East Africa Tours & Trips
Find the right tour for you going through the East Africa. With 619 trips visiting places such as Tanzania and Djibouti, the tours range in length from 3 up to 119 days. The most popular time to visit the East Africa is August, which has the most number of tour departures.
250+ trips through East Africa with 931 reviews
Gorillas and Game Parks
"It's the connections with people, animals and the amazing African landscapes..."
Wildlife and Spice Island
"Great experience, meals were awesome, guide and driver were great,..."
Gorillas, Game Parks & Beaches
"Best Intrepid trip yet! Thank you. Perfect balance of camping and sightseeing..."
Ultimate East Africa
"Fantastic tour with awesome leaders and an amazing bunch of people. Mind was..."
Game Parks and Gorillas
"Highly recommend this tour with Acacia Africa. My partner and I went on this..."
GIVE - Tanzania
"GIVE changed my entire life. From the very first day of reaching the island of..."
Gorillas & Game Parks
"Incredible trip in many ways. Very safe traveling with knowledgeable guides...."
Kenya Tanzania Adventure
"Great tour. Fast paced, lots of different landscapes. Plenty of opportunity for..."
Kenya & Uganda Gorilla Adventure
"A fantastic little trip and great way to go about journeying to see the..."
Kilimanjaro Summit and Safari
"Love traveling with One Seed. The people really make the trip. The guides on..."
Mount Kilimanjaro Lemosho Route
"The trip was a great adventure. A long awaited dream come true. It was a great..."
East Africa Discovery
"Our East Africa Discovery tour was awesome! I have never booked with a tour..."
Savannahs & Sands
"My husband and I went on this trip to see the Serengeti in Tanzania, as well as..."
Nairobi To Vic Falls (53 Days) Apes & Lakes
"I returned home from this incredible trip about 3 months ago and I'm STILL..."
Mount Kilimanjaro Machame Route
"Had a great trip to the top of Mount Kilimanjaro with Viva Africa. It's such a..."
- Capture all the romanticism of an African safari, as you catch a glimpse of predators roaming through the sprawling grasslands of the Serengeti National Park, in Tanzania.
- Inhale the tantalizing aroma of fresh spices, during a visit to a spice plantation on the palm fringed spice islands of Zanzibar.
- Observe the graceful ways of rhinos and gaze at thousands of cackling pink flamingos, at the magnificent Lake Nakuru National Park, in Kenya.
- Enjoy the musical symphony of trumpeting elephants and roaring lions at the Maasai Mara National Reserve.
- Get up, close and personal with mountain gorillas, in the lush tropical forests of Uganda’s Bwindi Impenetrable National Park.
- Spend a moment in silence at the Kigali Genocide Memorial Centre in Rwanda.
- Walk by fascinating ibexes and gelada baboons, during a memorable trek through the impressive Simien Mountains, in the heart of Ethiopia’s highlands.
- Spend an exciting night in a tent, overlooking the ancient Meroe pyramids in the fabled land of Sudan.
- You can shop for souvenirs such as beaded jewellery and traditional Maasai red checked blankets in Kenya.
- Visit during the months of July to October to see the dramatic annual wildebeest migration into Kenya.
- Try some Tanzanian cuisine which includes the ubiquitous ‘Ugali’, which is a maize meal porridge and ‘Nyama Choma’ or barbequed meat.
- Learn up terms such as ‘Jambo’ meaning ‘Hello’, and ‘Habari Yako’ meaning ‘How are you’ in Swahili, while in Tanzania.
- Try the thick and sweet traditional Ethiopian coffee, which is normally served in small cups.
- If you’re in the mood to go swimming and fishing, then head towards Sudan’s Red Sea Coast.
- Stay with your group and avoid straying away from the trail, while you observe habituated gorilla communities in the Volcanoes National Park, in Rwanda.
East Africa Tours & Trips Reviews
"It's the connections with people, animals and the amazing African landscapes that makes this trip incredible! This trip ..."Gorillas and Game Parks
"Great experience, meals were awesome, guide and driver were great, accomodations were ok...overall I would totally recom..."Wildlife and Spice Island
"Best Intrepid trip yet! Thank you. Perfect balance of camping and sightseeing at a good rate. Tour leader top notch. ..."Gorillas, Game Parks & Beaches
"Fantastic tour with awesome leaders and an amazing bunch of people. Mind was sufficiently blown on so many occasions! Ch..."Ultimate East Africa
"Highly recommend this tour with Acacia Africa. My partner and I went on this tour in June/July 2012. It was well organi..."Game Parks and Gorillas
"GIVE changed my entire life. From the very first day of reaching the island of Zanzibar, I saw the world in a different ..."GIVE - Tanzania