Central Europe Tours & Trips
Find the right tour for you going through the Central Europe. With 622 trips visiting places such as Germany and Sweden, the tours range in length from 3 up to 53 days. The most popular time to visit the Central Europe is August, which has the most number of tour departures.
250+ trips through Central Europe with 802 reviews
Eastern Highlights - 11 Days
"She was the best guide I could ever get!"
Highlights of Eastern Europe Summer
"Well constructed but had some difficulty it had adjust on the go elements to suit..."
The Best of Eastern Europe
"This was such a great trip! Being a bit older I was just as a bit worried about being..."
Croatian & Eastern Delights - 14 Days
"Best tour operator ever! this was my 2nd tour with them , extra organised, I enjoyed..."
Berlin to Budapest
"This was the most amazing experience of my life! I've been on many Contiki's but..."
Highlights of Bohemia summer
"The trip was FUNtastic, the food, the guide, the group, the places we visited, everything..."
"Best trip ever! I had an absolutely amazing time. The tour itself was great but it..."
Berlin to Venice
"This was a great taste of central Europe. Our guide was excellent. She helped us..."
Imperial Europe Summer
"The experience was exceptional. Great itinerary and a Tour Director (Craig Hill)..."
"The people made the tour awesome and the sights with the allotted time at each site..."
"Giedre is an amazing tour guide and deserves the recognition of being a Guide of..."
Highlights of Central Europe
14 day coach/bus tour through Prague, Cesky Krumlov, Telc and 16 other destinations in 5 different countries
Grand Danube Cruise - Eastbound
"Our experience on Avalon was wonderful! great room, great tour director, great food..."
Prague to Budapest Ride
11 day bicycle tour through Prague, Ceske Budejovice, Cesky Krumlov and 9 other destinations in 4 different countries
Best of Central Europe
"This tour had everything I was looking for! Great Eastern European food, great local..."
- Listen to the calming strains of beautifully composed classical music at Salzburg; hometown of the legendary maestro, Mozart.
- Join thousands of people and revel in the world’s largest beer party, Oktoberfest, held every year in Munich, Germany.
- Experience the true grandeur and grace of Central Europe, in the elegant churches and fairytale castles of Budapest, Hungary.
- Feel the wind against your face as you cycle around the quaint village hamlets and rolling hillsides, that surround the picturesque town of Cesky Krumlov, in the Czech Republic.
- Enjoy a romantic, candle lit boat ride along the beguiling canals of Amsterdam, in Netherlands.
- Surrender yourself to nature, and admire the sights of cascading waterfalls at the Plitvice Lakes National Park, in Croatia.
- Indulge in fine gourmet cuisine and refreshing Trappist beer, in the cafes and markets of Belgium’s Bruges city.
- Let your imagination play havoc with your mind during an exciting visit to Bran Castle, the fictional abode of Count Dracula, in Romania.
- Try exotic meats such as pheasant, rabbit and venison apart from ubiquitous Belgian delicacies such as waffles, beer and chocolate.
- Hit the night clubs and bars of Zagreb, Dubrovnik and Hvar town, for a taste of Croatia’s pulsating night life.
- Avoid walking on the bike lanes when you’re in the Netherlands, as you may get mowed down by a cyclist.
- Taste traditional Czech gastronomic cuisine such as goulash (beef stew served with bread dumplings), pickled sausages and cheeses.
- Greet the locals by saying ‘Boo- nuh-zee-wah’ or ‘Buna Ziwa’, which in Romanian means ‘good day!’.
- Buy sausages, salami, tinned goose liver and caviar in Hungary, the home of these delicacies.
- You can enjoy delicious cake, pudding and coffee in the famous ‘kaffeehaus’ or coffee houses across Austria.
- Do try and visit Germany during Christmas, as markets are beautifully lit up and brimming with special Christmas presents.
Central Europe Tours & Trips Reviews
"She was the best guide I could ever get!"Eastern Highlights - 11 Days
"Enjoyed everything. I always take all optional tours, but i think it better if more"Highlights of Eastern Europe Summer
"I didn't really know where I wanted to travel. I told the online agent that I was"The Best of Eastern Europe
"Tim made sure that 39 individuals had the trip that they wanted. This is no mean"Croatian & Eastern Delights - 14 Days
"Follow this link to read my review on travel pod. Loved this trip!! WWW.blog.travelpod.com/members/h"Berlin to Budapest
"The trip was FUNtastic, the food, the guide, the group, the places we visited, everything"Highlights of Bohemia summer