4.3/5 - Excellent
See all tours
46 Arctic Adventures Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 3.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 4 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
Looking for a specific tour?34 Arctic Adventures toursCheck it out
- Joshi6 Day Around Iceland Adventure4.5 - ExcellentWritten on March 26, 2017This trip was absolutely awesome, made even more fantastic by our guide Jonas! -The accommodation varied from hotels to guesthouses.. IT was good to change it...Read moreArctic Adventures commented on this reviewDear Joshi, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your tour with Jonas. He is indeed an exceptional guide.
- John6 Day Around Iceland Adventure4.5 - ExcellentWritten on March 24, 2017Enjoyed the trip immensely. Freeman is an excellent guide with a good sense of humor. His assistance was greatly appreciated. Van provided good transportatio...Read moreArctic Adventures commented on this reviewDear John, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the tour and Frimann's company.
- Maeva5 Day Snaefellsnes, South Coast & Northern Lights3.0 - AverageWritten on March 23, 2017Iceland is wonderfull but the trip was not what I expected... The 5 days tour is divided in 2 tours, 3 for the south and 2 for the west and the schedule wasn't ...Read moreArctic Adventures commented on this reviewDear Maeva, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We welcome all feedback, both positive and negative as it helps us improve our overall operations. It is true that the 5 day tour is a combination tour of 2 different tours. One that takes you to the south coast and another to Snaefellsnes Peninsula. In the description we state that the itinerary can therefore vary as sometimes we start with the South Coast and sometimes with the Snaefellsnes Peninsula. We have to take conditions and weather into account when deciding on this. The ice caves are also an ever changing phenomenon we have 2 different caves that we can go to and the choice of the cave is dependent on conditions. The one you visited has been in better conditions the whole winter and that is why we have visited that one more often. This is also mentioned in the description. We are sincerely sorry to hear that the tour did not live up to your hopes and your notes are of course well received and will be passed on to the product manager.
- Anita6 Day Around Iceland Adventure4.5 - ExcellentWritten on March 21, 2017...er friendly guy and gave us a lot of insight on Icelandic traditions. Arctic Adventures has also been helpful with all my questions prior to the t...Read moreArctic Adventures commented on this reviewDear Anita, We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your 6 Day Around Iceland Adventure with us. Thank you for sharing your experience and your lovely photos of our beautiful country.
- tarannum5 Day Winter Package4.0 - GoodWritten on March 19, 2017We booked the 5 day winter adventure with Arctic Adventures. The entire set of activities in this package was phenomen...Read moreArctic Adventures commented on this reviewDear Tarannum, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your adventures with us. The whole idea behind the adventure packages is that it includes different activities each day for your stay so that you can join multiple activities during your stay here so that is why new people join some activities that you have booked. Not everyone is booked on the package but it is very good to receive your notes and feedback. We will make sure to share them with the product manager :)
- Anthony3 Day - Golden Circle, South Coast, Jökulsárlón & Ice Cave4.0 - GoodWritten on March 18, 2017Great tour, Adolf was a a great fuse. Nice stories and local info. Sad to miss crystal ice caves but apparently it was booked out.Arctic Adventures commented on this reviewDear Anthony, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your 3 day tour with Adolf. He is indeed very entertaining and informative :)
- Marc5 Day Snaefellsnes, South Coast & Northern Lights4.0 - GoodWritten on March 17, 2017Overall the tour was very good. We were on the 5 day tour. We weren't told it was actually two different tours, a 2-day tour and a 3-day tour. The tour guides w...Read moreArctic Adventures commented on this reviewDear Marc, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are glad to hear that you consider the tour to be overall very good. We put great value towards our tours, operations and related customer service and try our very best to deliver exceptional service and good experience for the customers. Iceland in general is however dealing with problems with availability in hotels. This is why we had to split the group up to 2 different hotels. This is of course not how we like to do things but sometimes simply unavoidable. We appreciate your feedback and notes and will most certainly deliver them on wards to the product development team so that we can keep on improving our tour. We sent out emails to all participants to inform then about the pick up time for the later part of the tour, 2 days prior to their trip. This tour is set up as a combo tour for 2 different 2 day tours that is why the pick up for the later tour is not the same as the one for the first but this is of course something that we would like to improve to minimize all confusion to our clients.
- Alessandra6 Day Around Iceland Adventure5.0 - ExcellentWritten on March 13, 2017The trip was amazing !!! Iceland is just so beautiful. Nature lovers will be thrilled. The trip allows to discover a great part of Iceland in just 6 days. The t...Read moreArctic Adventures commented on this reviewDear Alessandra, Thank you for your kind review. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your 6 Days Around Iceland Adventure with us. Jónas is indeed a true asset to our company and we are so glad to hear that you enjoyed his company.
- Charisse3 Day - Golden Circle, South Coast, Jökulsárlón & Ice Cave4.0 - GoodWritten on March 12, 2017Excellent Tour! With amazing Aurora Borealis, Glacier Hike and Ice Caves. Hotels were decent. Our tour guide Linus was able to beat the big bus tours at most s...Read moreArctic Adventures commented on this reviewDear Charisse, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are glad to hear that Linus kept you entertained :)
- FONG3 Day - Golden Circle, South Coast, Jökulsárlón & Ice Cave2.5 - AverageWritten on March 11, 2017Base on my travel experience,our tour guide H was not a professional guide. He explained very little or some even NO of the attractions! That make this trip ver...Read moreArctic Adventures commented on this reviewDear Fong, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We welcome all feedback, both positive as well as negative as it helps us improve our overall operations. We are very sad to hear that you did not enjoy your tour with us. Could you please inform us which date you started the tour on so that we can look into this for you?
Arctic Adventures Tours
About Arctic Adventures
Arctic Adventures is a leading Icelandic tour operator with over 30 years of experience servicing clients in adventure tours in Iceland. Our tour company offers a great selection of guided adventure tours in Iceland, including glacier tours, self-drive, group, incentive, mountain climbing, ice climbing, cross country skiing and more. We have a tour for people of all ages. If you or your travel group is looking for an adventure with environmental sustainability and your safety in mind, Arctic Adventures is a good choice as the tour operator for your next Iceland vacation.
Arctic Adventures videos
- Iceland Adventure Tours
- Snorkeling in Iceland
- Blue Ice
- Into the Blue
- River Rafting in Iceland
- Show more...
- Northern Lights Explorer
- Volcano Hike
- Iceland: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- Local Guide talks about Ring Road tour in Iceland
- Adventures in Iceland
Exclusive benefits with
No Booking FeesTourRadar charges 0% booking fees and 0% credit card fees. You won’t find any hidden fees or additional surcharges with us. We want to #BoycottBookingFeesLearn more
Best Price GuaranteeFound a better price elsewhere for the same trip? Send us the quote and we'll match it!Learn more
Earn Unlimited Travel CreditsEvery time you book with us or you invite someone to TourRadar, you get travel credits.Learn more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Compare Arctic Adventuresvs
Arctic Adventures vs Saga Travelvs
Arctic Adventures vs Carpe Mundovs
Arctic Adventures vs Monogramsvs
Arctic Adventures vs Exodus Travelsvs
Arctic Adventures vs Globusvs
Arctic Adventures vs Travel Talkvs
Arctic Adventures vs UTracksvs
Arctic Adventures vs Solo Travellers Group Holidaysvs
Arctic Adventures vs Beats Travelvs
Arctic Adventures vs A Life of Travel