Tours of Cambodia and Vietnam
Find the right tour for you that goes to Cambodia and Vietnam. With 168 tours to choose from, ranging in length from 3 days to 43 days. The most popular month to visit these countries is December, which has the most number of departures.
168 trips through Cambodia and Vietnam with 403 reviews
Best of Vietnam & Cambodia
"This trip is actually two trips combined. The first is vietnam South express. Our..."
"I thought our tour overall was great. Our tour guide was amazing and the accomdations..."
Cambodia on a Shoestring
"It was okay, but too stressful and the tour"
Cambodia & Vietnam on a Shoestring
"I would absolutely recommend this particular tour, and g adventures in general to..."
The Road to Vietnam
"My trip was epic, tour guide was Luke and he was great really easy to get along with..."
Vietnam Cambodia Laos Simple Tour 13Days/12Nights
"We spend 10 days through Indochina, we visited 3 countries. Cambodia, Vietnam and..."
Cycle Indochina & Angkor
"A great way to see 3 wonderful countries. Our guide Moh was superb - always smiling..."
"The ultimate Cambodia tour was amazing and had the best tour guide, Rous. Covered..."
"Komphak Prum was an amazing guide and such a nice man. Very knowledgable! So many..."
Luxury 14 Days Best of Vietnam & Cambodia with 4-Star Hotels
"The trip was wonderful with a nice mix of being guided and having free time. The..."
Journey to Angkor Wat - 15 days
"I had an incredible time in Vietnam and Cambodia and I'd highly recommend this tour...."
Wat's Up Cambodia?
"This tour was amazing. Within a week you visit three countries, three capital cities..."
Luxury 14 Days Best of Vietnam & Cambodia included 4-Star Hotels and single room
"It was a nice, well organized tour from a reliable tour company. There were minor..."
Ho Chi Minh City to Angkor Wat Cycle
"I've thoroughly enjoyed my journey on a bike from Vietnam to Cambodia. The support..."
Indochina Classic Tour 12Days/11Nights
"Have to say that from start to finish we have been very impressed with this company...."
- Explore first hand the Cu Chi tunnel network, a series of supply and communication tunnels just outside of Ho Chi Minh City which played an imperative role for North Vietnamese fighters during the Vietnam War.
- Discover the early morning bustle of floating markets of Vietnam’s iconic Mekong Delta as you pass by riverside towns whilst cruising along the intricate waterways.
- Discover grottos filled with splendid stalactites, swim in emerald green waters and marvel at the sight of striking limestone karsts rising out of Vietnam’s majestic Halong Bay.
- Pedal through lush rice fields, shop for vibrant fabrics, step back in time in the Old Town and enjoy a cocktail in a riverside bar at Vietnam’s historic Hoi An.
- Marvel at the grandeur of the Royal Palace and delve into Buddhist tradition and tranquillity at Phnom Penh’s Wat Phnom temple.
- Watch the early morning rays illuminate the magnificently carved ruins of Cambodia’s Angkor Wat and surrounding temples.
- Soak up sweeping countryside sights as you immerse yourself in the rustic charms of Cambodia’s Cham villages.
- Kick off your shoes and kick back on white sandy beaches, soaking up the sun as you enjoy Sihanoukville’s balmy atmosphere.
- Shop for silverworks, Buddhist artworks, silks and textiles in Phnom Penh’s Central Market and Angkor Night Market.
- If you’re travelling with your family, head to Phnom Penh’s riverfront restaurants as children will love the laidback atmosphere here.
- Try some wild, exotic Cambodian delicacies such as fertilized duck eggs (Balut) and crispy fried spiders.
- Avoid pointing your feet at anyone in Cambodia as this is considered impolite and rude.
- You can shop for fabrics and get a perfectly tailored suit in Vietnam’s Hoi An city.
- If you want to mingle with the locals, head to Vietnam’s pavement bars and order quail eggs and some beer. This is the best way to strike up a conversation with the locals.
- Head to Ho Chi Minh’s District 1, Hanoi’s Old Quarter and the area around Hoan Kiem Lake if you’re looking for some great Vietnamese nightlife.
- Sample Vietnamese street food such as ‘Nem’ (crispy spring rolls stuffed with pork and noodles) and ‘Bim cha’ (a plate of grilled pork, fried rolls, rice noodles and salad).
Cambodia and Vietnam Tours & Trips Reviews
"I enjoyed a wonderful Intrepid tour of Vietnam and Cambodia. Our local guides were"Best of Vietnam & Cambodia
"Fantastic fun. Great people and excellent guide."Cambodia Adventure
"My partner (35) and myself (31) did the tour in late spring with G-Adventures. we"Cambodia on a Shoestring
"Everything that was G's control was good to great. The less than perfect scores had"Cambodia & Vietnam on a Shoestring
"My trip was epic, tour guide was Luke and he was great really easy to get along with"The Road to Vietnam
"We spend 10 days through Indochina, we visited 3 countries. Cambodia, Vietnam and"Vietnam Cambodia Laos Simple Tour 13Days/12Nights