Central America Tours & Trips
Explore the lush rainforests of Costa Rica and Guatemala with our amazing Central America tours. Get ready for days filled with adventure and excitement, incredible times you will remember for many years to come. Climb lava-gurgling volcanoes, find the perfect wave to surf on or take a walk through the jungle with our amazing tour packages. Which one’s your favorite?
250+ trips through Central America with 748 reviews
Across Central America
"Amazing! Lots of eating out..."
Central American Journey
"This trip was phenomenal and was a great balance of fun, culture, experience,..."
Volcano Trail (from Antigua to San Jose)
"This is a good trip if you don't have a lot of time to spare and gives you a..."
Best of Central America
"44 day Mexico to Panama. Only 1 or 2 overnight stops, everywhere else 2-3,..."
15 day adventure tour through Antigua, Copan Ruinas, Roatan and 5 other destinations in 4 different countries
Amazing Central America
29 day in-depth cultural tour through Antigua, Copan Ruinas, Roatan and 11 other destinations in 5 different countries
Discover Central America (19 destinations)
"Amazing tour! Great combination of beaches, colonial cities, jungle, etc. the..."
Grand Mexico & Panama
49 day adventure tour through Mexico City, Puebla, Oaxaca and 22 other destinations in 7 different countries
Cycle Nicaragua, Costa Rica & Panama
15 day bicycle tour through Granada, Masaya Volcano National Park, Masatepe and 17 other destinations in 3 different countries
GIVE - Nicaragua
"GIVE changed my life. Without having gone on a GIVE trip, I would have..."
10 days in Nicaragua - The Final Fiesta
"This was one of the best trips of my life! I got to spend it with a few of my..."
10 days in Costa Rica - Endless Summer Roadtrip
"I signed up for this trip less than a week before leaving to Costa Rica - I..."
19 day adventure tour through San Juan Del Sur, Granada, Playa Tamarindo and 3 other destinations in 2 different countries
"My experience of Nicaragua and Costa Rica was absolutely amazing! The..."
12 Days in Costa Rica
"I have been telling all my friends that my Detours adventure to Costa Rica was..."
- Take in the spectacular sight of smouldering lava embers, as they envelope the Arenal Volcano by night, in Costa Rica.
- Experience the eerie mysteriousness that surrounds Tikal’s ancient Maya ruins, set amidst dramatic and steamy forestland in Guatemala.
- Wander among colonial architectural jewels, in the carefully restored Nicaraguan city of Granada.
- Take in the sights of vibrant hued marine life, as you snorkel in the pristine barrier reef just off the Caye Caulker island, in Belize.
- Go on a memorable boat cruise and marvel at the amazing engineering intricacies of the world-famous, Panama Canal.
- Go off the beaten track, and canoe through wild, untamed rivers located in the remote and marshy coastal wetlands of La Mosquitia, in Honduras.
- Tap into your adventurous spirit while hiking up to Santa Ana, El Salvador’s highest volcano.
- Watch ancient Maya history spring to life in the spectacular tombs, pyramids and temples of Palenque, in Mexico.
- Try authentic tacos, burritos and mouth-watering mole sauces in Mexico. Wash it down with a shot of tequila or mezcal.
- You can shop for decorated, little ceramic orbs called sorpresa in El Salvador.
- Keep an eye out for elusive mammals such as pumas, jaguars, and tapirs in the tropical rainforests of Honduras.
- Get a surfing lesson when you’re at one of the gorgeous beaches of Bocas del Toro.
- Strike up a friendly conversation with Belize locals by greeting them with a ‘Maanin’ (Good Morning!) or ‘Hey Bali!’ (Hey Buddy).
- Take a few Spanish classes in-between excursions, while you’re in Granada, Nicaragua.
- Guided canopy tours are an exciting way to explore the rainforests that surround Tikal.
- Sample savoury snacks called ‘bocas’, which are served before main meals at the bars and restaurants of San Jose, Costa Rica’s capital city.
Central America Tours & Trips Reviews
"Amazing! Lots of eating out xxx..."Across Central America
"This trip was phenomenal and was a great balance of fun, culture, experience, and adventure. I feel very satisfied with ..."Central American Journey
"This is a good trip if you don't have a lot of time to spare and gives you a quick overview of Central America. I'd defi..."Volcano Trail (from Antigua to San Jose)
"44 day Mexico to Panama. Only 1 or 2 overnight stops, everywhere else 2-3, travel days were mostly short around 4-5 hour..."Best of Central America
"Amazing tour! Great combination of beaches, colonial cities, jungle, etc. the small groups of like minded people were aw..."Discover Central America (19 destinations)
"GIVE changed my life. Without having gone on a GIVE trip, I would have negatively impacted the world much more since. Th..."GIVE - Nicaragua