Croatia and Italy Tours & Trips
Find the right tour for you that goes to Croatia and Italy. With 16 tours to choose from, ranging in length from 3 days to 26 days. The most popular month to visit these countries is June, which has the most number of departures.
16 trips through Croatia and Italy with 7 reviews
Cycle the Adriatic: Venice to Porec Self-Guided
8 day bicycle tour through Mestre, Venice, Punta Sabbioni and 15 other destinations in 3 different countries
Rome 2 Croatia
"This trip was my absolute favorite of all that I went on my entire time abroad...."
Dubrovnik to Rome
17 day discovery tour through Dubrovnik, Split, Brac and 7 other destinations in 3 different countries
Jewels of the Adriatic
15 day discovery tour through Venice, Ljubljana, Bled and 13 other destinations in 3 different countries
9 day discovery tour through Dubrovnik, Hvar Island, Ljubljana and 3 other destinations in 3 different countries
Dubrovnik to Venice
10 day discovery tour through Split, Zadar, Zagreb, Ljubljana, Venice in 3 different countries
3 Countries Regatta
8 day sailing tour through Biograd, Sali, Dugi Otok and 3 other destinations in 3 different countries
8 day in-depth cultural tour through Rome, Florence, Venice and 3 other destinations in 3 different countries
17 day discovery tour through Rome, Tirana, Dubrovnik and 4 other destinations in 4 different countries
Adriatic Unearthed (Start Rome)
15 day in-depth cultural tour through Rome, Florence, Venice and 8 other destinations in 5 different countries
8 day in-depth cultural tour through Split, Dubrovnik, Tirana and 4 other destinations in 4 different countries
Adriatic Unearthed (Start Split)
14 day in-depth cultural tour through Split, Dubrovnik, Tirana and 8 other destinations in 5 different countries
Mountains & Beaches
15 day discovery tour through London, Paris, Pisa and 5 other destinations in 5 different countries
Florence 2 Croatia
3 day coach/bus tour through Florence, Split, Brac, Trogir, NP Krka in 2 different countries
Budapest to Rome
26 day discovery tour through Budapest, Belgrade, Sarajevo and 12 other destinations in 7 different countries
- Travel back to a time when Roman gladiators fought for their lives in magnificent amphitheatres that celebrate Roman craftsmanship, at Pula.
- Wake up early to watch fishermen bring in their catch and soak up the Mediterranean vibes of Rovinj.
- Breathe in pine-scented air and cycle through the lush vegetation that surrounds the pristine salt water lakes of the Mljec National Park.
- Listen to waves crashing against the Adriatic Sea, step inside the spectacular Diocletian Palace and discover the soul of Dalmatian life at Split.
- Stroll through the rapturous interiors of St. Marks Basilica and linger on the wistful Bridge of Sighs in the city that defies the sea, Venice.
- Enjoy the sight of marble busts glinting in lavish hallways and take in Michelangelo’s splendid frescoes that decorate the celebrated Sistine Chapel in Rome.
- Savor the taste of rich Italian coffee, walk under the spectacular Duomo and be swept away by the elegant Renaissance atmosphere of Florence.
- Explore the charms of intimate seaside towns in the picturesque setting of the Italian Riviera at Cinque Terre.
- Use the phrase ‘Parla inglese?’ to convey ‘Do you speak English?’ while in Italy.
- Cover your shoulders and legs while visiting churches in Italy.
- Avoid putting your shoes or feet on tables or chairs in Italy as this is considered to be rude.
- Try the famous Italian cappuccino at one of the quaint coffee bars.
- Sample special Split dishes such as ‘pasticada’ (a meat dish) and black calamari or scampi risotto.
- If you want to shop for souvenirs in Split, go to the Pazar open air market that runs along Hrvojeva Street.
- You can use the phrase ‘Koliko je to’ to convey ‘How much does it cost?’ in Croatia.
Croatia and Italy Tours & Trips Reviews
"This trip was my absolute favorite of all that I went on my entire time abroad. I have to say that I was a bit apprehen..."Rome 2 Croatia