Cambodia and Laos Tours & Trips
Find the right tour for you that goes to Cambodia and Laos. With 32 tours to choose from, ranging in length from 7 days to 40 days. The most popular month to visit these countries is December, which has the most number of departures.
32 trips through Cambodia and Laos with 327 reviews
40 days in Laos, Thailand, Cambodia - The Ultimate Journey
"This was my second trip with Free & Easy an"
Asian Adventure (13 destinations)
"I went on the south East Asia with Lisa as my tour guide she was absolutely amazing..."
Cambodia & Laos Mekong Adventure
"This was our 2nd G-adventures tour (Vietnam last year) and we had an excellent trip..."
Road to Phnom Penh
"Road to Phnom Penh - June 2016 Its going to be hot, it could rain, but you will meet..."
Vietnam Cambodia Laos Simple Tour 13Days/12Nights
"We spend 10 days through Indochina, we visited 3 countries. Cambodia, Vietnam and..."
Mekong Pass (Thailand, Laos, Cambodia)
"We loved the experience. Traveled with my girlfriend, and we hopped off twice, in..."
Mekong Flexi Tour (Thailand, Laos, Cambodia)
"I have never travelled on my own before or visited Asia. Stray was the perfect package..."
Best of Laos and Cambodia
15 day discovery tour through Luang Prabang, Vientiane, Pakse and 4 other destinations in 2 different countries
Discover Thailand, Laos & Cambodia
16 day discovery tour through Bangkok, Chiang Rai, Chiang Khong and 9 other destinations in 3 different countries
The best Vietnam Cambodia Laos Tour 12 Days/11Nights
12 day discovery tour through Ho Chi Minh City, Cu Chi Tunnels, Hanoi and 9 other destinations in 3 different countries
Laos & Cambodia Highlights
17 day discovery tour through Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Chiang Khong and 6 other destinations in 3 different countries
Laos & Cambodia Explorer
14 day discovery tour through Bangkok, Chiang Rai, Pakbeng and 5 other destinations in 3 different countries
Thailand & Laos & Cambodia Discovered
14 day discovery tour through Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai and 6 other destinations in 3 different countries
Fascinating Vietnam, Cambodia & the Mekong River with Luang Prabang & Bangkok - Southbound
19 day river cruise tour through Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Siem Reap and 15 other destinations in 4 different countries
Cambodia & Laos Encounter
13 day in-depth cultural tour through Siem Reap, Angkor Wat, Kompong Thom and 4 other destinations in 2 different countries
- Witness saffron robed Buddhist monks gather as the sun rises, for the sacred tradition of Alms Giving in Luang Prabang.
- Enter the beautifully serene caves of Pak Ou and be surrounded by countless serene statues of Buddha, left by pious devotees over hundreds of years.
- Look for frolicking Irrawady dolphins near Don Khon during a peaceful cruise along Laos’ Si Phan Don River archipelago.
- Soak up charming mix of French colonial architecture and stunning Buddhist stupas in the picturesque capital city of Vientiane.
- Learn more about Cambodia’s history and the Khmer Rouge period at the Choeung Ek Killing Fields and the Tuol Sleng Museum in Phnom Penh.
- Kayak past the stilt villages of the Tonle Sap Lake, navigate the serene waters, past fisherman preparing for daily markets and get a glimpse of everyday life of rural Cambodia.
- Wander past the hundreds upon hundreds of smiling Buddha stone carvings of Cambodia’s Bayon temple.
- Lose yourself in the towering temple ruins and intricate carvings of the Angkor archaeological complex in Siem Reap.
- You can shop for hill tribe bags and Lao sarongs in Ban Nong Bouathong, a renowned weaving village near Vientiane.
- Head to Highwayman and the Future Nightclub in Vientiane to experience some exciting nightlife.
- If you’re looking for tips on making local Lao dishes, join a cookery course either in Luang Prabang or Vientiane.
- Sample the ubiquitous Lao dish ‘pho’ (rice noodle soup containing beef, pork or vegetables).
- Dress modestly while visiting temples and remove your footwear before entering a stupa.
- Bow and fold your hands while meeting monks and elders in Cambodia.
- Go ahead and bargain for silk fabrics and curios in Phnom Penh’s Central Market.
- Avoid touching anyone’s head as it is considered to be rude in Cambodia.
Cambodia and Laos Tours & Trips Reviews
"The first ever 40 day LTC was awesome! It was my first trip to SE Asia and I loved"40 days in Laos, Thailand, Cambodia - The Ultimate Journey
"Don't get me wrong, the trip was fantastic. But, our guide was rather knew and not"Asian Adventure (13 destinations)
"For someone wanting to visit the area for the first time and travelling solo, it"Cambodia & Laos Mekong Adventure
"Road to Phnom Penh - June 2016 Its going to be hot, it could rain, but you will meet"Road to Phnom Penh
"We spend 10 days through Indochina, we visited 3 countries. Cambodia, Vietnam and"Vietnam Cambodia Laos Simple Tour 13Days/12Nights
"Incredibly experience. Tour guides [both local and tour leader] were informative"Mekong Pass (Thailand, Laos, Cambodia)