Croatia and Italy Tours & Trips
It doesn’t matter if you have visited Croatia or Italy before. One thing you can be sure of is that you will want to come back again and again. Moreover, our enticing tour packages will take you to new unseen places with lovely beach sceneries, amazing food and lots of warm sunny days ahead. Find the tour that matches your wishes and pack your bags!
18 trips through Croatia and Italy with 7 reviews
Adriatic Unearthed (Start Rome)
15 day in-depth cultural tour through Rome, Florence, Venice and 8 other destinations in 5 different countries
Cycle the Adriatic: Venice to Porec Self-Guided
8 day self-guided tour through Mestre, Venice, Punta Sabbioni and 14 other destinations in 3 different countries
Rome 2 Croatia
"This trip was my absolute favorite of all that I went on my entire time abroad...."
Dubrovnik to Rome
17 day discovery tour through Dubrovnik, Split, Brac and 7 other destinations in 3 different countries
Jewels of the Adriatic
15 day discovery tour through Venice, Ljubljana, Bled and 13 other destinations in 3 different countries
9 day discovery tour through Dubrovnik, Hvar Island, Ljubljana and 3 other destinations in 3 different countries
Dubrovnik to Venice
10 day discovery tour through Split, Zadar, Zagreb, Ljubljana, Venice in 3 different countries
8 day in-depth cultural tour through Rome, Florence, Venice and 3 other destinations in 3 different countries
Italy and Croatia Long Break
10 day adventure tour through Rome, Positano, Amalfi and 11 other destinations in 2 different countries
Ancient Venetian Empire by Bike
8 day bicycle tour through Mestre, Punta Sabbioni, Caorle and 7 other destinations in 3 different countries
17 day discovery tour through Rome, Tirana, Dubrovnik and 4 other destinations in 4 different countries
Adriatic Unearthed (Start Split)
14 day in-depth cultural tour through Split, Dubrovnik, Tirana and 8 other destinations in 5 different countries
8 day in-depth cultural tour through Split, Dubrovnik, Tirana and 4 other destinations in 4 different countries
Mountains & Beaches
15 day discovery tour through London, Paris, Pisa and 5 other destinations in 5 different countries
Florence 2 Croatia
3 day coach/bus tour through Florence, Split, Brac, Trogir, NP Krka in 2 different countries
- Travel back to a time when Roman gladiators fought for their lives in magnificent amphitheatres that celebrate Roman craftsmanship, at Pula.
- Wake up early to watch fishermen bring in their catch and soak up the Mediterranean vibes of Rovinj.
- Breathe in pine-scented air and cycle through the lush vegetation that surrounds the pristine salt water lakes of the Mljec National Park.
- Listen to waves crashing against the Adriatic Sea, step inside the spectacular Diocletian Palace and discover the soul of Dalmatian life at Split.
- Stroll through the rapturous interiors of St. Marks Basilica and linger on the wistful Bridge of Sighs in the city that defies the sea, Venice.
- Enjoy the sight of marble busts glinting in lavish hallways and take in Michelangelo’s splendid frescoes that decorate the celebrated Sistine Chapel in Rome.
- Savor the taste of rich Italian coffee, walk under the spectacular Duomo and be swept away by the elegant Renaissance atmosphere of Florence.
- Explore the charms of intimate seaside towns in the picturesque setting of the Italian Riviera at Cinque Terre.
- Use the phrase ‘Parla inglese?’ to convey ‘Do you speak English?’ while in Italy.
- Cover your shoulders and legs while visiting churches in Italy.
- Avoid putting your shoes or feet on tables or chairs in Italy as this is considered to be rude.
- Try the famous Italian cappuccino at one of the quaint coffee bars.
- Sample special Split dishes such as ‘pasticada’ (a meat dish) and black calamari or scampi risotto.
- If you want to shop for souvenirs in Split, go to the Pazar open air market that runs along Hrvojeva Street.
- You can use the phrase ‘Koliko je to’ to convey ‘How much does it cost?’ in Croatia.
Croatia and Italy Tours & Trips Reviews
"This trip was my absolute favorite of all that I went on my entire time abroad. I have to say that I was a bit apprehen..."Rome 2 Croatia