Botswana and Namibia Tours & Trips
Find the right tour for you that goes to Botswana and Namibia. With 70 tours to choose from, ranging in length from 8 days to 28 days. The most popular month to visit these countries is August, which has the most number of departures.
70 trips through Botswana and Namibia with 117 reviews
Family Overland between Windhoek and Victoria Falls (from Victoria Falls to Windhoek)
"Our adventure was between Vic falls and Windhoek...it was the most incredible..."
Cape Town to Victoria Falls Adventure
"In February of this year I took a overland trip from Cape Town to Zambia. We..."
South West Safari 19 days
"The tour is great, you see a lot of things. Especially the nature & animals are..."
19 Day Combination
"The tour was amazing! So much fun! You do spend a lot of time in the truck/car..."
"Absolute Africa Southern and Eastern Africa Overland Camping 2 tours on 2..."
Dunes, Deltas & Falls (Northbound)
"I would definitely recommend this trip as I met some lovely people, went to..."
Desert Tracker 25 days
"I'd decided to do this tour for the animals, landscapes and the fact it was a..."
Cape Town to Vic Falls
"My third Intrepid trip and all was great again. This trip Cape Town to Vic..."
Delta, Dunes & Falls
"Original itinerary was great but not followed by guide. Sth Africa, Botswana,..."
Amazing Southern Africa
"I have written a review but don't know where it..."
Great Trek Adventure
"This trip was above and beyond what we expected, our guide Dumi was friendly,..."
15 Day Delta & Dunes
"Everything exceeded my expectation. The guide Ian was wonderful, in his..."
Victoria Falls To Cape Town (22 Days) Deserts & Gameparks
"Fantastic 22 day trip in a comfortable truck. Tour leader and driver were both..."
Cape Town to Victoria Falls - Camping
22 day discovery tour through Cape Town, Table Mountain, Fish River Canyon National Park and 12 other destinations in 5 different countries
Desert Delta Express Southbound
12 day overland truck tour through Livingstone, Victoria Falls, Chobe National Park and 8 other destinations in 3 different countries
- Spot elephants socializing in the prairies, hippos wallowing in river beds and colorful native birds soaring over the treetops of Botswana’s Chobe National Park.
- Rise to the call of nature and explore energetic waterways teeming with wildlife during an unforgettable visit to the Okavango Delta.
- Explore the surreal lunar landscape of Makgadikgadi Salt Pans on quad bikes.
- Marvel at fascinating prehistoric rock paintings while you walk the evocative trails of the Tsodilo Hills.
- Journey into the exciting desert wilderness of Namibia and learn of the astounding survival skills of San Bushmen.
- Watch the colours of the sunrise dance across the colossal Sossusvlei sand dunes of the Namib-Naukluft National Park.
- Unwind with freshly caught seafood and aquatic activities in the charming seaside town of Swakopmund.
- Spy on frolicking wildebeests, grazing giraffes and lurking elephants amid the spectacular landscape of the Etosha National Park in Namibia.
- Keep your distance from wild animals, including herbivores, as they may display aggressive behaviour if they feel threatened.
- Do not speak loudly on safaris as animals are quick to sense human presence and might flee.
- Avoid feeding animals near lodges as this may encourage them to enter premises in search of more food.
- Avoid smoking on game drives as it can aggravate animals and your fellow travellers.
- If you are at a bar in Namibia, sample a local snack called ‘Biltong’, made of cured beef and game meat.
- Do not wash, swim or drink stagnant water as it is home to many kinds of bacteria and parasites and is often contaminated.
- It is advisable to carry a light jacket for warmth on early morning and late evening drives.
Botswana and Namibia Tours & Trips Reviews
"Our adventure was between Vic falls and Windhoek...it was the most incredible experience with much to see and do. we h..."Family Overland between Windhoek and Victoria Falls (from Victoria Falls to Windhoek)
"In February of this year I took a overland trip from Cape Town to Zambia. We had a fairly large group and in that group ..."Cape Town to Victoria Falls Adventure
"The tour is great, you see a lot of things. Especially the nature & animals are amazing and everything is really clean! ..."South West Safari 19 days
"The tour was amazing! So much fun! You do spend a lot of time in the truck/car traveling, but you get to cover a lot of ..."19 Day Combination
"Absolute Africa Southern and Eastern Africa Overland Camping 2 tours on 2 different trucks that has left us wanting mor..."Namibia Nomad
"I would definitely recommend this trip as I met some lovely people, went to some amazing places and had an excellent tim..."Dunes, Deltas & Falls (Northbound)