Caribbean Tours & Trips
Find the right tour for you going through the Caribbean. With 96 trips visiting places such as Cuba and Anguilla, the tours range in length from 3 up to 28 days. The most popular time to visit the Caribbean is April, which has the most number of tour departures.
96 trips through Caribbean with 691 reviews
8 Day Original
"I took an 8 day tour in November 2016 with Cuban Adventures. The group size was..."
Best of Cuba
"Fantastic trip! Spent just the right amount of time in each of the places we..."
"The trip was fantastic. It was the perfect balance of history, culture,..."
6 Day Western Cuba
"Really enjoyed this tour, especially the art content which was the reason this..."
"The trip was good, but not special. It had some really nice parts, some good..."
Cultural Cuba: A Gay People to People Tour of Havana & Cuba Highlights
"It was great to see Cuba outside of the all inclusive resorts. Our guide was..."
Learn Spanish, Dance & Culture - 14 days
"My trip to Cuba with Jakera turned out to be a life changing experience! I went..."
"Had an amazing time, saw an amazing place and met some amazing people!!!..."
Trekking Highlights of Cuba
16 day hiking & trekking tour through Havana, Vinales, Santa Clara and 7 other destinations in Cuba
15 day bicycle tour through Havana, Matanzas, Playa Larga and 20 other destinations in Cuba
"This was a really laid back, easy trip that covered so many hidden treasures in..."
Learn Spanish, Dance & Culture - 28 days
"The experience was wonderful. It was better than I could have ever imagined...."
"Our Cuba trip was fantastic, the tour leader Will was so knowledgeable and..."
Classic Cuba Highlights
"I went to Cuba mid November and did a 10 day tour and then extended for an..."
A Taste Of Cuba
"Wonderful tour, My wife & I with 15 other fantastic people. Our tour guide..."
- Put your dancing shoes on and move to the seductive rhythms of salsa, in one of Havana’s many sizzling salsa clubs.
- Enjoy a sundowner, and listen to the hypnotic Afro-Cuban rhythm of Son music, in the colonial inspired city of Trinidad.
- Experience spine-tingling excitement, as you listen to the tales of Che Guevara’s bravado at Santa Clara, Cuba.
- Go swimming with sea turtles, and discover the secrets of pristine coral reefs, while snorkelling in the crystal clear archipelago that surrounds the British Virgin Islands.
- Enjoy a heart-pounding and vibrant drum lesson by indigenous Rastafarian communities, in the heart of Jamaica’s verdant inland wilderness.
- Feast your eyes on natural wonders, and listen to the alluring voices of nature as you follow the Waitukubuli National Trail in Dominica.
- Discover the secrets of Haiti’s indomitable spirit, its vibrant culture and Voodoo folklore in the alleys and streets of Port-au-Prince.
- Hit the waves at Puerto Rico’s Rincon Island, the Mecca of Caribbean surfing.
- Get an intimate introduction to Cuban customs and traditional meals, by spending some time at a Cuban home stay.
- Go ahead and try some Varadero rum and Havana Club rum, while in Cuba.
- You can shop for high quality Cuban cigars that come in ornate cigar boxes.
- Buy decorative pieces and amber jewellery in Dominica.
- Sample some of Jamaica’s famous and flavoursome jerk chicken.
- Head to Jamaica’s Kingston Town for the best live reggae music and calypso.
- Haiti’s Iron Market is an excellent place to shop for paintings and other handicrafts in the local ‘naif’ style.
- Most of the locals understand Spanish or English (Spanglish) on the islands of Puerto Rico, so you won’t find it difficult to communicate.
Caribbean Tours & Trips Reviews
"I took an 8 day tour in November 2016 with Cuban Adventures. The group size was 15, with a mixture of nationalities, and..."8 Day Original
"Fantastic trip! Spent just the right amount of time in each of the places we visited. Excellent tour leader Natalia, eas..."Best of Cuba
"The trip was fantastic. It was the perfect balance of history, culture, relaxation and partying. Highly recommend this t..."Cuban Rhythms
"Really enjoyed this tour, especially the art content which was the reason this tour appealed to me. Our guide J(Yanet) w..."6 Day Western Cuba
"The trip was good, but not special. It had some really nice parts, some good activities, but I could not name a real hig..."Cuba Colonial
"It was great to see Cuba outside of the all inclusive resorts. Our guide was fantastic. She had answers to all our quest..."Cultural Cuba: A Gay People to People Tour of Havana & Cuba Highlights