Central Europe Tours & Trips
Find the right tour for you going through the Central Europe. With 485 trips visiting places such as Germany and Austria, the tours range in length from 3 up to 53 days. The most popular time to visit the Central Europe is August, which has the most number of tour departures.
250+ trips through Central Europe with 791 reviews
The Best of Eastern Europe
"Loved every location, very well organised travel and accommodation and included..."
Eastern Festive Trek (Krakow - Prague)
"Great itinerary, informative guides, very cautious bus drivers with great..."
Berlin to Budapest
"Awesome tour with an Awesome..."
Eastern Festive Trek (Prague - Krakow)
"I went on the Eastern European Christmas Tour starting at Prague and finishing..."
Trail To Rome (Winter)
"Great tour guide with local knowledge of the areas we visited. Made sure we had..."
Prague, Vienna & Budapest
"everything was so good and great but bit tiring in terms of number of days Vs..."
"Piotr , was amazing ! he is very informative and has great knowledge of the..."
Eastern Highlights - 11 Days
"Great tour, made lots of new friends living all around the world. Guide Steeve..."
"I couldn't have asked for a better tour leader on my trip. Judes is..."
Highlights of Eastern Europe
"I did a 17 day tour last year of Eastern Europe which started and ended in..."
Croatian & Eastern Delights - 14 Days
"Absolutely amazing! Great value. Great tour guide, bus and driver. Great..."
Highlights of Bohemia summer
"The trip was FUNtastic, the food, the guide, the group, the places we visited,..."
Berlin to Venice
"This was a great taste of central Europe. Our guide was excellent. She helped..."
"The tour was great! Our TD Larae was amazing and we had a great time..."
Highlights of Central Europe
14 day coach/bus tour through Prague, Cesky Krumlov, Telc and 16 other destinations in 5 different countries
- Listen to the calming strains of beautifully composed classical music at Salzburg; hometown of the legendary maestro, Mozart.
- Join thousands of people and revel in the world’s largest beer party, Oktoberfest, held every year in Munich, Germany.
- Experience the true grandeur and grace of Central Europe, in the elegant churches and fairytale castles of Budapest, Hungary.
- Feel the wind against your face as you cycle around the quaint village hamlets and rolling hillsides, that surround the picturesque town of Cesky Krumlov, in the Czech Republic.
- Enjoy a romantic, candle lit boat ride along the beguiling canals of Amsterdam, in Netherlands.
- Surrender yourself to nature, and admire the sights of cascading waterfalls at the Plitvice Lakes National Park, in Croatia.
- Indulge in fine gourmet cuisine and refreshing Trappist beer, in the cafes and markets of Belgium’s Bruges city.
- Let your imagination play havoc with your mind during an exciting visit to Bran Castle, the fictional abode of Count Dracula, in Romania.
- Try exotic meats such as pheasant, rabbit and venison apart from ubiquitous Belgian delicacies such as waffles, beer and chocolate.
- Hit the night clubs and bars of Zagreb, Dubrovnik and Hvar town, for a taste of Croatia’s pulsating night life.
- Avoid walking on the bike lanes when you’re in the Netherlands, as you may get mowed down by a cyclist.
- Taste traditional Czech gastronomic cuisine such as goulash (beef stew served with bread dumplings), pickled sausages and cheeses.
- Greet the locals by saying ‘Boo- nuh-zee-wah’ or ‘Buna Ziwa’, which in Romanian means ‘good day!’.
- Buy sausages, salami, tinned goose liver and caviar in Hungary, the home of these delicacies.
- You can enjoy delicious cake, pudding and coffee in the famous ‘kaffeehaus’ or coffee houses across Austria.
- Do try and visit Germany during Christmas, as markets are beautifully lit up and brimming with special Christmas presents.
Central Europe Tours & Trips Reviews
"Loved every location, very well organised travel and accommodation and included tours were very good. Lots of free time ..."The Best of Eastern Europe
"Great itinerary, informative guides, very cautious bus drivers with great personalities. They make the trip fun for ever..."Eastern Festive Trek (Krakow - Prague)
"Awesome tour with an Awesome guide...."Berlin to Budapest
"I went on the Eastern European Christmas Tour starting at Prague and finishing at Krakow. A perfectly balanced tour with..."Eastern Festive Trek (Prague - Krakow)
"Great tour guide with local knowledge of the areas we visited. Made sure we had an enjoyable experience! Thanks Trent..."Trail To Rome (Winter)
"everything was so good and great but bit tiring in terms of number of days Vs number of places..."Prague, Vienna & Budapest