Austria, Germany and Switzerland Tours & Trips
Find the right tour for you that goes to Austria, Germany and Switzerland. With 13 tours to choose from, ranging in length from 8 days to 15 days. The most popular month to visit these countries is June, which has the most number of departures.
13 trips through Austria, Germany and Switzerland with 8 reviews
Alpine Festive Trek
"Absolutely loved it! Would recommend to..."
9 day coach/bus tour through Frankfurt-am-Main, Mainz, Rothenburg and 7 other destinations in 4 different countries
Alpine Christmas Markets (from Munich to Zurich)
9 day european christmas markets tour through Munich, Chiemsee Lake, Salzburg and 6 other destinations in 4 different countries
Vienna on the Danube to Basel on the Rhine
13 day river cruise tour through Vienna, Durnstein, Passau and 9 other destinations in 3 different countries
15 day discovery tour through Frankfurt-am-Main, Rothenburg, Munich and 12 other destinations in 4 different countries
The Upper Rhine to the City of Music
12 day river cruise tour through Zurich, Basel, Strasbourg and 8 other destinations in 4 different countries
Country Roads of Bavaria Switzerland and Austria (from Munich to Zurich)
12 day coach/bus tour through Munich, Salzburg, Durnstein and 8 other destinations in 3 different countries
Grand European Discovery - Vienna to Basel
15 day river cruise tour through Vienna, Weissenkirchen, Melk and 15 other destinations in 4 different countries
Christmas Markets of Austria Germany and Switzerland Winter
8 day european christmas markets tour through Vienna, Salzburg, Munich and 5 other destinations in 4 different countries
13 day discovery tour through Amsterdam, Cologne, Heidelberg and 11 other destinations in 6 different countries
Europe by Rail with the Glacier Express
13 day train & rail tour through London, Paris, Lausanne and 6 other destinations in 6 different countries
Highlights of Europe Brussels to Paris (16 destinations)
15 day coach/bus tour through Brussels, Bonn, Boppard and 12 other destinations in 6 different countries
European Charm with London
15 day discovery tour through Amsterdam, Cologne, Heidelberg and 12 other destinations in 7 different countries
- Get your fill of frothy beer and delicious Bavarian treats in Munich’s historic beer halls.
- Delve into the rich culture and heritage of quaint island villages as you pedal around the charming Lake Constance.
- Have fun sliding down tranquil hillsides blanketed with pure white snow during a visit to the remote Swiss mountain retreat of Lauterbrunnen.
- Catch a glimpse of the legendary Matterhorn Mountain on the horizon during an unforgettable train ride to Zermatt.
- Relax with a newspaper and watch the world go by in a cosy cafe by gorgeous Lake Geneva in Lausanne.
- Walk the gardens where the Von Trapp family crooned and danced in enchanting Salzburg.
- Stroll through the lavish apartments in gilded Hapsburg palaces and savour the lingering deliciousness of chocolate in Vienna’s romantic coffee houses.
- Step back into a medieval era of Gothic cathedrals and legendary Counts during a visit to Feldkirch.
- It’s a good practise to say ‘Guten Tag’ (Good Day) when you enter shops, banks and other establishments in Austria.
- If you wish to shop for souvenirs in Salzburg, head toward Getreidegasse Street in the Old Town area.
- You’ll be expected to share your table with other drinkers while visiting Munich’s beer halls or beer gardens.
- Avoid getting drunk on beer by spacing your drinks with juices in between.
- Some of the beers to try in Munich include the light Helles, wheat based Weissbier, and strong lagers such as Bockbier.
- Say ‘Gruezi’ for ‘Good day’, ‘Bitte’ for ‘Please’, and ‘Danke’ for ‘Thank you’ while travelling in Switzerland.
- If you order cheese fondue in Switzerland, stir the pot vigorously as soon as it arrives to avoid burning the cheese.
- If you want to stop while skiing on Swiss ski slopes, quickly move to the side in order to avoid a collision.
Austria, Germany and Switzerland Tours & Trips Reviews
"Absolutely loved it! Would recommend to anyone..."Alpine Festive Trek