Cuba and Mexico Tours & Trips
Find the right tour for you that goes to Cuba and Mexico. With 9 tours to choose from, ranging in length from 14 days to 30 days. The most popular month to visit these countries is October, which has the most number of departures.
9 trips through Cuba and Mexico
Mexico and Cuba Explorer
16 day discovery tour through Mexico City, Teotihuacan, Santiago Tuxtla and 15 other destinations in 2 different countries
A taste of Mexico & Cuba
22 day discovery tour through Mexico City, Puebla, Oaxaca and 17 other destinations in 2 different countries
Mexico & Cuba in depth
27 day discovery tour through Mexico City, Teotihuacan, Puebla and 28 other destinations in 2 different countries
Essence of Central America
30 day discovery tour through Mexico City, Teotihuacan, Puebla and 26 other destinations in 3 different countries
Mexico & Cuba Air-Expedition 14D/13N
14 day self-guided tour through Cancun, Chichen Itza, Tulum and 5 other destinations in 2 different countries
Mexico, Guatemala, Belize & Cuba Air-Expedition 21D/20N
21 day self-guided tour through Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Merida and 16 other destinations in 4 different countries
Best of Mexico & Cuba
23 day in-depth cultural tour through Mexico City, Puebla, Oaxaca and 10 other destinations in 2 different countries
Discover Mexico & Cuba
22 day discovery tour through Mexico City, Puebla, Oaxaca and 18 other destinations in 2 different countries
Mexico & Cuba Highlights
22 day discovery tour through Mexico City, Teotihuacan, Puebla and 23 other destinations in 2 different countries
- Take a shot of Mexico’s most famous tipple and dance the night away with fun loving locals on Playa del Carmen’s sandy beaches.
- Breathe in the scent of fresh produce, wander through bustling alleyways and shop for brightly coloured textiles in Oaxaca’s vibrant street markets.
- Delve into mystery and mysticism while exploring the stunning Pyramid of the Sun at Teotihuacan.
- Witness history spring to life as you stroll through the eternal El Zocalo public square in bustling Mexico City.
- Discover lovingly restored colonial treasures or practise some sizzling salsa moves in beautiful Havana.
- Cycle through aromatic tobacco fields, get drunk on rum and spend a night of fun in Vinales.
- Soak up the sun on ivory white beaches or go snorkelling in the sapphire blue waters of Playa Ancon near Trinidad.
- Give in to Cienfuegos’s seductive French charms while wandering through its elegant boulevards flanked with colonial treasures.
- If you’re interested in fine arts, head to the National Museum of Fine Arts of Havana, which is open from 10am to 6pm from Monday to Saturday.
- Dress casually in cotton and other light fabrics as Cuba has a warm, tropical climate.
- Visit Playa Ancon while it is still day time (between sunrise and sunset) to avoid sand fleas.
- Try Cuban cocktails such as ‘mojito’ (a mix of rum, water, soda, mint and limejuice) and Café Cubano espresso.
- Avoid drinking water from taps in Mexico; instead carry bottled water as it will be safer and cleaner.
- While snorkelling, avoid touching underwater corals as this might damage them.
- Pace yourself in Mexico and be prepared for high altitude and smog.
- Pay attention to beach warnings in Playa del Carmen as there may be jellyfish in certain areas of the sea.