Tours of Cambodia and Vietnam
Find the right tour for you that goes to Cambodia and Vietnam. With 171 tours to choose from, ranging in length from 3 days to 43 days. The most popular month to visit these countries is October, which has the most number of departures.
171 trips through Cambodia and Vietnam with 441 reviews
Best of Vietnam & Cambodia
"This trip is actually two trips combined. The first is vietnam South express...."
Cambodia & Vietnam on a Shoestring
"I would 100% recommend this tour. It was the best time, amazing guide, amazing..."
"I loved the home stay, cycling across the bamboo bridge and through the..."
Cambodia on a Shoestring
"My trip was very fun! I met some very cool people, and visited some cool..."
The Road to Vietnam
"My trip was epic, tour guide was Luke and he was great really easy to get along..."
Cycle Indochina & Angkor
"A great way to see 3 wonderful countries. Our guide Moh was superb - always..."
"Amazing country! Guide made all the difference! and i loved how diverse the..."
Thai Indochina Explorer
14 day discovery tour through Ho Chi Minh City, Cu Chi Tunnels, Cai Be and 12 other destinations in 3 different countries
Journey to Angkor Wat - 15 days
"We've just returned from our Journey to Angkor Wat tour. Faultless! Our tour..."
Luxury 14 Days Best of Vietnam & Cambodia included 4-Star Hotels and single room
"It was a nice, well organized tour from a reliable tour company. There were..."
Ho Chi Minh City to Angkor Wat Cycle
"I've thoroughly enjoyed my journey on a bike from Vietnam to Cambodia. The..."
Highlights of Vietnam with Cambodia (from Hanoi to Siem Reap)
"Tour guides both in Vietnam and Cambodia were very knowledgeable about their..."
"Did the Cambodia Express Tour - got to see a lot in a short period of time...."
Big Indochina Adventure
"Our tour started in Thailand before travelling through Laos and Cambodia,..."
Moc Bai Pass (Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam)
"It was excellent, I have really enjoyed it and it has been relatively hassle..."
- Explore first hand the Cu Chi tunnel network, a series of supply and communication tunnels just outside of Ho Chi Minh City which played an imperative role for North Vietnamese fighters during the Vietnam War.
- Discover the early morning bustle of floating markets of Vietnam’s iconic Mekong Delta as you pass by riverside towns whilst cruising along the intricate waterways.
- Discover grottos filled with splendid stalactites, swim in emerald green waters and marvel at the sight of striking limestone karsts rising out of Vietnam’s majestic Halong Bay.
- Pedal through lush rice fields, shop for vibrant fabrics, step back in time in the Old Town and enjoy a cocktail in a riverside bar at Vietnam’s historic Hoi An.
- Marvel at the grandeur of the Royal Palace and delve into Buddhist tradition and tranquillity at Phnom Penh’s Wat Phnom temple.
- Watch the early morning rays illuminate the magnificently carved ruins of Cambodia’s Angkor Wat and surrounding temples.
- Soak up sweeping countryside sights as you immerse yourself in the rustic charms of Cambodia’s Cham villages.
- Kick off your shoes and kick back on white sandy beaches, soaking up the sun as you enjoy Sihanoukville’s balmy atmosphere.
- Shop for silverworks, Buddhist artworks, silks and textiles in Phnom Penh’s Central Market and Angkor Night Market.
- If you’re travelling with your family, head to Phnom Penh’s riverfront restaurants as children will love the laidback atmosphere here.
- Try some wild, exotic Cambodian delicacies such as fertilized duck eggs (Balut) and crispy fried spiders.
- Avoid pointing your feet at anyone in Cambodia as this is considered impolite and rude.
- You can shop for fabrics and get a perfectly tailored suit in Vietnam’s Hoi An city.
- If you want to mingle with the locals, head to Vietnam’s pavement bars and order quail eggs and some beer. This is the best way to strike up a conversation with the locals.
- Head to Ho Chi Minh’s District 1, Hanoi’s Old Quarter and the area around Hoan Kiem Lake if you’re looking for some great Vietnamese nightlife.
- Sample Vietnamese street food such as ‘Nem’ (crispy spring rolls stuffed with pork and noodles) and ‘Bim cha’ (a plate of grilled pork, fried rolls, rice noodles and salad).
Cambodia and Vietnam Tours & Trips Reviews
"This trip is actually two trips combined. The first is vietnam South express. Our guide was Hoc who was great. He looked..."Best of Vietnam & Cambodia
"I would 100% recommend this tour. It was the best time, amazing guide, amazing people, loads of fun. The accommodation..."Cambodia & Vietnam on a Shoestring
"I loved the home stay, cycling across the bamboo bridge and through the village, and the temples! ...oh, and the tarantu..."Cambodia Adventure
"My trip was very fun! I met some very cool people, and visited some cool places. Thanks to an amazing guide/CEO/CLO (Aka..."Cambodia on a Shoestring
"My trip was epic, tour guide was Luke and he was great really easy to get along with and good at his job. Accommodation ..."The Road to Vietnam
"A great way to see 3 wonderful countries. Our guide Moh was superb - always smiling and managed our group really well. ..."Cycle Indochina & Angkor