4.4/5 - Excellent
See all tours
Unlock a-may-zing Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
50 Arctic Adventures Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 3.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 4 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
Looking for a specific tour? 33 Arctic Adventures toursCheck it out
- AUAdreanna6 Day Around Iceland Adventure5.0 - ExcellentWritten on May 1, 2017The trip was beyond what I hoped for! Everything thing went as planned, and was definitely worth the money. Our tour guide was fantastic, answered any question…Read moreArctic Adventures commented on this reviewDear Adreanna, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your 6 Days Around Iceland Adventure with us and hope to see you again on one of our adventure tours in the near future.
- NICO6 Day Around Iceland Adventure2.5 - AverageWritten on April 17, 2017The tour went well until day 3. Everything that we experienced was same as the schedule. Most of spots where we stopped were beautiful and speechless. However…Read moreArctic Adventures commented on this reviewDear Mizuki, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We welcome all feedback, both positive and negative as it helps us improve our overall operations. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed the first 3 days on your tour. However the weather suddenly changed after that day, which is not very uncommon here in Iceland. The guide did try his very best to keep up with the itinerary but unfortunately the whale watching tour had to be cancelled due to bad weather. The reason for why the guide said he would be driving very slowly and why he did that was only for your safety reasons. There was very much wind scheduled to be on the roads which means he had to leave early that morning and keep driving to make sure you wouldn't get stuck at the location you were at but for safety reasons he could not drive at a fast speed. The guide did try his very best with this sudden change of plan, but we are very sorry that you did not like it. We'll of course offer a refund for the cancelled whale watching tour and have contacted TourRadar with that refund request. If you have any questions in regards to the refund we kindly advice you to contact their customer service team :) We do hope you enjoyed the rest of your stay here in Iceland, maybe you'll be able to visit again in the future and hopefully enjoy the whale watching!
- Christine3 Day - Golden Circle, South Coast, Jökulsárlón & Ice Cave5.0 - ExcellentWritten on April 11, 2017AMAZING TOUR! Luckily our group was small and fit so we got to squeeze in fun little hikes and other things when we had extra time. We saw everything that was p…Read moreArctic Adventures commented on this reviewDear Christine, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are glad to hear that you had an amazing time on your 3 day adventure tour with us. It is always good to see photos from the our customers as well so thank you for sharing those with us :)
- marco5 Day Winter Package5.0 - ExcellentWritten on April 11, 2017Guides are amazing, all well organised, good customer care office, i felt safe and comfortableArctic Adventures commented on this reviewDear Marco, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are glad to hear that you had an amazing time on your adventure tours with us. We appreciate receiving your photos as well :)
- IPIrina3 Day - Golden Circle, South Coast, Jökulsárlón & Ice Cave4.5 - ExcellentWritten on April 9, 2017…ions in Iceland without having to worry about the weather on my own. Arctic Adventures tour guide, Francois, was fantastic! He braved the strong…Read moreArctic Adventures commented on this reviewDear Irina, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are glad to hear that you had a wonderful experience with Francois and that he shared his wisdom with you :)
- RBRebecca3 Day - Golden Circle, South Coast, Jökulsárlón & Ice Cave4.0 - GoodWritten on April 7, 2017We had a nice trip seeing the different sites, and particularly loved the waterfalls and the Canyon. Our Glacier Hike was a nice walk getting to the glacier, bu…Read moreArctic Adventures commented on this reviewDear Rebecca, Thank you for sharing your experience. We are glad to hear that it was a positive one despite the ice cave and glacier hiking being cancelled due to weather conditions. It is true that meals, except breakfast on day 2 & 3 are not included in this tour and this is mentioned in the tour description. In regards to your notes about the lack of communication on our end. We will of course make sure that this does not happen again, the guide should have been more than able to inform you why the glacier hike and ice caving portion was cancelled.
- JDJoshi6 Day Around Iceland Adventure4.5 - ExcellentWritten on March 26, 2017This trip was absolutely awesome, made even more fantastic by our guide Jonas! -The accommodation varied from hotels to guesthouses.. IT was good to change it…Read moreArctic Adventures commented on this reviewDear Joshi, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your tour with Jonas. He is indeed an exceptional guide.
- JTJohn6 Day Around Iceland Adventure4.5 - ExcellentWritten on March 24, 2017Enjoyed the trip immensely. Freeman is an excellent guide with a good sense of humor. His assistance was greatly appreciated. Van provided good transportatio…Read moreArctic Adventures commented on this reviewDear John, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the tour and Frimann's company.
- Maeva5 Day Snaefellsnes, South Coast & Northern Lights3.0 - AverageWritten on March 23, 2017Iceland is wonderfull but the trip was not what I expected... The 5 days tour is divided in 2 tours, 3 for the south and 2 for the west and the schedule wasn't …Read moreArctic Adventures commented on this reviewDear Maeva, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We welcome all feedback, both positive and negative as it helps us improve our overall operations. It is true that the 5 day tour is a combination tour of 2 different tours. One that takes you to the south coast and another to Snaefellsnes Peninsula. In the description we state that the itinerary can therefore vary as sometimes we start with the South Coast and sometimes with the Snaefellsnes Peninsula. We have to take conditions and weather into account when deciding on this. The ice caves are also an ever changing phenomenon we have 2 different caves that we can go to and the choice of the cave is dependent on conditions. The one you visited has been in better conditions the whole winter and that is why we have visited that one more often. This is also mentioned in the description. We are sincerely sorry to hear that the tour did not live up to your hopes and your notes are of course well received and will be passed on to the product manager.
Arctic Adventures Tours
Iceland 32 tours
About Arctic Adventures
Arctic Adventures is a leading Icelandic tour operator with over 30 years of experience servicing clients in adventure tours in Iceland. Our tour company offers a great selection of guided adventure tours in Iceland, including glacier tours, self-drive, group, incentive, mountain climbing, ice climbing, cross country skiing and more. We have a tour for people of all ages. If you or your travel group is looking for an adventure with environmental sustainability and your safety in mind, Arctic Adventures is a good choice as the tour operator for your next Iceland vacation.
Arctic Adventures videos
- Iceland Adventure Tours
- Snorkeling in Iceland
- Blue Ice
- Into the Blue
- River Rafting in Iceland
- Show more...
- Northern Lights Explorer
- Volcano Hike
- Iceland: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- Local Guide talks about Ring Road tour in Iceland
- Adventures in Iceland
Exclusive benefits with
No Booking FeesTourRadar charges 0% booking fees and 0% credit card fees. You won’t find any hidden fees or additional surcharges with us. We want to #BoycottBookingFees Learn more
Best Price GuaranteeFound a better price elsewhere for the same trip? Send us the quote and we'll match it! Learn more
Earn Unlimited Travel CreditsEvery time you book with us or you invite someone to TourRadar, you get travel credits. Learn more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Compare Arctic Adventuresvs
Arctic Adventures vs A Life of Travelvs
Arctic Adventures vs Beats Travelvs
Arctic Adventures vs Carpe Mundovs
Arctic Adventures vs Globusvs
Arctic Adventures vs Saga Travelvs
Arctic Adventures vs Travel Talkvs
Arctic Adventures vs Exodus Travelsvs
Arctic Adventures vs UTracksvs
Arctic Adventures vs Monogramsvs
Arctic Adventures vs Solo Travellers Group Holidays