Central America Tours & Trips
Explore the lush rainforests of Costa Rica and Guatemala with our amazing Central America tours. Get ready for days filled with adventure and excitement, incredible times you will remember for many years to come. Climb lava-gurgling volcanoes, find the perfect wave to surf on or take a walk through the jungle with our amazing tour packages. Which one’s your favorite?
250+ trips through Central America with 771 reviews
Central American Journey
"This trip was phenomenal and was a great balance of fun, culture, experience,..."
"This is a good trip if you don't have a lot of time to spare and gives you a..."
Across Central America
"Amazing trip. Whirlwind tour through some of the highlights of Central America...."
Best of Central America
"44 day Mexico to Panama. Only 1 or 2 overnight stops, everywhere else 2-3,..."
"Cesar was so amazing. He went above and beyond to book all activities, answer..."
Amazing Central America
29 day in-depth cultural tour through Antigua, Copan Ruinas, Roatan and 11 other destinations in 5 different countries
Antigua to Panama City
"This was our first Tucan tour and we really enjoyed it. Bec (our leader) was..."
Cycle Nicaragua, Costa Rica & Panama
15 day bicycle tour through Granada, Masaya Volcano National Park, Masatepe and 17 other destinations in 3 different countries
GIVE - Nicaragua
"GIVE changed my life. Without having gone on a GIVE trip, I would have..."
10 days in Costa Rica, Panama - Caribbean Retreat
"AMAZING is the only word I could use to describe free and easy. A MUST DO..."
10 days in Costa Rica - Endless Summer Roadtrip
"Costa Rica is a beautiful place with tons of things to do, but it is better..."
Adventures in Belize
12 day adventure tour through Belize City, Crooked Tree, Uaxactun and 7 other destinations in 3 different countries
19 day adventure tour through San Juan Del Sur, Granada, Playa Tamarindo and 3 other destinations in 2 different countries
"My experience of Nicaragua and Costa Rica was absolutely amazing! The..."
Costa Rica Biosphere
"The trip was special and memorable, an authentic Costa Rican experience. We..."
- Take in the spectacular sight of smouldering lava embers, as they envelope the Arenal Volcano by night, in Costa Rica.
- Experience the eerie mysteriousness that surrounds Tikal’s ancient Maya ruins, set amidst dramatic and steamy forestland in Guatemala.
- Wander among colonial architectural jewels, in the carefully restored Nicaraguan city of Granada.
- Take in the sights of vibrant hued marine life, as you snorkel in the pristine barrier reef just off the Caye Caulker island, in Belize.
- Go on a memorable boat cruise and marvel at the amazing engineering intricacies of the world-famous, Panama Canal.
- Go off the beaten track, and canoe through wild, untamed rivers located in the remote and marshy coastal wetlands of La Mosquitia, in Honduras.
- Tap into your adventurous spirit while hiking up to Santa Ana, El Salvador’s highest volcano.
- Watch ancient Maya history spring to life in the spectacular tombs, pyramids and temples of Palenque, in Mexico.
- Try authentic tacos, burritos and mouth-watering mole sauces in Mexico. Wash it down with a shot of tequila or mezcal.
- You can shop for decorated, little ceramic orbs called sorpresa in El Salvador.
- Keep an eye out for elusive mammals such as pumas, jaguars, and tapirs in the tropical rainforests of Honduras.
- Get a surfing lesson when you’re at one of the gorgeous beaches of Bocas del Toro.
- Strike up a friendly conversation with Belize locals by greeting them with a ‘Maanin’ (Good Morning!) or ‘Hey Bali!’ (Hey Buddy).
- Take a few Spanish classes in-between excursions, while you’re in Granada, Nicaragua.
- Guided canopy tours are an exciting way to explore the rainforests that surround Tikal.
- Sample savoury snacks called ‘bocas’, which are served before main meals at the bars and restaurants of San Jose, Costa Rica’s capital city.
Central America Tours & Trips Reviews
"This trip was phenomenal and was a great balance of fun, culture, experience, and adventure. I feel very satisfied with ..."Central American Journey
"This is a good trip if you don't have a lot of time to spare and gives you a quick overview of Central America. I'd defi..."Volcano Trail
"Amazing trip. Whirlwind tour through some of the highlights of Central America. Mario, our guide, was brilliant. Travell..."Across Central America
"44 day Mexico to Panama. Only 1 or 2 overnight stops, everywhere else 2-3, travel days were mostly short around 4-5 hour..."Best of Central America
"Cesar was so amazing. He went above and beyond to book all activities, answer questions and book dinners as a group almo..."Scenic Granada
"This was our first Tucan tour and we really enjoyed it. Bec (our leader) was very capable, had great network of people a..."Antigua to Panama City