Belize and Guatemala Tours & Trips
Find the right tour for you that goes to Belize and Guatemala. With 23 tours to choose from, ranging in length from 7 days to 17 days. The most popular month to visit these countries is June, which has the most number of departures.
23 trips through Belize and Guatemala with 42 reviews
"I did this trip as part of the Cemtral American journey, but this half was my..."
"Fantastic tour guide, totally made our trip! David Reyes went out of his way to..."
Best of Guatemala & Mexico
13 day in-depth cultural tour through Antigua, Rio Dulce, Flores and 5 other destinations in 3 different countries
"Amazing experience! Our CEO was amazing. The group was a lot of fun. We are..."
"Tour was fabulous, everything was organised well and tour guide was very..."
"Our tour guide, Bec was great! She was positive, laid-back, helpful and..."
Mexico, Belize & Guatemala Adventure 14D/13N (from Cancun)
14 day self-guided tour through Cancun, Chichen Itza, Tulum and 12 other destinations in 3 different countries
Adventures in Belize
12 day adventure tour through Belize City, Crooked Tree, Uaxactun and 6 other destinations in 2 different countries
"Wonderful experience. Good combination culture,nature,relax. 1 Day extra on..."
Essential Central America
17 day in-depth cultural tour through Playa del Carmen, Tulum, Caye Caulker and 6 other destinations in 3 different countries
Cancun to Antigua - 10 days
10 day adventure tour through Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Caye Caulker and 6 other destinations in 3 different countries
Land of Belize
"I experienced this tour in May 2016 - Belize and Guatemala are breathtaking! 8..."
Belize & Tikal Adventure
15 day adventure tour through Belize City, Benque Viejo del Carmen, Melchor de Mencos and 5 other destinations in 2 different countries
7 day discovery tour through Cancun, Belize City, Caye Caulker, Island of Flores, Antigua in 3 different countries
- Explore the dazzling underwater landscape of the Belize Barrier Reef off the coast of Caye Caulker.
- Discover the timeless legacy of Mayan civilization as you make your way around the spellbinding Xinantunich ceremonial site near San Ignacio.
- Surround yourself with colonial Spanish architecture as you stroll along Antigua’s cobblestone streets.
- Listen to the calls of exotic wildlife as you uncover mystical Mayan temples and palaces hidden in the Tikal jungle.
- Shop for colourful souvenirs in the vibrant outdoor market of Chichicastenango, tucked away in the Guatemalan highlands.
- Hike to the summit of the awesome Pacaya Volcano and get a glimpse of its volcanic cone.
- Search for elusive manatees while cruising along the Rio Dulce.
- Get a taste of native Guatemalan hospitality at Panajachel and enjoy a cruise on Lake Atitlan, the serene waters of the Sierra Madre mountain range.
- Shake hands and say ‘Mucho gusto’ when you are introduced to someone in Guatemala.
- Wear sturdy walking boots as it is a hilly region with steep gradients, even in towns.
- Do not take pieces of Mayan artefacts from archaeological sites as it is an illegal and punishable crime.
- If you are looking for inexpensive meal options in Guatemala ask for ‘comedores’, a two course set meal served at local eateries.
- You can shop for textiles, handicrafts and food at the Chichicastenango market, open Thursdays and Sundays.
- Sip world class Guatemalan coffee and ‘Quetzalteca’ (a spirit made from fermented cane juice) or try Belize’s special drinks such as seaweed shake and ginger beer.
- If dining out in Coye Caulker, head to Front Street for a good collection of restaurants and beach shacks.
Belize and Guatemala Tours & Trips Reviews
"I did this trip as part of the Cemtral American journey, but this half was my favourite. The variety of places visited w..."Mayan Sun–Southbound
"Fantastic tour guide, totally made our trip! David Reyes went out of his way to make our experience of Central America a..."Mayan Encounter
"Amazing experience! Our CEO was amazing. The group was a lot of fun. We are already planning our next tour...."Mayan Sun–Northbound
"Tour was fabulous, everything was organised well and tour guide was very helpful. Some of the places visited could have ..."Quetzal Highway
"Our tour guide, Bec was great! She was positive, laid-back, helpful and knowledgeable. Because our itinerary and activit..."Quetzal Highway
"Everything was great...."Mayan Encounter