Tours of Cambodia and Thailand
Find the right tour for you that goes to Cambodia and Thailand. With 60 tours to choose from, ranging in length from 6 days to 40 days. The most popular month to visit these countries is December, which has the most number of departures.
60 trips through Cambodia and Thailand with 500 reviews
40 days in Laos, Thailand, Cambodia - The Ultimate Journey
"I had an excellent time travelling Thailand, Laos and Cambodia last fall with..."
"I loved the home stay, cycling across the bamboo bridge and through the..."
"The last two weeks i spent on contiki were unforgettable. Our tour manager Greg..."
Cambodia on a Shoestring
"Our guid Jack was amazing, couldn't have asked for a better CEO. The traveling..."
"Had a great time in Southeast Asia with Contiki. Greg our tour manager was..."
TruTravels Thai-khmer Explorer - 16 Days
"Now 2 weeks back at home the memories of this trip still make us smile every..."
"Bun (our guide) and the people on our trip are what made the experience truly..."
"Lots of travel hours but I expected this. Awesome daily activities. Great guide..."
2 Countries - Thailand & Cambodia
"I went on the 2 Countries tour in Thailand and Cambodia in November 2016. Pahn..."
Wat's Up Cambodia?
"Was an ewesome experience. Our tour guide charles was fantastic. Totally..."
"I enjoyed this trip and toured with a group of good people and made good..."
Thai Indochina Explorer
17 day discovery tour through Ho Chi Minh City, Cu Chi Tunnels, Cai Be and 12 other destinations in 3 different countries
Khmer Pass (Cambodia)
"This was such an amazing trip which takes you to some unique places to get a..."
"Did the Cambodia Express Tour - got to see a lot in a short period of time...."
Khmer Flexi Tour (Cambodia) (from Siem Reap to Phnom Penh)
"Did the flexi pass through Cambodia and had the wonderful Tong as my tour guide..."
- Listen to the wild calls of hornbills and gibbons and see elephants trampling through forestlands during an unforgettable hike inside Thailand’s Khao Yai National Park.
- Wander around towering city gates, ancient crumbling walls and shaded residential quarters in Thailand’s enchanting Chiang Mai city.
- Watch masseurs practicing their ancient skills and monks immersed in spirituality during a visit to Bangkok’s Wat Po temple.
- Unwind under the shade of swaying palm trees, explore colourful underwater coral gardens and raise a toast at a hypnotic beach party at Koh Chang.
- Catch the changing expressions of Bayon’s serene stone images by the fading light of day.
- Watch artisans practice ancient Khmer skills and observe life in Cambodia’s timeless floating villages at Kompong Khleang.
- Enjoy a breathtaking sunset as you cruise past Phnom Penh’s glittering pagodas and palaces.
- Be mesmerized by beautifully costumed damsels performing a graceful apsara dance in Siem Reap, the gateway to the awe inspiring Angkor ruins.
- Use liberal amounts of talcum powder (baby powder) to avoid discomfort as Thailand can be hot and humid.
- To quench your thirst in Thailand, try local drinks such as Tom Yum Siam, Lancastria, Passion Fruit Caipiroska and The Hangovertini.
- When sitting in front of a monk, avoid crossing your legs as it is considered disrespectful.
- Cover your arms and legs and remove your shoes and hat before you enter a pagoda or a temple.
- In Sihanoukville or Siem Riep you may be approached by beggars, but avoid giving money as the government does not wish to encourage beggary.
- Try some Cambodian delicacies such as Khmer red curry, stir-fried red tree ants, fish amok and nom banh chok.
Cambodia and Thailand Tours & Trips Reviews
"I had an excellent time travelling Thailand, Laos and Cambodia last fall with FNEZ. Our leaders, Ben, Toni, and James we..."40 days in Laos, Thailand, Cambodia - The Ultimate Journey
"I loved the home stay, cycling across the bamboo bridge and through the village, and the temples! ...oh, and the tarantu..."Cambodia Adventure
"The last two weeks i spent on contiki were unforgettable. Our tour manager Greg was absolutely fantastic. I would recomm..."Asian Adventure
"Our guid Jack was amazing, couldn't have asked for a better CEO. The traveling was a little chaotic, especially through ..."Cambodia on a Shoestring
"Had a great time in Southeast Asia with Contiki. Greg our tour manager was professional, attentive, knowledgeable and ha..."Asian Adventure
"Now 2 weeks back at home the memories of this trip still make us smile every day. We had the perfect time with great fri..."TruTravels Thai-khmer Explorer - 16 Days