Caribbean Tours & Trips
Find the right tour for you going through the Caribbean. With 98 trips visiting places such as Cuba and Dominican Republic, the tours range in length from 3 up to 28 days. The most popular time to visit the Caribbean is March, which has the most number of tour departures.
98 trips through Caribbean with 715 reviews
8 Day Original
"The trip was awesome with best arrangement in accomadation and tour..."
15 Day Original
"The 15 day original tour was great! It hits all the main places you want to go..."
Best of Cuba
"Fantastic trip! Spent just the right amount of time in each of the places we..."
"The tour was amazing. Our guide Daniel told us everything we wanted to know..."
"The trip was good, but not special. It had some really nice parts, some good..."
"The tour itinerary was fantastic. There was enough time in each place and we..."
Cultural Cuba: A Gay People to People Tour of Havana & Cuba Highlights
"It was great to see Cuba outside of the all inclusive resorts. Our guide was..."
"Had an amazing time, saw an amazing place and met some amazing people!!!..."
Learn Spanish, Dance & Culture - 14 days
"My trip to Cuba with Jakera turned out to be a life changing experience! I went..."
Cuba: La Isla Grande
15 day coach/bus tour through Havana, Camaguey, Bayamo and 7 other destinations in Cuba
15 day bicycle tour through Havana, Matanzas, Playa Larga and 20 other destinations in Cuba
A Taste Of Cuba
"Wonderful tour, My wife & I with 15 other fantastic people. Our tour guide..."
"This was a really laid back, easy trip that covered so many hidden treasures in..."
Rum & Rhythm
"Excellent travel and..."
"Our Cuba trip was fantastic, the tour leader Will was so knowledgeable and..."
- Put your dancing shoes on and move to the seductive rhythms of salsa, in one of Havana’s many sizzling salsa clubs.
- Enjoy a sundowner, and listen to the hypnotic Afro-Cuban rhythm of Son music, in the colonial inspired city of Trinidad.
- Experience spine-tingling excitement, as you listen to the tales of Che Guevara’s bravado at Santa Clara, Cuba.
- Go swimming with sea turtles, and discover the secrets of pristine coral reefs, while snorkelling in the crystal clear archipelago that surrounds the British Virgin Islands.
- Enjoy a heart-pounding and vibrant drum lesson by indigenous Rastafarian communities, in the heart of Jamaica’s verdant inland wilderness.
- Feast your eyes on natural wonders, and listen to the alluring voices of nature as you follow the Waitukubuli National Trail in Dominica.
- Discover the secrets of Haiti’s indomitable spirit, its vibrant culture and Voodoo folklore in the alleys and streets of Port-au-Prince.
- Hit the waves at Puerto Rico’s Rincon Island, the Mecca of Caribbean surfing.
- Get an intimate introduction to Cuban customs and traditional meals, by spending some time at a Cuban home stay.
- Go ahead and try some Varadero rum and Havana Club rum, while in Cuba.
- You can shop for high quality Cuban cigars that come in ornate cigar boxes.
- Buy decorative pieces and amber jewellery in Dominica.
- Sample some of Jamaica’s famous and flavoursome jerk chicken.
- Head to Jamaica’s Kingston Town for the best live reggae music and calypso.
- Haiti’s Iron Market is an excellent place to shop for paintings and other handicrafts in the local ‘naif’ style.
- Most of the locals understand Spanish or English (Spanglish) on the islands of Puerto Rico, so you won’t find it difficult to communicate.
Caribbean Tours & Trips Reviews
"The trip was awesome with best arrangement in accomadation and tour guide..."8 Day Original
"The 15 day original tour was great! It hits all the main places you want to go to in Cuba. Our guide, Osvaldo, was profe..."15 Day Original
"Fantastic trip! Spent just the right amount of time in each of the places we visited. Excellent tour leader Natalia, eas..."Best of Cuba
"The tour was amazing. Our guide Daniel told us everything we wanted to know about politics, historical, architectural si..."Cuban Rhythms
"The trip was good, but not special. It had some really nice parts, some good activities, but I could not name a real hig..."Cuba Colonial
"The tour itinerary was fantastic. There was enough time in each place and we really felt like we had a good opportunity..."Cubano Jazz