Croatia and Slovenia Tours & Trips
The wonderful settlement of Bled and Croatia’s mesmerizing cities with their cobblestone pavements are enough of a reason for every traveler to want to visit and never leave. Discover diverse tour packages built to suit your budget and taste and book the one that matches your interests perfectly.
19 trips through Croatia and Slovenia with 1 review
Slovenia & Croatia
"This was a fabulous trip which was very well paced, it covered parts of Croatia..."
Dubrovnik to Bled
"Awesome trip. Saw all the major attractions plus had some free time to pursue..."
Croatia & Slovenia
"World traveler, frequent self-planner, but use lots of travel agents in my job...."
Croatia, Slovenia & Venice
14 day in-depth cultural tour through Dubrovnik, Split, Trogir and 6 other destinations in 3 different countries
Jewels of the Adriatic
15 day discovery tour through Venice, Ljubljana, Bled and 13 other destinations in 3 different countries
Highlights of Austria Slovenia and Croatia
14 day discovery tour through Vienna, Graz, Bled and 6 other destinations in 3 different countries
Dubrovnik to Venice
10 day discovery tour through Split, Zadar, Zagreb, Ljubljana, Venice in 3 different countries
Dubrovnik to Budapest
15 day in-depth cultural tour through Dubrovnik, Sarajevo, Mostar and 7 other destinations in 4 different countries
15 day in-depth cultural tour through Dubrovnik, Mljet, Makarska and 8 other destinations in 4 different countries
Scenic Slovenia & Croatia
8 day coach/bus tour through Ljubljana, Postojna, Zadar and 6 other destinations in 3 different countries
Real Food Adventure - Slovenia & Croatia
9 day food & culinary tour through Ljubljana, Bled, Piran and 5 other destinations in 2 different countries
Flavours Of Northern Croatia & Slovenia
8 day in-depth cultural tour through Zagreb, Plitvice Lakes National Park, Opatija and 3 other destinations in 2 different countries
Cycle Slovenia and the Parenzana
8 day bicycle tour through Ljubljana, Bled, Kranjska Gora and 9 other destinations in 2 different countries
Country Roads of Croatia
14 day coach/bus tour through Zagreb, Postojna, Opatija and 6 other destinations in 2 different countries
Western Balkans Discovery - 7 days
7 day sightseeing tour through Zagreb, Ljubljana, Postojna and 4 other destinations in 2 different countries
- Wander around fascinating Baroque buildings and relax in riverside fresco cafes during a visit to sophisticated Ljubljana.
- Swim in Lake Bled’s glacial waters, row to a fairytale island in the middle of a lake and listen to the roaring wind while at Bled Castle, which is precipitously perched on a steep cliff.
- Tame foam covered rapids during an overwhelming river rafting expedition down the inspirational Soca River.
- Hear the rumblings of an underground river as you explore impressive limestone formations inside the breathtaking Skocjan Cave.
- Marvel at the changing colours of sparkling waterfalls as they cascade down high rock edifices in the forested environs of the Plitvice Lakes National Park.
- Pedal past fragrant olive orchards, sample wine in golden vineyards before reaching the charming fishing port town of Rovinj in Croatia.
- Be seduced by Zagreb as you slowly unravel its cultural and architectural layers.
- Explore the nooks and crannies of the elegant Diocletian Palace when engulfed in the golden glow of dusk and lap up Adriatic seaside charms in Split.
- If you need to exchange money in Slovenia, look for money exchange offices bearing the sign ‘Menjalnica’.
- When out shopping, avoid haggling over prices in Slovenia as this is frowned upon.
- Carry an extra set of clothes and a helmet for protection during cave explorations in Slovenia.
- Do not stand or sit too closely to local Slovenians as this may make them uncomfortable.
- If you are in the mood to go shopping in Zagreb, head to Dolac Market between 7 am to 4 pm from Monday to Friday for souvenirs and food products.
- Sample Split specialties such as black risotto made with squid ink and ‘prsut’ (cured ham).
- Nudist beaches are specially marked as ‘FKK’ in Croatia. Avoid going topless on other beaches.
Croatia and Slovenia Tours & Trips Reviews
"This was a fabulous trip which was very well paced, it covered parts of Croatia that I'd never heard of but will certain..."Slovenia & Croatia
"Awesome trip. Saw all the major attractions plus had some free time to pursue some optional interests. Great history les..."Dubrovnik to Bled
"World traveler, frequent self-planner, but use lots of travel agents in my job. I'm giving a tour as a gift to our Nanny..."Croatia & Slovenia