Central Europe Tours & Trips
Find the right tour for you going through the Central Europe. With 596 trips visiting places such as Germany and Liechtenstein, the tours range in length from 3 up to 53 days. The most popular time to visit the Central Europe is August, which has the most number of tour departures.
250+ trips through Central Europe with 816 reviews
Eastern Highlights - 11 Days
"Stephen our tour guide was utterly amazing! The tour itself was great. The tour..."
The Best of Eastern Europe
"Loved every location, very well organised travel and accommodation and included..."
Highlights of Eastern Europe
"I did a 17 day tour last year of Eastern Europe which started and ended in..."
Croatian & Eastern Delights - 14 Days
"Absolutely amazing! Great value. Great tour guide, bus and driver. Great..."
"The trip excedded my expectations was so much fun. Learnt more about the..."
Berlin to Budapest
"The trip was really great- I met some incredible people and made wonderful..."
Highlights of Bohemia summer
"The trip was FUNtastic, the food, the guide, the group, the places we visited,..."
Berlin to Venice
"This was a great taste of central Europe. Our guide was excellent. She helped..."
"Elise was amazing. Very knowledgable and friendly. Happily travel with her..."
"The tour was great! Our TD Larae was amazing and we had a great time..."
Highlights of Central Europe
14 day coach/bus tour through Prague, Cesky Krumlov, Telc and 16 other destinations in 5 different countries
"The crew was fantastic and really enjoyed having them on my..."
Danube Dreams – Westbound
"Staterooms are well set up and kept up. Every effort is made if accommodations..."
Prague to Budapest Ride
11 day bicycle tour through Prague, Ceske Budejovice, Cesky Krumlov and 9 other destinations in 4 different countries
Best of Central Europe
"This tour had everything I was looking for! Great Eastern European food, great..."
- Listen to the calming strains of beautifully composed classical music at Salzburg; hometown of the legendary maestro, Mozart.
- Join thousands of people and revel in the world’s largest beer party, Oktoberfest, held every year in Munich, Germany.
- Experience the true grandeur and grace of Central Europe, in the elegant churches and fairytale castles of Budapest, Hungary.
- Feel the wind against your face as you cycle around the quaint village hamlets and rolling hillsides, that surround the picturesque town of Cesky Krumlov, in the Czech Republic.
- Enjoy a romantic, candle lit boat ride along the beguiling canals of Amsterdam, in Netherlands.
- Surrender yourself to nature, and admire the sights of cascading waterfalls at the Plitvice Lakes National Park, in Croatia.
- Indulge in fine gourmet cuisine and refreshing Trappist beer, in the cafes and markets of Belgium’s Bruges city.
- Let your imagination play havoc with your mind during an exciting visit to Bran Castle, the fictional abode of Count Dracula, in Romania.
- Try exotic meats such as pheasant, rabbit and venison apart from ubiquitous Belgian delicacies such as waffles, beer and chocolate.
- Hit the night clubs and bars of Zagreb, Dubrovnik and Hvar town, for a taste of Croatia’s pulsating night life.
- Avoid walking on the bike lanes when you’re in the Netherlands, as you may get mowed down by a cyclist.
- Taste traditional Czech gastronomic cuisine such as goulash (beef stew served with bread dumplings), pickled sausages and cheeses.
- Greet the locals by saying ‘Boo- nuh-zee-wah’ or ‘Buna Ziwa’, which in Romanian means ‘good day!’.
- Buy sausages, salami, tinned goose liver and caviar in Hungary, the home of these delicacies.
- You can enjoy delicious cake, pudding and coffee in the famous ‘kaffeehaus’ or coffee houses across Austria.
- Do try and visit Germany during Christmas, as markets are beautifully lit up and brimming with special Christmas presents.
Central Europe Tours & Trips Reviews
"Stephen our tour guide was utterly amazing! The tour itself was great. The tour guide was an added perk..."Eastern Highlights - 11 Days
"Loved every location, very well organised travel and accommodation and included tours were very good. Lots of free time ..."The Best of Eastern Europe
"I did a 17 day tour last year of Eastern Europe which started and ended in Vienna. I found our tour director Justine ver..."Highlights of Eastern Europe
"Absolutely amazing! Great value. Great tour guide, bus and driver. Great accommodations. Exceptional itinerary. Highly ..."Croatian & Eastern Delights - 14 Days
"The trip excedded my expectations was so much fun. Learnt more about the countries and going out in the evening. 5 diffe..."Eastern Road
"The trip was really great- I met some incredible people and made wonderful memories. The itenerary was great- Berlin-Bud..."Berlin to Budapest