Caribbean Tours & Trips
Find the right tour for you going through the Caribbean. With 104 trips visiting places such as Cuba and Montserrat, the tours range in length from 3 up to 28 days. The most popular time to visit the Caribbean is November, which has the most number of tour departures.
104 trips through Caribbean with 690 reviews
8 Day Original
"Overall the trip was very good. The guide and driver were very nice and helpful...."
15 Day Original
"Fantastic! We were a bit apprehensive being the oldest in the group. (late sixties)..."
Best of Cuba
"This was my first tour with Intrepid but I have previously only ever heard good things..."
"Amazing experience! Great tour guide"
"Absolutely amazing!!! Our tour guide and driver were brilliant, I unfortunately was..."
Learn Spanish, Dance & Culture - 14 days
"My trip to Cuba with Jakera turned out to be a life changing experience! I went with..."
Cultural Cuba: A Gay People to People Tour of Havana & Cuba Highlights
"It was great to see Cuba outside of the all inclusive resorts. Our guide was fantastic...."
Classic Cuba Highlights
"I had a fantastic time. The guide was local & spoke excellent English with a good..."
"This trip is good and gave me good opportunity to see Cuba."
Cuba: La Isla Grande
15 day coach/bus tour through Havana, Camaguey, Bayamo and 7 other destinations in Cuba
15 day bicycle tour through Havana, Matanzas, Playa Larga and 20 other destinations in Cuba
"This was a really laid back, easy trip that covered so many hidden treasures in Cuba...."
A Taste Of Cuba
"Wonderful tour, My wife & I with 15 other fantastic people. Our tour guide Jorge..."
Learn Spanish, Dance & Culture - 28 days
"I had a brilliant experience in Cuba. Everyone involved could nit of been more helpful..."
Cuban Discovery - People-to-People
"I had the opportunity to visit the island in March 2016 on the Cuban Discovery tour..."
- Put your dancing shoes on and move to the seductive rhythms of salsa, in one of Havana’s many sizzling salsa clubs.
- Enjoy a sundowner, and listen to the hypnotic Afro-Cuban rhythm of Son music, in the colonial inspired city of Trinidad.
- Experience spine-tingling excitement, as you listen to the tales of Che Guevara’s bravado at Santa Clara, Cuba.
- Go swimming with sea turtles, and discover the secrets of pristine coral reefs, while snorkelling in the crystal clear archipelago that surrounds the British Virgin Islands.
- Enjoy a heart-pounding and vibrant drum lesson by indigenous Rastafarian communities, in the heart of Jamaica’s verdant inland wilderness.
- Feast your eyes on natural wonders, and listen to the alluring voices of nature as you follow the Waitukubuli National Trail in Dominica.
- Discover the secrets of Haiti’s indomitable spirit, its vibrant culture and Voodoo folklore in the alleys and streets of Port-au-Prince.
- Hit the waves at Puerto Rico’s Rincon Island, the Mecca of Caribbean surfing.
- Get an intimate introduction to Cuban customs and traditional meals, by spending some time at a Cuban home stay.
- Go ahead and try some Varadero rum and Havana Club rum, while in Cuba.
- You can shop for high quality Cuban cigars that come in ornate cigar boxes.
- Buy decorative pieces and amber jewellery in Dominica.
- Sample some of Jamaica’s famous and flavoursome jerk chicken.
- Head to Jamaica’s Kingston Town for the best live reggae music and calypso.
- Haiti’s Iron Market is an excellent place to shop for paintings and other handicrafts in the local ‘naif’ style.
- Most of the locals understand Spanish or English (Spanglish) on the islands of Puerto Rico, so you won’t find it difficult to communicate.
Caribbean Tours & Trips Reviews
"My husband and I joined Cuban Adventures for the Original Cuba Tour in June/July"8 Day Original
"Guide: David I really liked my trip to Cuba, and I can say the guide makes the difference!"15 Day Original
"Our guide, Roger (? sp.), was knowledgeable, had a lovely sense of humour, and was"Best of Cuba
"By far the best holidays I've ever had. Cuba is beautiful, musical, and addictive!"Cuban Rhythms
"Awesome tour!! We had the best CEO, Nadya, such a sweet girl and always willing to"Cuba Colonial
"My trip to Cuba with Jakera turned out to be a life changing experience! I went with"Learn Spanish, Dance & Culture - 14 days