Baltic Tours & Trips
The cobblestone streets and historic churches of Tallinn, along with the fascinating Curonian Spit in Lithuania or the charming Old Town of Vilnius are just a few of the many sights our Baltic tours provide. Eager to see nature at its best? Check out our tour packages and head to Latvia’s treasure, Jurmala, the place where the icy blue waters of Baltic Sea meet white sandy beaches and never ending pine forests.
28 trips through Baltic with 76 reviews
"This tour was absolutely fantastic. A great balance between cities and more..."
Cycle the Baltics
11 day bicycle tour through Tallinn, Lahemaa National Park, Sagadi and 19 other destinations in 3 different countries
Moscow to Warsaw
"This was a fantastic trip and I would thoroughly recommend it! The cities are..."
15 day in-depth cultural tour through Helsinki, Tallinn, Riga and 5 other destinations in 6 different countries
Portrait of Poland
"Trip was very good. The accommodations were very good. The bus and driver were..."
Trek the Polish High Tatras
9 day hiking & trekking tour through Krakow, Zakopane, Kiry, Mt Kasprowy, Mt Rysy in 2 different countries
Uncover Northern Poland and the Baltics
11 day discovery tour through Gdansk, Wigierski Park Narodowy, Vilnius and 3 other destinations in 4 different countries
Treasures of the Baltic Self Guided Cycle
11 day self-guided tour through Tallinn, Lahemaa National Park, Sagadi and 13 other destinations in 3 different countries
Treasures of the Baltic by Bike
11 day bicycle tour through Vilnius, Trakai, Kaunas and 9 other destinations in 3 different countries
Tallinn to Prague
13 day adventure tour through Tallinn, Riga, Vilnius and 3 other destinations in 5 different countries
Russia, Warsaw and the Baltic States
15 day coach/bus tour through Warsaw, Vilnius, Trakai and 5 other destinations in 5 different countries
Baltic Capitals (from Tallinn to Warsaw)
7 day adventure tour through Tallinn, Riga, Vilnius, Warsaw in 4 different countries
Warsaw and the Baltic States
8 day sightseeing tour through Warsaw, Augustow, Suwalki and 5 other destinations in 4 different countries
Warsaw, the Baltics & Helsinki
9 day discovery tour through Warsaw, Vilnius, Riga, Tallinn, Helsinki in 5 different countries
Lithuania to Poland by Bike
11 day bicycle tour through Klaipeda, Curonian Spit National Park, Nida and 4 other destinations in 3 different countries
- Take in Riga’s stunning Jungendstil architecture, and go on a wild shopping spree in the central market area.
- Feel the soft caress of the salty sea breeze, as you stroll around Curonian Spit’s wild, rolling sand dunes, on a memorable Baltic Sea experience in Lithuania.
- Listen to the rumbling winds sweep through the corridors of the Toompea Castle, perched atop a hill in Tallinn, Estonia.
- Get intoxicated by the heady aromas of fine vodka, at the Vodka Museum in St. Petersburg, Russia.
- Feel the pulse of Finland’s urban, trendy vibe while sampling fine nouveau cuisine and party the night way at Helsinki.
- Pay a solemn tribute to the brave people who endured the horrors of the German Holocaust at Auschwitz, in Poland.
- Discover your inner Bohemian spirit as you leisurely wander through the winding streets of Prague, in Czech Republic.
- Visit the remnants of the Berlin Wall in Germany and be reminded of this regions interesting history.
- Shop for embroidered Muhu slippers and traditionally knit garments in the Old Town area of Tallinn.
- Find your way into small, local bars to experience Riga nightlife at its best.
- Sample smoked eel, a Baltic delicacy eaten across Lithuania.
- While in Russia, try pepper infused Pertsovka vodka and Starka vodka which is a dark coloured, aged vodka.
- To rejuvenate your body and soul, spend some time in a traditional wood sauna in Helsinki.
- When in Prague you can say ‘Dobrý den’ before you enter a restaurant or a store as it is considered to be a polite greeting. To say goodbye, you can say ‘na shledanou’.
- Choose to travel in an original communist era van to visit Warsaw’s attractions in Poland.
- Don’t be deterred by cold welcomes and stern faces in Germany; they’re actually quite genial at heart.
Baltic Tours & Trips Reviews
"This tour was absolutely fantastic. A great balance between cities and more slow-paced seaside towns, and included activ..."Baltic Adventure
"This was a fantastic trip and I would thoroughly recommend it! The cities are beautiful and had so much more colour and ..."Moscow to Warsaw
"Trip was very good. The accommodations were very good. The bus and driver were excellent. The tour guide was very helpfu..."Portrait of Poland