Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam Tours & Trips
Immerse in the exotic world that is about to reveal itself before your eyes with our Southeast Asia tours. Sail on the Mekong River or closely observe the wildlife thriving on its breathtaking riverbanks. Marvel at the fantastic French colonial architecture that characterizes this region and learn more about the culture of the place. Book amazing tour packages, then go out and see the world.
48 trips through Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam with 201 reviews
"This is one amazing tour! Four different cultures, four different experiences, all..."
Vietnam Cambodia Laos Simple Tour 13Days/12Nights
"We spend 10 days through Indochina, we visited 3 countries. Cambodia, Vietnam and..."
Lot Pass (Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam)
"We did the whole Lot pass in 2 separate trips. Such beautiful places and brilliant..."
"Excellent stress free tour that allowed us to see so much of the area. Lots of memories,..."
South East Asia Loop
"South east asia loop was my first ever group tour by myself, and I had an amazing..."
Big Indochina Adventure
"I did the Big Indochina Adventure through Thailand, Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam for..."
Great Indochina Loop
"This tour was an excellent way to see Indochina with great guides and their knowledge,..."
"local guides and our tour guide were absolutely amazing. was strange- this tour is..."
"Accommodation overall was good. I had two seedy hotels over 42 nights. Accommodation..."
Lot Flexi Tour (Thailand,Laos,Cambodia,Vietnam)
"I have had an amazing experience, and couldn't have asked for better guides, they..."
Big Indochina Adventure
"First of all #NOREGRETS! One of the best decisions I've ever made. It was a great..."
Thai Indochina Grand Tour
28 day discovery tour through Bangkok, Chiang Rai, Chiang Khong and 20 other destinations in 4 different countries
The best Vietnam Cambodia Laos Tour 12 Days/11Nights
12 day discovery tour through Ho Chi Minh City, Cu Chi Tunnels, Hanoi and 9 other destinations in 3 different countries
Enchanting Vietnam with Siem Reap & Luang Prabang
17 day in-depth cultural tour through Hanoi, Halong City, Da Nang City and 11 other destinations in 3 different countries
Discover Southeast Asia
18 day discovery tour through Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Luang Prabang and 10 other destinations in 4 different countries
- Be reminded of nature’s awesome conquering power as you stroll around the hauntingly beautiful Ta Prohm ruins in Cambodia.
- Be dazzled by the gleaming silver floor and sparkling diamonds that adorn a gold Buddha statue in Phnom Penh’s extravagant Silver Pagoda.
- Relax under swaying coconut palm trees which dance to the tropical breeze at Sihanoukville, Cambodia.
- Crawl through the Cu Chi tunnels to discover secrets of Vietnamese resilience against American military prowess.
- Feast on Vietnamese cuisine at gourmet restaurants, enjoy tranquil riverside walks and revel in Hoi An’s old world charms.
- Be lulled by the rhythms of the Mekong River as you drift along the maze of waterways that crisscross the emerald green landscape.
- Witness the humbling spectacle of saffron robed Buddhist monks receiving alms from devout residents at Luang Prabang, Laos.
- Swim in natural springs inside beautiful caverns or cycle through a rich tapestry of paddy fields in Vang Vieng, Laos.
- Practice saying the Laotian word ‘Sabaidee’ meaning ‘hello’.
- Gently bend down while walking past someone who is seated in Laos.
- Women should wear a sarong and men should wear shorts while bathing in rivers or under waterfalls in Laos.
- It is customary to hold money or any other item in both hands while passing it on in Vietnam.
- Cover your tattoos when visiting pagodas in Vietnam as they are frowned upon by traditional people.
- If you are travelling with children, head to the Saigon Zoo and Botanical Gardens in Ho Chi Minh City. It is open from 7 am to 6 pm.
- Try Cambodian specialties such as ‘Amok Trey’ (fish in a rich coconut curry sauce), and ‘Mee Katang’ (noodles in an oyster sauce and served with meat or vegetables).
- Shop at the Angkor Night Market at Siem Reap for unique souvenirs made by local communities.
Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam Tours & Trips Reviews
"Very cool trip! Our tourleader, David was absolutely brilliant! You will see the"Indochina Discovery
"We spend 10 days through Indochina, we visited 3 countries. Cambodia, Vietnam and"Vietnam Cambodia Laos Simple Tour 13Days/12Nights
"Stray is a fantastic way to travel south east asia! Its flexible, well organised"Lot Pass (Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam)
"amazing adventure- I really loved it"Indochina Encompassed
"I had a great time on this tour. It was brilliant fun and I have made experiences"South East Asia Loop
"This was my first contiki so I was nervous despite hearing good things. My girlfriend"Big Indochina Adventure