Costa Rica and Panama Tours & Trips
Find the right tour for you that goes to Costa Rica and Panama. With 34 tours to choose from, ranging in length from 7 days to 28 days. The most popular month to visit these countries is July, which has the most number of departures.
34 trips through Costa Rica and Panama with 60 reviews
10 days in Costa Rica, Panama - Caribbean Retreat
"From start to finish an amazing trip. Get to see very different parts of..."
14 day in-depth cultural tour through San Jose, Puerto Viejo, Bocas Del Toro and 3 other destinations in 2 different countries
Costa Rica & Panama Discovery
"amazing experience. great locations. accommodation in santa catalina ould be..."
"The trip was better than I could have ever dreamed! The people truly made the..."
7 day adventure tour through San Jose, Bocas Del Toro, Boquete, Panama City in 2 different countries
San Jose to Panama City
14 day adventure tour through San Jose, La Fortuna, Manuel Antonio and 3 other destinations in 2 different countries
Costa Rica to Panama - 14 days
14 day discovery tour through San Jose, La Fortuna, Arenal Volcano and 5 other destinations in 2 different countries
Best of Central
28 day adventure tour through San Juan Del Sur, Granada, Playa Tamarindo and 6 other destinations in 3 different countries
Costa Rican Caribbean Coast
7 day adventure tour through San Jose, Alajuela, Poas Volcano National Park and 4 other destinations in 2 different countries
22 day adventure tour through Playa Tamarindo, Playa Santa Teresa, La Fortuna and 4 other destinations in 2 different countries
7 day adventure tour through San Jose, Bocas Del Toro, Puerto Viejo in 2 different countries
Cruising Costa Rica and Panama - Panama to Costa Rica
10 day discovery tour through Panama City, Gatun Lake, Reserva Natural Punta Patino and 6 other destinations in 2 different countries
Secrets of Panama and Costa Rica Summer
16 day in-depth cultural tour through Panama City, Gamboa, Chagres National Park and 15 other destinations in 2 different countries
Start San Jose end Panama
17 day hop on/off tour through San Jose, La Fortuna, Arenal Volcano and 9 other destinations in 2 different countries
Avocado Ways (from Panama City)
10 day hop on/off tour through Panama City, San Blas Islands, Bocas Del Toro, Puerto Viejo, San Jose in 2 different countries
- Gain a fascinating insight into the legacy of Spanish colonialism as you wander around the charming streets of San Jose.
- Watch in wonder as steam rises from the rumbling Arenal Volcano to create mysterious images in the sky.
- Breathe in the fragrance of fern as you search the tropical areas of the Monte Verde Cloud Forest Reserve for the quetzal bird.
- Watch the Pacific Ocean brush hit the shores of the Manuel Antonio National Park as endangered fauna roam freely in the lush rainforest nearby.
- Inhale the heady aromas of fine coffee drifting from coffee plantations near the picturesque Panama town of Boquete.
- Stroll amidst the grandeur of Casco Viejo, explore streets bustling with activity and revel in Panama City’s infectious energy.
- Have an exhilarating time diving or surfing in warm waters and enjoy the laid back Caribbean vibe of Bocas del Toro.
- Catch your breath as you snorkel in the breathtaking underwater world of the Coiba National Park.
- Use the expression ‘Pura vida’ to convey ‘Hello’ and ‘Good bye’ in Costa Rica.
- Sample some of the local Costa Rican cuisine such as Casado, Ceviche, Olla de Carne, Tamales and Empanadas.
- Do not disturb the flora and fauna in rainforests as this could be considered a felony in Costa Rica.
- Wear neutral coloured clothing and stick to marked paths inside rainforests to avoid snake bites.
- Use a sunscreen lotion with high SPF content as the sun is quite intense in this region.
- Carry cash in lower denominations as it may be difficult to get exact change for fifty or hundred dollar notes in Panama.
- Learn a few Spanish phrases such as ‘Hola’, ‘Muchas gracias’ (Thank you very much) and ‘Por favor’ for your travel in Panama.
- If you are in the mood to shop for handicrafts in Panama City, head to Mercado Nacional de Artesanias that is close to the archaeological site of Panama Viejo.
Costa Rica and Panama Tours & Trips Reviews
"From start to finish an amazing trip. Get to see very different parts of Nicaragua in a short time. The volcano boarding..."10 days in Costa Rica, Panama - Caribbean Retreat
"amazing experience. great locations. accommodation in santa catalina ould be better, but overall, much recommended. woul..."Costa Rica & Panama Discovery
"The trip was better than I could have ever dreamed! The people truly made the trip though. The tour guides as well as th..."Central Voyager