Croatia and Slovenia Tours & Trips
Find the right tour for you that goes to Croatia and Slovenia. With 19 tours to choose from, ranging in length from 5 days to 22 days. The most popular month to visit these countries is August, which has the most number of departures.
19 trips through Croatia and Slovenia with 1 review
Slovenia & Croatia
"This was a fabulous trip which was very well paced, it covered parts of Croatia..."
Dubrovnik to Bled
"Awesome trip. Saw all the major attractions plus had some free time to pursue..."
Croatia & Slovenia
"World traveler, frequent self-planner, but use lots of travel agents in my job...."
Jewels of the Adriatic
15 day discovery tour through Venice, Ljubljana, Bled and 13 other destinations in 3 different countries
Croatia, Slovenia & Venice
14 day in-depth cultural tour through Dubrovnik, Split, Trogir and 6 other destinations in 3 different countries
Highlights of Austria Slovenia and Croatia
14 day discovery tour through Vienna, Graz, Bled and 6 other destinations in 3 different countries
Dubrovnik to Venice
10 day discovery tour through Split, Zadar, Zagreb, Ljubljana, Venice in 3 different countries
Dubrovnik to Budapest
15 day in-depth cultural tour through Dubrovnik, Sarajevo, Mostar and 7 other destinations in 4 different countries
15 day in-depth cultural tour through Dubrovnik, Mljet, Makarska and 8 other destinations in 4 different countries
5 day in-depth cultural tour through Budapest, Ljubljana, Plitvice Lakes National Park, Zadar, Split in 3 different countries
3 Countries Regatta
8 day sailing tour through Biograd, Sali, Dugi Otok and 3 other destinations in 3 different countries
Jewels of Slovenia & Croatia
8 day coach/bus tour through Ljubljana, Postojna, Zadar and 6 other destinations in 3 different countries
Real Food Adventure - Slovenia & Croatia
9 day food & culinary tour through Ljubljana, Bled, Piran and 5 other destinations in 2 different countries
Flavours Of Northern Croatia & Slovenia
8 day in-depth cultural tour through Zagreb, Plitvice Lakes National Park, Opatija and 3 other destinations in 2 different countries
Country Roads of Croatia (from Zagreb to Dubrovnik)
14 day coach/bus tour through Zagreb, Postojna, Opatija and 6 other destinations in 2 different countries
- Wander around fascinating Baroque buildings and relax in riverside fresco cafes during a visit to sophisticated Ljubljana.
- Swim in Lake Bled’s glacial waters, row to a fairytale island in the middle of a lake and listen to the roaring wind while at Bled Castle, which is precipitously perched on a steep cliff.
- Tame foam covered rapids during an overwhelming river rafting expedition down the inspirational Soca River.
- Hear the rumblings of an underground river as you explore impressive limestone formations inside the breathtaking Skocjan Cave.
- Marvel at the changing colours of sparkling waterfalls as they cascade down high rock edifices in the forested environs of the Plitvice Lakes National Park.
- Pedal past fragrant olive orchards, sample wine in golden vineyards before reaching the charming fishing port town of Rovinj in Croatia.
- Be seduced by Zagreb as you slowly unravel its cultural and architectural layers.
- Explore the nooks and crannies of the elegant Diocletian Palace when engulfed in the golden glow of dusk and lap up Adriatic seaside charms in Split.
- If you need to exchange money in Slovenia, look for money exchange offices bearing the sign ‘Menjalnica’.
- When out shopping, avoid haggling over prices in Slovenia as this is frowned upon.
- Carry an extra set of clothes and a helmet for protection during cave explorations in Slovenia.
- Do not stand or sit too closely to local Slovenians as this may make them uncomfortable.
- If you are in the mood to go shopping in Zagreb, head to Dolac Market between 7 am to 4 pm from Monday to Friday for souvenirs and food products.
- Sample Split specialties such as black risotto made with squid ink and ‘prsut’ (cured ham).
- Nudist beaches are specially marked as ‘FKK’ in Croatia. Avoid going topless on other beaches.
Croatia and Slovenia Tours & Trips Reviews
"This was a fabulous trip which was very well paced, it covered parts of Croatia that I'd never heard of but will certain..."Slovenia & Croatia
"Awesome trip. Saw all the major attractions plus had some free time to pursue some optional interests. Great history les..."Dubrovnik to Bled
"World traveler, frequent self-planner, but use lots of travel agents in my job. I'm giving a tour as a gift to our Nanny..."Croatia & Slovenia