Tours of Cambodia and Thailand
Find the right tour for you that goes to Cambodia and Thailand. With 60 tours to choose from, ranging in length from 6 days to 40 days. The most popular month to visit these countries is September, which has the most number of departures.
60 trips through Cambodia and Thailand with 525 reviews
40 days in Laos, Thailand, Cambodia - The Ultimate Journey
"If you would like to have the time of your life, do this trip. An amazing way to..."
TruTravels Thai-khmer Explorer - 16 Days
"I have been on a TruTravels tour before in Thailand and it was the time of my life..."
"Lee is an amazing person who puts a smile on anyone's face that is lucky to meet..."
"The trip was fantastic overall. I came away feeling like I really got to know what..."
2 Countries - Thailand & Cambodia
"John is so happy! we got to know John well in the first week, we had hoped he'd still..."
Cambodia on a Shoestring
"Had an absolutely fantastic time doing Cambodia on a Shoestring. Our guide was extremely..."
"When I was trekking in Cambodia the experiences we encountered were far from the..."
"The ultimate Cambodia tour was amazing and had the best tour guide, Rous. Covered..."
"Komphak Prum was an amazing guide and such a nice man. Very knowledgable! So many..."
Wat's Up Cambodia?
"This was amazing tour! We got to spend a day in Angor Wat, had loads of fun on Pub..."
"A trip of a lifetime. Seeing places and learning so much with our wonderful guide..."
Khmer Pass (Cambodia)
"This was such an amazing trip which takes you to some unique places to get a real..."
"I just finished the tour with Tucan Cambodia express. I have mixed reviews about..."
Khmer Flexi Tour (Cambodia) (from Siem Reap to Phnom Penh)
"Did the flexi pass through Cambodia and had the wonderful Tong as my tour guide the..."
"Had an amazing time on the Asian Adventure tour! I met some great people and visited..."
- Listen to the wild calls of hornbills and gibbons and see elephants trampling through forestlands during an unforgettable hike inside Thailand’s Khao Yai National Park.
- Wander around towering city gates, ancient crumbling walls and shaded residential quarters in Thailand’s enchanting Chiang Mai city.
- Watch masseurs practicing their ancient skills and monks immersed in spirituality during a visit to Bangkok’s Wat Po temple.
- Unwind under the shade of swaying palm trees, explore colourful underwater coral gardens and raise a toast at a hypnotic beach party at Koh Chang.
- Catch the changing expressions of Bayon’s serene stone images by the fading light of day.
- Watch artisans practice ancient Khmer skills and observe life in Cambodia’s timeless floating villages at Kompong Khleang.
- Enjoy a breathtaking sunset as you cruise past Phnom Penh’s glittering pagodas and palaces.
- Be mesmerized by beautifully costumed damsels performing a graceful apsara dance in Siem Reap, the gateway to the awe inspiring Angkor ruins.
- Use liberal amounts of talcum powder (baby powder) to avoid discomfort as Thailand can be hot and humid.
- To quench your thirst in Thailand, try local drinks such as Tom Yum Siam, Lancastria, Passion Fruit Caipiroska and The Hangovertini.
- When sitting in front of a monk, avoid crossing your legs as it is considered disrespectful.
- Cover your arms and legs and remove your shoes and hat before you enter a pagoda or a temple.
- In Sihanoukville or Siem Riep you may be approached by beggars, but avoid giving money as the government does not wish to encourage beggary.
- Try some Cambodian delicacies such as Khmer red curry, stir-fried red tree ants, fish amok and nom banh chok.
Cambodia and Thailand Tours & Trips Reviews
"The first ever 40 day LTC was awesome! It was my first trip to SE Asia and I loved"40 days in Laos, Thailand, Cambodia - The Ultimate Journey
"Such a great time with these guys! If you want to have a good time then the Khmer"TruTravels Thai-khmer Explorer - 16 Days
"Lee is an amazing person who puts a smile on anyone's face that is lucky to meet"Asian Adventure
"Fantastic fun. Great people and excellent guide."Cambodia Adventure
"What a boss, legend, mofo, crazy mofo, did i say boss? Always brings a smile to all"2 Countries - Thailand & Cambodia
"My partner (35) and myself (31) did the tour in late spring with G-Adventures. we"Cambodia on a Shoestring