Baltic Tours & Trips
Find the right tour for you going through the Baltic. With 25 trips visiting places such as Poland and Lithuania, the tours range in length from 3 up to 20 days. The most popular time to visit the Baltic is June, which has the most number of tour departures.
25 trips through Baltic with 76 reviews
"This tour was absolutely fantastic. A great balance between cities and more..."
Cycle the Baltics
11 day bicycle tour through Tallinn, Lahemaa National Park, Sagadi and 19 other destinations in 3 different countries
Moscow to Warsaw
"This was a fantastic trip and I would thoroughly recommend it! The cities are..."
15 day in-depth cultural tour through Helsinki, Tallinn, Riga and 5 other destinations in 6 different countries
Portrait of Poland
"Trip was very good. The accommodations were very good. The bus and driver were..."
Krakow Weekend Adventure
"I went on the WSA weekend trip to Krakow and it was everything I had hoped for!..."
Trek the Polish High Tatras
9 day hiking & trekking tour through Krakow, Zakopane, Kiry, Mt Kasprowy, Mt Rysy in 2 different countries
Uncover Northern Poland and the Baltics
11 day discovery tour through Gdansk, Wigierski Park Narodowy, Vilnius and 3 other destinations in 4 different countries
Spiritual Highlights of Poland – Faith-Based Travel
8 day in-depth cultural tour through Warsaw, Czestochowa, Wadowice, Krakow, Auschwitz in Poland
Treasures of the Baltic by Bike
11 day bicycle tour through Vilnius, Trakai, Kaunas and 9 other destinations in 3 different countries
Treasures of the Baltic Self Guided Cycle
11 day self-guided tour through Tallinn, Lahemaa National Park, Sagadi and 13 other destinations in 3 different countries
Tallinn to Prague
13 day adventure tour through Tallinn, Riga, Vilnius and 3 other destinations in 5 different countries
Russia, Warsaw and the Baltic States
15 day coach/bus tour through Warsaw, Vilnius, Trakai and 5 other destinations in 5 different countries
7 day adventure tour through Tallinn, Riga, Vilnius, Warsaw in 4 different countries
Warsaw and Baltic States
8 day sightseeing tour through Warsaw, Augustow, Suwalki and 5 other destinations in 4 different countries
- Take in Riga’s stunning Jungendstil architecture, and go on a wild shopping spree in the central market area.
- Feel the soft caress of the salty sea breeze, as you stroll around Curonian Spit’s wild, rolling sand dunes, on a memorable Baltic Sea experience in Lithuania.
- Listen to the rumbling winds sweep through the corridors of the Toompea Castle, perched atop a hill in Tallinn, Estonia.
- Get intoxicated by the heady aromas of fine vodka, at the Vodka Museum in St. Petersburg, Russia.
- Feel the pulse of Finland’s urban, trendy vibe while sampling fine nouveau cuisine and party the night way at Helsinki.
- Pay a solemn tribute to the brave people who endured the horrors of the German Holocaust at Auschwitz, in Poland.
- Discover your inner Bohemian spirit as you leisurely wander through the winding streets of Prague, in Czech Republic.
- Visit the remnants of the Berlin Wall in Germany and be reminded of this regions interesting history.
- Shop for embroidered Muhu slippers and traditionally knit garments in the Old Town area of Tallinn.
- Find your way into small, local bars to experience Riga nightlife at its best.
- Sample smoked eel, a Baltic delicacy eaten across Lithuania.
- While in Russia, try pepper infused Pertsovka vodka and Starka vodka which is a dark coloured, aged vodka.
- To rejuvenate your body and soul, spend some time in a traditional wood sauna in Helsinki.
- When in Prague you can say ‘Dobrý den’ before you enter a restaurant or a store as it is considered to be a polite greeting. To say goodbye, you can say ‘na shledanou’.
- Choose to travel in an original communist era van to visit Warsaw’s attractions in Poland.
- Don’t be deterred by cold welcomes and stern faces in Germany; they’re actually quite genial at heart.
Baltic Tours & Trips Reviews
"This tour was absolutely fantastic. A great balance between cities and more slow-paced seaside towns, and included activ..."Baltic Adventure
"This was a fantastic trip and I would thoroughly recommend it! The cities are beautiful and had so much more colour and ..."Moscow to Warsaw
"Trip was very good. The accommodations were very good. The bus and driver were excellent. The tour guide was very helpfu..."Portrait of Poland
"I went on the WSA weekend trip to Krakow and it was everything I had hoped for! Everything was covered in that initial p..."Krakow Weekend Adventure