Tours of Cambodia and Thailand
Find the right tour for you that goes to Cambodia and Thailand. With 58 tours to choose from, ranging in length from 6 days to 40 days. The most popular month to visit these countries is October, which has the most number of departures.
58 trips through Cambodia and Thailand with 425 reviews
"Matt was my Contiki tour guide on the Asian Adventure trip in Thailand, Laos..."
40 days in Laos, Thailand, Cambodia - The Ultimate Journey
"The app was not very..."
"I loved the home stay, cycling across the bamboo bridge and through the..."
TruTravels Thai-khmer Explorer - 16 Days
"Had a great trip with Amy as our guide..accommodation was great & having a..."
Cambodia on a Shoestring
"My trip was very fun! I met some very cool people, and visited some cool..."
"When I was trekking in Cambodia the experiences we encountered were far from..."
"Amazing country! Guide made all the difference! and i loved how diverse the..."
Discover Thailand, Laos & Cambodia
16 day discovery tour through Bangkok, Chiang Rai, Chiang Khong and 9 other destinations in 3 different countries
2 Countries - Thailand & Cambodia
"I have recently returned from 2 countries Thailand/Cambodia tour for over 50's...."
Thai Indochina Explorer
14 day discovery tour through Ho Chi Minh City, Cu Chi Tunnels, Cai Be and 12 other destinations in 3 different countries
Wat's Up Cambodia?
"Was an ewesome experience. Our tour guide charles was fantastic. Totally..."
"I enjoyed this trip and toured with a group of good people and made good..."
"Did the Cambodia Express Tour - got to see a lot in a short period of time...."
"This was an amazing trip and Lee made is so memorable and amazing for us. I..."
"Beyond my expectations, accomodation and transport were perfect and so was the..."
- Listen to the wild calls of hornbills and gibbons and see elephants trampling through forestlands during an unforgettable hike inside Thailand’s Khao Yai National Park.
- Wander around towering city gates, ancient crumbling walls and shaded residential quarters in Thailand’s enchanting Chiang Mai city.
- Watch masseurs practicing their ancient skills and monks immersed in spirituality during a visit to Bangkok’s Wat Po temple.
- Unwind under the shade of swaying palm trees, explore colourful underwater coral gardens and raise a toast at a hypnotic beach party at Koh Chang.
- Catch the changing expressions of Bayon’s serene stone images by the fading light of day.
- Watch artisans practice ancient Khmer skills and observe life in Cambodia’s timeless floating villages at Kompong Khleang.
- Enjoy a breathtaking sunset as you cruise past Phnom Penh’s glittering pagodas and palaces.
- Be mesmerized by beautifully costumed damsels performing a graceful apsara dance in Siem Reap, the gateway to the awe inspiring Angkor ruins.
- Use liberal amounts of talcum powder (baby powder) to avoid discomfort as Thailand can be hot and humid.
- To quench your thirst in Thailand, try local drinks such as Tom Yum Siam, Lancastria, Passion Fruit Caipiroska and The Hangovertini.
- When sitting in front of a monk, avoid crossing your legs as it is considered disrespectful.
- Cover your arms and legs and remove your shoes and hat before you enter a pagoda or a temple.
- In Sihanoukville or Siem Riep you may be approached by beggars, but avoid giving money as the government does not wish to encourage beggary.
- Try some Cambodian delicacies such as Khmer red curry, stir-fried red tree ants, fish amok and nom banh chok.
Cambodia and Thailand Tours & Trips Reviews
"Matt was my Contiki tour guide on the Asian Adventure trip in Thailand, Laos and Cambodia in 2014. He works incredibly ..."Asian Adventure
"The app was not very good...."40 days in Laos, Thailand, Cambodia - The Ultimate Journey
"I loved the home stay, cycling across the bamboo bridge and through the village, and the temples! ...oh, and the tarantu..."Cambodia Adventure
"Had a great trip with Amy as our guide..accommodation was great & having a private minibus to take us between destinati..."TruTravels Thai-khmer Explorer - 16 Days
"My trip was very fun! I met some very cool people, and visited some cool places. Thanks to an amazing guide/CEO/CLO (Aka..."Cambodia on a Shoestring
"When I was trekking in Cambodia the experiences we encountered were far from the norm. We were staying with our Cambodia..."Cambodia Discovery