Tours of Bolivia and Peru
Find the right tour for you that goes to Bolivia and Peru. With 189 tours to choose from, ranging in length from 4 days to 74 days. The most popular month to visit these countries is August, which has the most number of departures.
189 trips through Bolivia and Peru with 112 reviews
Peru, Bolivia & Chile
"Had an amazing tour with Tucan travel, they were thoroughly professional from..."
Sacred Land of the Incas
"I hate to say that a trip was life-changing, but I really think this one was...."
Cuzco to La Paz
"This trip was excellent! The 12 day timing was perfect and the Community Trek..."
Best of Peru & Bolivia
"Well organised, very good accommodation and the tour guides were excellent both..."
Best of Peru
"Loved Peru so much!! Ali J was a fantastic leader - I learnt so much about the..."
"This trip was amazing and our tourguide was..."
South American Panorama
"This was my first ever group tour. The guide Elder was spot on and was more..."
Lima to Buenos Aires Adventure
35 day in-depth cultural tour through Lima, Reserva Nacional De Paracas, Nazca and 15 other destinations in 4 different countries
"I loved the trip/ tour, especially the first part and adventure in - Peru-..."
Lima To La Paz (26 Days) Peru & Bolivia Explorer (inc. Amazon Jungle)
26 day overland truck tour through Lima, Reserva Nacional De Paracas, Oasis of Huacachina and 11 other destinations in 2 different countries
Peru, Bolivia & Chile
15 day adventure tour through Lima, Cusco, Machu Picchu and 8 other destinations in 3 different countries
19 day adventure tour through Lima, Cusco, Sacred Valley and 8 other destinations in 3 different countries
19 day adventure tour through Santiago, San Pedro De Atacama, Laguna Colorada and 9 other destinations in 3 different countries
Peru to Chile Express - 15 days
15 day discovery tour through Lima, Cusco, Machu Picchu and 12 other destinations in 3 different countries
- Test your endurance while hiking through breathtaking Andean mountain passes and paths strewn with Inca ruins to reach the glorious Machu Picchu citadel.
- Step out of your comfort zone and plunge into the exotic offerings of the steamy Amazon jungles of Puerto Maldonado.
- Get an exquisite aerial view of the puzzling Nazca Lines, etched into timeless desert sands.
- Enjoy the warm hospitality of a native Uros family and explore life on the fascinating reed islands around beautiful Lake Titicaca.
- Travel through the incredibly white landscape of Salar de Uyuni, the world’s largest salt flats, and discover exuberant life around its mineral rich lagoons.
- Unlock your sense of wonder and imagination as you wander around Teotihuacan’s evocative pre Inca temples.
- Delve into a secret world of Aymara mysticism and healing herbal medicines during a visit to La Paz’s eerie Witches Market.
- Stroll around whitewashed colonial facades and elegant churches in the charming provincial city of Sucre.
- If you plan to hike the Inca trail, pack quick drying clothes and carry anti inflammatory medications such as Paracetamol or Ibuprofen.
- During a visit to the Amazon jungle, do not lean against Tangarana trees as you may get bitten by ants.
- Spray your clothes with bug repellent to get protection from mosquito bites for a few hours.
- Drink at least 2 litres of water every day to prevent dehydration while travelling in the high altitude regions of Bolivia.
- To address altitude sickness take ‘soroche’ pills (a concoction of caffeine and aspirin), widely available in most Bolivian pharmacies.
- While in Bolivia, a friendly greeting would include a firm handshake followed by buenos días/ tardes/ noches as the case may be.
Bolivia and Peru Tours & Trips Reviews
"Had an amazing tour with Tucan travel, they were thoroughly professional from start to finish in terms of organisation a..."Peru, Bolivia & Chile
"I hate to say that a trip was life-changing, but I really think this one was. Hiking the Inca Trail had been my dream si..."Sacred Land of the Incas
"This trip was excellent! The 12 day timing was perfect and the Community Trek opportunity and visit to Machu Picchu wer..."Cuzco to La Paz
"Well organised, very good accommodation and the tour guides were excellent both with their English & their knowledge & e..."Best of Peru & Bolivia
"Loved Peru so much!! Ali J was a fantastic leader - I learnt so much about the people and the area, and she always made ..."Best of Peru
"This trip was amazing and our tourguide was excellent!..."Southern Divide