.
- Discover the romance of Great Britain’s Lake District, inspiration for literary greats Wordsworth, Coleridge, Keats and Tennyson.
- Take a spine tingling walk down York’s haunting alleys and historic streets in the dead of night.
- Explore the wild beauty of misty moors, mountain lakes and wooded forests inside the Snowdonia Park.
- Glimpse into the grandeur of British royalty as you stroll through the magnificent ballroom of Scotland’s Balmoral Castle.
- Listen to the heartbreaking tales of bloody massacre as you tread the stark mountain scenery of Glencoe.
- Watch the peaceful scurry of red squirrels and grazing deer herds of Trossachs National Park.
- Pack some stylish after five attire if you’re planning to visit a nightclub in England as there is often a dress code.
- London’s best shopping can be found on Oxford Street, Covent Garden, Portobello market and Camden Street.
- If you’re a Beatles fan, visit The Cavern Club in Liverpool’s Mathew Street where a tribute takes place every Saturday.
- Talking about the weather is a good way to break the ice with the locals.
- You can shop in Edinburgh’s Princes Street for Scottish souvenirs and modern high street brands.
- Swing by Edinburgh’s Jazz Bar on Chambers Street to catch an entertaining live music performance.
- Feast on Scottish specialties haggis and venison in Edinburgh’s West End.
- Sample quality single malt scotches Dalwhinnie, Lagavulin and Cragganmore if you’re a whisky aficionado.
England and Scotland Tours & Trips Reviews
"Expat Explore tourist guide Holly Clarke is supercool, passionate about her work, fun and knowledgeable on her site visi..."Great Britain - 7 Days
"Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous. This tour was so great a few years ago that I'm doing it again this year back to back with..."Best of Britain Summer
"GEMS OF BRITAIN INCLUDING EDINBURGH MILITARY TATTOO 2015 Paid more to be with a superior company but found our tickets t..."Best of Britain
"Excellent tour director very knowledgeable. A great paced tour with a lot of fun..."Britain and Ireland Delight summer
"Had a great time on this tour! Lovely mix of people, very knowledgeable tour guide and one of the best coach drivers I'v..."England and Scotland Heritage summer (14 destinations)
"Amazing adventure, Love the extras, enjoyed the sights, everything ran so smoothly. I really enjoyed just sitting back a..."Britain and Ireland Panorama Summer