Austria and Switzerland Tours & Trips
Find the right tour for you that goes to Austria and Switzerland. With 5 tours to choose from, ranging in length from 6 days to 15 days. The most popular month to visit these countries is May, which has the most number of departures.
5 trips through Austria and Switzerland with 1 review
Switzerland and Austria
"We had a fantastic Tour Guide Dr Qiu Moayad, and Venci our Coach Captain, both..."
Country Roads of Bavaria Switzerland and Austria
12 day coach/bus tour through Munich, Salzburg, Durnstein and 8 other destinations in 3 different countries
15 day discovery tour through Frankfurt-am-Main, Rothenburg, Munich and 12 other destinations in 4 different countries
The Best of Austria & Switzerland
11 day discovery tour through Vienna, Melk, Salzburg and 8 other destinations in 2 different countries
Alpine Rhine Cycle
6 day bicycle tour through Chur, Disentis, Feldkirch, Rorschach, Constance in 3 different countries
- Stroll along intricate alleyways, relax in cozy bars and discover the true Mediterranean ambience in Switzerland’s oldest city, Chur.
- Ride past lush alpine meadows in the Rhaeto-Romanic Alpen Valley, stop to rest in shady groves and enjoy the sweet perfume of mountainsides carpeted with blossoming flowers, at Disentis.
- Cheers your glass and slowly savour the marvellous vintages at wineries in the Bunder Herrschaft countryside.
- Admire exquisite paintings that belong to one of Europe’s oldest private collections in the prize winning art museum at Vaduz, the capital of Liechtenstein.
- Immerse yourself in Jewish history and rich culture at Hohenems.
- Feel the wind softly caress your face as you pedal past colourfully painted windows on the charming streets of St. Gallen.
- Wander around aromatic fruit orchards, idyllic villages, and stately manor houses in the crisp, unspoiled countryside that envelops Canton Thurgau.
- Revel in medieval charms during a visit to Austria’s Feldkirch town, which nestles between three valleys.
- Before you embark on a cycling tour, try and get a little experience riding on different types of terrain.
- A good way to build stamina would be to walk for a few hours every day prior to your trip.
- Prevent dehydration and calorie deprivation by snacking on nutritious food such as bananas, cereal bars and isotonic sports drinks.
- Do not sprint ahead if you cannot sustain the lead. Single out in case there’s a hold up on the road. Shout to point out hazards, but only if they are significant.
- Always inform your guide if you wish to take a detour or want to get off the beaten track.
- Try the local beer St. Galler Klosterbrau in St. Gallen.
- Sample hearty Romansh foods such as ‘Rosti’ which is fried potatoes topped with melted cheese in Chur.
- Herrschaft boasts of forty-five different varieties of grapes so do spend some time sampling the Blauburgunder flavours.
Austria and Switzerland Tours & Trips Reviews
"We had a fantastic Tour Guide Dr Qiu Moayad, and Venci our Coach Captain, both brilliant...."Switzerland and Austria