England and Scotland Tours & Trips
Find the right tour for you that goes to England and Scotland. With 68 tours to choose from, ranging in length from 4 days to 20 days. The most popular month to visit these countries is June, which has the most number of departures.
68 trips through England and Scotland with 47 reviews
Great Britain - 7 Days
"Gayle was absolutely wonderful. She is a vi"
England and Scotland Heritage summer
"Our trip was absolutely wonderful,would go again, meet the most wonderful people,..."
Best of Britain Summer
"Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous. This tour was so great a few years ago that I'm doing..."
Britain and Ireland Delight summer (including Leeds)
"Was average .. Very slow bunch of people, group didn't interact well- tour leader..."
Best of Britain
"GEMS OF BRITAIN INCLUDING EDINBURGH MILITARY TATTOO 2015 Paid more to be with a superior..."
Britain and Ireland Panorama Summer
"Our TD (Matt) and Driver (John)where fabulous very professional it helps a lot as..."
The Big Highland Tour
"Would highly recommend this tour company! This was a trip of a lifetime and an awesome..."
The Best of the British Isles
"The trip was top notch in every way. With the Globus folks dealing with all the details,..."
The British Isle
"Barry was an amazing tour guide. I had never been to Scotland before and was so glad..."
England & Scotland
"This was definitely the trip I expected it to be and more. I can never gather enough..."
Highlights Of Britain
"We had a terrific trip. Pip, our driver and guide, was fabulous. He did a great job..."
Edinburgh, York and the Highlands - From Bournemouth
"Excellent Trip. It was as expected. Good solution found by the guide (Omar) in terms..."
Scotland - Edinburgh & The Highlands - From London
"The tour was wonderful! Our tour manager and Scottish tour guide were excellent...."
Great Britain Christmas - 7 Days
"Overall the tour was excellent and provided a good, albeit brief, overview of Great..."
Hogmanay New Year (4 Day Start London)
"Myself and a group of friends went on the 4 day Hogmanay tour starting early morning..."
- Trace the spiritual journey of St. Cuthbert from the peaceful Scottish border town of Melrose to the Holy Island, his final resting place off England’s Northumberland Coast.
- Catch an infectious zeal for knowledge from Oxford’s students, as they whiz past the iconic spires on their way to class.
- Discover the romance of Great Britain’s Lake District, inspiration for literary greats Wordsworth, Coleridge, Keats and Tennyson.
- Take a spine tingling walk down York’s haunting alleys and historic streets in the dead of night.
- Explore the wild beauty of misty moors, mountain lakes and wooded forests inside the Snowdonia Park.
- Glimpse into the grandeur of British royalty as you stroll through the magnificent ballroom of Scotland’s Balmoral Castle.
- Listen to the heartbreaking tales of bloody massacre as you tread the stark mountain scenery of Glencoe.
- Watch the peaceful scurry of red squirrels and grazing deer herds of Trossachs National Park.
- Pack some stylish after five attire if you’re planning to visit a nightclub in England as there is often a dress code.
- London’s best shopping can be found on Oxford Street, Covent Garden, Portobello market and Camden Street.
- If you’re a Beatles fan, visit The Cavern Club in Liverpool’s Mathew Street where a tribute takes place every Saturday.
- Talking about the weather is a good way to break the ice with the locals.
- You can shop in Edinburgh’s Princes Street for Scottish souvenirs and modern high street brands.
- Swing by Edinburgh’s Jazz Bar on Chambers Street to catch an entertaining live music performance.
- Feast on Scottish specialties haggis and venison in Edinburgh’s West End.
- Sample quality single malt scotches Dalwhinnie, Lagavulin and Cragganmore if you’re a whisky aficionado.
England and Scotland Tours & Trips Reviews
"I loved this tour and definitely have picked out some others to go on soon! Be prepared"Great Britain - 7 Days
"it was everything we had hoped for and more."England and Scotland Heritage summer
"Loved every minute of the tour"Best of Britain Summer
"Always a great idea to see a different country first...meet some great people. ..life"Britain and Ireland Delight summer (including Leeds)
"GEMS OF BRITAIN INCLUDING EDINBURGH MILITARY TATTOO 2015 Paid more to be with a superior"Best of Britain
"Our TD (Matt) and Driver (John)where fabulous very professional it helps a lot as"Britain and Ireland Panorama Summer