Balkans Tours & Trips
Discover a multitude of Balkans tours that will offer you unparalleled experiences and memories that will last a lifetime. Visit Croatia with its whimsical streets, or Greece - the land of Gods and mythology. Get our best tour packages and see for yourself this hidden, but magical part of Europe.
250+ trips through Balkans with 1,928 reviews
"Eight country, thirteen day Balkan Kaleidoscope tour this October definitely..."
"This tour was so much fun. Carlos had some great suggestions for my travels..."
"The thing I loved about this tour is that we were able to see so much in the..."
"I was on the first week of this tour, everything was great but for the small..."
Underground Beats (Full Experience)
"The tour was excellent value for money, well organised, fun, vibrant and..."
Greek Island Hopping
"I can't imagine a better way to travel the Greek Islands than with Nicole as..."
Balkan Beats (EXIT Festival)
"I had never before gone to a trip like this. Didn't really know what to expect...."
"Dinko, our guide, showed us an amazing adventure in the Balkans. This trip..."
The Great Eastern
"It was an awesome trip and Piotr was a massive part of that. A very fun guy to..."
Adriatic Adventure–Dubrovnik to Athens
"This trip was absolutely amazing! And it was all due to our amazing guide - he..."
Budapest & the Balkans
"I have lived in Europe and this area of the continent is just completely..."
"I was g jkfh gdjdfh..."
Greek Island Flexi-Hopper
"I had a blast on the tour. The bars, clubs and activities that Stasi took us on..."
Bosnia & Beyond
11 day coach/bus tour through Dubrovnik, Kotor, Cetinje and 7 other destinations in 3 different countries
Albania and Macedonia
"Jetmir is a great guide, friendly and well informed he does everything possible..."
- Enjoy a memorable evening soaking up Belgrade’s electrifying, bohemian atmosphere in its many bars and clubs.
- Gaze at striking rows of elegant Ottoman houses which dot the hillside of Berat, Albania.
- Sit back and sip on a leisurely sundowner, as you witness a spectacular sunset over Santorini Island, in Greece.
- Explore the intoxicating smells and sounds of Turkish heritage, as you wander through the Old Bazaar of Skopje in Macedonia.
- Give your taste buds a treat, as you indulge in ocean fresh seafood in the bars and restaurants that line the boulevards of the sun kissed Budva town, in Montenegro.
- Sit in solitude or send out a prayer, while in the captivating Aleksandar Nevski Cathedral located in Sofia, Bulgaria.
- Watch the romance of the waves, on an exciting cruise along the fairytale Lake Bled, in Slovenia.
- Relax on the deck of a sailboat, and revel in the sparkling island delights of Croatia’s Dalmatian Coast.
- Autumn is a great season to travel to this region as the weather is milder, and you’ll get to enjoy beautiful fall foliage.
- Wear reef shoes to avoid injuring your feet, during walks along Croatia’s pebbled beaches.
- Don’t depend on credit cards; bring exchangeable US dollars and currency in Euros for transactions.
- For some local cuisine, try the mixed grill or Mješano meso, spit roasted lamb or pašticada (beef cooked in prunes and wine).
- Sip on some ‘Rakija’, which is a hard liquor well known to this area.
- On train journeys, you can keep track of your exact location by using your smart phone or just ask your guide.
- The Balkan people normally sound aggressive, but don’t be alarmed as it’s just their way of communicating.
- Be sensitive about topics such as ethnicities, as this region has only recently recovered from civil war and ethnic strife.
Balkans Tours & Trips Reviews
"Eight country, thirteen day Balkan Kaleidoscope tour this October definitely exceeded expectations. Fifteen of us trave..."Balkan Kaleidoscope
"This tour was so much fun. Carlos had some great suggestions for my travels after the tour ended...."Ultimate Balkan
"The thing I loved about this tour is that we were able to see so much in the time we had whilst always feeling pretty re..."Balkans Encompassed
"I was on the first week of this tour, everything was great but for the small number of people on the tour (9 of us). Hot..."Balkan Explorer
"The tour was excellent value for money, well organised, fun, vibrant and varied. The tour guides were very supportive, p..."Underground Beats (Full Experience)
"I can't imagine a better way to travel the Greek Islands than with Nicole as the trip manager. Her passion, knowledge an..."Greek Island Hopping