East Africa Tours & Trips
Find the right tour for you going through the East Africa. With 592 trips visiting places such as Tanzania and Congo, the tours range in length from 3 up to 119 days. The most popular time to visit the East Africa is August, which has the most number of tour departures.
250+ trips through East Africa with 935 reviews
15 day overland truck tour through Nairobi, Masai Mara, Arusha and 6 other destinations in 4 different countries
Wildlife and Spice Island
"Great experience, meals were awesome, guide and driver were great, accomodations..."
Gorillas, Game Parks & Beaches
"This was my first time in Africa & I was totally taken by this beautiful country,..."
Ultimate East Africa
"Fantastic tour with awesome leaders and an amazing bunch of people. Mind was sufficiently..."
Game Parks and Gorillas
"Highly recommend this tour with Acacia Africa. My partner and I went on this tour..."
GIVE - Tanzania
"I was very lucky to have chosen to volunteer abroad with GIVE. It is safe to say..."
Gorillas & Game Parks
"it was an amazing adventure, my first time to travel i left my hubby and kids for..."
Kenya Tanzania Adventure
"Great tour. Fast paced, lots of different landscapes. Plenty of opportunity for cultural..."
Kenya & Uganda Gorilla Adventure
"A fantastic little trip and great way to go about journeying to see the Gorillas..."
Kilimanjaro Summit and Safari
"Love traveling with One Seed. The people really make the trip. The guides on our..."
East Africa Discovery
"Great trip, saw lots of Kenya & Tanzania although there was alot of driving on very..."
Kilimanjaro - Shira Route
"Brilliant trip with african walking company as World Expeditions local company. Henri..."
Savannahs & Sands
"My husband and I went on this trip to see the Serengeti in Tanzania, as well as the..."
Kenya & Tanzania Adventure
15 day overland truck tour through Nairobi, Nakuru National Park , Masai Mara and 8 other destinations in 2 different countries
Nairobi To Vic Falls (53 Days) Apes & Lakes
"I returned home from this incredible trip about 3 months ago and I'm STILL missing..."
- Capture all the romanticism of an African safari, as you catch a glimpse of predators roaming through the sprawling grasslands of the Serengeti National Park, in Tanzania.
- Inhale the tantalizing aroma of fresh spices, during a visit to a spice plantation on the palm fringed spice islands of Zanzibar.
- Observe the graceful ways of rhinos and gaze at thousands of cackling pink flamingos, at the magnificent Lake Nakuru National Park, in Kenya.
- Enjoy the musical symphony of trumpeting elephants and roaring lions at the Maasai Mara National Reserve.
- Get up, close and personal with mountain gorillas, in the lush tropical forests of Uganda’s Bwindi Impenetrable National Park.
- Spend a moment in silence at the Kigali Genocide Memorial Centre in Rwanda.
- Walk by fascinating ibexes and gelada baboons, during a memorable trek through the impressive Simien Mountains, in the heart of Ethiopia’s highlands.
- Spend an exciting night in a tent, overlooking the ancient Meroe pyramids in the fabled land of Sudan.
- You can shop for souvenirs such as beaded jewellery and traditional Maasai red checked blankets in Kenya.
- Visit during the months of July to October to see the dramatic annual wildebeest migration into Kenya.
- Try some Tanzanian cuisine which includes the ubiquitous ‘Ugali’, which is a maize meal porridge and ‘Nyama Choma’ or barbequed meat.
- Learn up terms such as ‘Jambo’ meaning ‘Hello’, and ‘Habari Yako’ meaning ‘How are you’ in Swahili, while in Tanzania.
- Try the thick and sweet traditional Ethiopian coffee, which is normally served in small cups.
- If you’re in the mood to go swimming and fishing, then head towards Sudan’s Red Sea Coast.
- Stay with your group and avoid straying away from the trail, while you observe habituated gorilla communities in the Volcanoes National Park, in Rwanda.
East Africa Tours & Trips Reviews
"This was my first overlanding camping experience and I was particularly nervous."Wildlife and Spice Island
"This was my first time in Africa & I was totally taken by this beautiful country,"Gorillas, Game Parks & Beaches
"Fantastic tour with awesome leaders and an amazing bunch of people. Mind was sufficiently"Ultimate East Africa
"Highly recommend this tour with Acacia Africa. My partner and I went on this tour"Game Parks and Gorillas
"I was very lucky to have chosen to volunteer abroad with GIVE. It is safe to say"GIVE - Tanzania
"it was an amazing adventure, my first time to travel i left my hubby and kids for"Gorillas & Game Parks