England and France Tours & Trips
Find the right tour for you that goes to England and France. With 72 tours to choose from, ranging in length from 3 days to 19 days. The most popular month to visit these countries is July, which has the most number of departures.
72 trips through England and France with 297 reviews
London & Paris plus Rome
"Our guide was Lasse. We were on the London and Paris tour plus a Rome..."
"I completed the Tapas trail in May with Jacob and this was my second Topdeck..."
London & Paris plus Amsterdam
"This was my first contiki vacation & It was the trip of my life . Kassie Jones..."
Walking the French Riviera
8 day hiking & trekking tour through Nice, Menton, Roquebrune Cap Martin and 6 other destinations in 3 different countries
Delights of London and Paris
"I went with my 14 year old granddaughter. She loved London. Was quick to catch..."
Mont Blanc Highlights
8 day hiking & trekking tour through Geneva, Chamonix, Les Houches and 3 other destinations in 4 different countries
Amsterdam & Bruges- From London
"BEST TRIP EVER! Amsterdam and Bruges were beautiful. On the way there the coach..."
Paris & Versailles- From London
"I had a great weekend in Paris. Our guide Jo was lovely and the hotel was brand..."
Paris and Versailles - From Bournemouth
"Hello everyone) thanks for your amazing Trip to Paris , it was perfect, awsome!..."
Paris, Disneyland and Versailles - From Bournemouth
"The trip was as expected and more! I got an opportunity to all the things I..."
"Amazing. Incredible tour..."
Rome, Paris & London with Extended Stay in Paris
11 day in-depth cultural tour through Rome, Paris, London in 3 different countries
Dublin, London & Paris
10 day flexi tour through Dublin, London, Paris in 3 different countries
Grand Tour of France with extended Stay in London
17 day discovery tour through Paris, Rouen, Honfleur and 21 other destinations in 3 different countries
Amsterdam, Paris & London
10 day flexi tour through Amsterdam, Paris, London in 3 different countries
- Stand before the walls of the historic Tower of London and marvel at the majestic façade of the Westminster Abbey in London.
- Trace the imprints of the literary genius William Shakespeare in his place of birth, Stratford –upon- Avon.
- Savor the scholarly atmosphere of the world’s most prestigious institute for higher learning, Oxford University.
- Be amazed by the incredible contrast of Georgian and Roman architecture in England’s ancient resort town, Bath.
- Get a glimpse of the exquisite artwork that decorates the grand galleries inside the Louvre Museum in Paris.
- Stroll around the opulent gardens and glamorous interiors of the Versailles Palace that once served the French monarchy.
- Travel back to D-Day when the Allied Forces reclaimed World War II on the famous landing beaches of Normandy.
- Enjoy elegant architecture, gourmet French cuisine and the warmth of sun-kissed beaches at glitzy Nice.
- Make an effort to speak in a low or moderate tone of voice in France as the French place great importance on politeness.
- You can use the terms ‘Garcon de café’ or ‘Serveur’ when calling out to a waiter in Paris.
- Say ‘Parlez vouz anglais?’ to convey ‘Do you speak English?’ in French.
- Refrain from bargaining in French stores as prices are usually not negotiable.
- Travelers checks may not be accepted everywhere in England but most ATMs accept Visa and MasterCard debit cards.
- Talking about the weather is a good way to start a conversation with the locals in England.
- If you like plays, head to London’s West End area or the Royal National Theatre situated at South Bank.
- Do not be offended if anyone calls you ‘Mate’ or ‘Duck’ in England as these are affectionate terms.
England and France Tours & Trips Reviews
"Our guide was Lasse. We were on the London and Paris tour plus a Rome extension. We enjoyed all the inclusions. We felt ..."London & Paris plus Rome
"I completed the Tapas trail in May with Jacob and this was my second Topdeck tour. I had the most incredible trip and ao..."Tapas Trail
"This was my first contiki vacation & It was the trip of my life . Kassie Jones was our trip manager , she went above & b..."London & Paris plus Amsterdam
"I went with my 14 year old granddaughter. She loved London. Was quick to catch on to the workings of the Tube. Really..."Delights of London and Paris
"BEST TRIP EVER! Amsterdam and Bruges were beautiful. On the way there the coach was very comfortable. When we arrived we..."Amsterdam & Bruges- From London
"I had a great weekend in Paris. Our guide Jo was lovely and the hotel was brand new. Seeing the palace in Versailles was..."Paris & Versailles- From London