England and France Tours & Trips
Find the right tour for you that goes to England and France. With 73 tours to choose from, ranging in length from 3 days to 19 days. The most popular month to visit these countries is July, which has the most number of departures.
73 trips through England and France with 282 reviews
London & Paris plus Rome (from London to Rome)
"Our guide was Lasse. We were on the London and Paris tour plus a Rome..."
London & Paris plus Amsterdam (from London to Amsterdam)
"Recently went on the London, Paris plus Amsterdam extension and had the time of..."
Paris and Versailles - From Bournemouth
"I just want to say: Thank Indigo It was the most exciting tour I've ever done;..."
"I completed the Tapas trail in May with Jacob and this was my second Topdeck..."
Corsica: The GR20
15 day hiking & trekking tour through Bastia, Calvi, Calenzana and 10 other destinations in 2 different countries
Mont Blanc Ascent
8 day hiking & trekking tour through Geneva, Chamonix, Mont Blanc and 5 other destinations in 3 different countries
Delights of London and Paris
"I went with my 14 year old granddaughter. She loved London. Was quick to catch..."
London and Paris
"London was great. Paris was not so good. We expected a nice dinner river..."
Paris & Versailles- From London
"I had a great weekend in Paris. Our guide Jo was lovely and the hotel was brand..."
Amsterdam & Bruges- From London
"I went on this tour with my friend. We both enjoyed visiting Amsterdam and..."
Paris and Versailles - From London
"Me and my friend really enjoyed this tour, we departed from London and it was..."
Rome, Paris & London with Extended Stay in Paris
11 day in-depth cultural tour through Rome, Paris, London in 3 different countries
Rome, Paris & London
10 day flexi tour through Rome, Paris, London in 3 different countries
Two Weeks in London & Paris
13 day flexi tour through London, Paris in 2 different countries
London & Paris (from London to Paris)
"The trip was fantastic and Paris exceeded my expectations. Lasse our tour guide..."
- Stand before the walls of the historic Tower of London and marvel at the majestic façade of the Westminster Abbey in London.
- Trace the imprints of the literary genius William Shakespeare in his place of birth, Stratford –upon- Avon.
- Savor the scholarly atmosphere of the world’s most prestigious institute for higher learning, Oxford University.
- Be amazed by the incredible contrast of Georgian and Roman architecture in England’s ancient resort town, Bath.
- Get a glimpse of the exquisite artwork that decorates the grand galleries inside the Louvre Museum in Paris.
- Stroll around the opulent gardens and glamorous interiors of the Versailles Palace that once served the French monarchy.
- Travel back to D-Day when the Allied Forces reclaimed World War II on the famous landing beaches of Normandy.
- Enjoy elegant architecture, gourmet French cuisine and the warmth of sun-kissed beaches at glitzy Nice.
- Make an effort to speak in a low or moderate tone of voice in France as the French place great importance on politeness.
- You can use the terms ‘Garcon de café’ or ‘Serveur’ when calling out to a waiter in Paris.
- Say ‘Parlez vouz anglais?’ to convey ‘Do you speak English?’ in French.
- Refrain from bargaining in French stores as prices are usually not negotiable.
- Travelers checks may not be accepted everywhere in England but most ATMs accept Visa and MasterCard debit cards.
- Talking about the weather is a good way to start a conversation with the locals in England.
- If you like plays, head to London’s West End area or the Royal National Theatre situated at South Bank.
- Do not be offended if anyone calls you ‘Mate’ or ‘Duck’ in England as these are affectionate terms.
England and France Tours & Trips Reviews
"Our guide was Lasse. We were on the London and Paris tour plus a Rome extension. We enjoyed all the inclusions. We felt ..."London & Paris plus Rome (from London to Rome)
"Recently went on the London, Paris plus Amsterdam extension and had the time of my life. Our tour guide was informative ..."London & Paris plus Amsterdam (from London to Amsterdam)
"I just want to say: Thank Indigo It was the most exciting tour I've ever done; lovely city, friendly staff and excellen..."Paris and Versailles - From Bournemouth
"I completed the Tapas trail in May with Jacob and this was my second Topdeck tour. I had the most incredible trip and ao..."Tapas Trail
"I went with my 14 year old granddaughter. She loved London. Was quick to catch on to the workings of the Tube. Really..."Delights of London and Paris
"London was great. Paris was not so good. We expected a nice dinner river cruise. It was a cheap cold ride down the river..."London and Paris