4.5/5 - Excellent
See all tours
34 Arctic Adventures Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
Looking for a specific tour?34 Arctic Adventures toursCheck it out
- Dan3 Day - Golden Circle, South Coast, Jökulsárlón & Ice Cave3.0 - AverageWritten on February 22, 2017Communication could have been more in advance as they waited until the day I was flying to Iceland to respond to my questions about when to meet up. Our tour gu...Read moreArctic Adventures commented on this reviewDear Daniel, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We welcome all feedback as it helps us improve our overall operation and service. We are very sorry to hear that your experience with us was not as you expected. We will of course take your notes into account and go over what can be done better.
- Dinh5 Day Snaefellsnes, South Coast & Northern Lights5.0 - ExcellentWritten on February 19, 2017The combined 5-day trip (3 days to the south and 2 days to tbe west of Iceland) was fantastic. Many thanks to Frimann and Oliver who have been brilliant telling...Read moreArctic Adventures commented on this reviewThank you for sharing your experience with us. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed Frimann´s and Oliver´s company and that you enjoyed the combo tour.
- Linda2 Day - South Coast, Ice Cave, Skaftafell & Jokulsarlon Ice Lagoon5.0 - ExcellentWritten on February 11, 2017The tour was great. The south coast is beautiful. We were not able to go ice caving because the warm winter and rain before we arrived made the ice caves unstab...Read moreArctic Adventures commented on this reviewDear Linda, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed tour tour with Hilmar even though the ice cave portion of the tour was cancelled.
- Kate3 Day Winter Package4.5 - ExcellentWritten on January 28, 2017Such an amazing 3 days that let me experience Iceland in ways I never even dreamed. The guides were knowledgeable and easy to get along with making me feel rela...Read moreArctic Adventures commented on this reviewDear Kate, We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your adventures with us. The Blue Ice tour is one of our most popular tours overall and we so glad to hear that it lived up to your hopes :)
- James3 Day - Golden Circle, South Coast, Jökulsárlón & Ice Cave5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 19, 2017This was the most Amazing vacation I've ever taken in my entire life. I'm a flight attendant and get to see the world. The best Place I've ever been. I love Ic...Read moreArctic Adventures commented on this reviewDear James, We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your adventure with us and that you had the best time in Iceland! :)
- Chau5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 16, 2017I did the glacier experience tour from Reykjavik. The pickup and drop off were super convenient. Ynannis was a great driver and I appreciated that he told us ab...Read moreArctic Adventures commented on this reviewDear Chau, We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your adventures with us and that our guides treated you well.
- Shivana5 Day Winter Package4.5 - ExcellentWritten on January 16, 2017This was a great tour. Each day is a different experience with brilliant guides who have a great sense of humour and are knowledgeableArctic Adventures commented on this reviewDear Shivana, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your adventures with us.
- Melissa2 Day - South Coast, Ice Cave, Skaftafell & Jokulsarlon Ice Lagoon4.5 - ExcellentWritten on January 16, 2017We had an amazing two days. We travelled as a family of four. Two adults and two teenagers. Our tour guide, Laurent was the best guide we have ever had. He was ...Read moreArctic Adventures commented on this reviewDear Melissa, We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your tour with Laurent. He is indeed a very valued guide for our company and very knowledgeable. The ice caves are an ever-changing phenomena and the choice of ice cave is based on conditions each time. We have a coupe of ice caves that can be chosen for this tour.
- Jonathan3 Day - Golden Circle, South Coast, Jökulsárlón & Ice Cave4.5 - ExcellentWritten on January 15, 2017Great trip! Amazing scenery, awesome funny informative guideArctic Adventures commented on this reviewDear Jonathan, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your adventures with us.
- John3 Day - Golden Circle, South Coast, Jökulsárlón & Ice Cave5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 14, 2017Iceland is a beautiful country and Arctic Adventures is obviously very experienced in presenting a beautiful pa...Read moreArctic Adventures commented on this reviewDear John, Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your tour with Oliver and we will definitely pass your thanks on to him and the rest of the team :)
Arctic Adventures Tours
About Arctic Adventures
Arctic Adventures is a leading Icelandic tour operator with over 30 years of experience servicing clients in adventure tours in Iceland. Our tour company offers a great selection of guided adventure tours in Iceland, including glacier tours, self-drive, group, incentive, mountain climbing, ice climbing, cross country skiing and more. We have a tour for people of all ages. If you or your travel group is looking for an adventure with environmental sustainability and your safety in mind, Arctic Adventures is a good choice as the tour operator for your next Iceland vacation.
Arctic Adventures videos
- Iceland Adventure Tours
- Snorkeling in Iceland
- Blue Ice
- Into the Blue
- River Rafting in Iceland
- Show more...
- Northern Lights Explorer
- Volcano Hike
- Iceland: The Ultimate Travel Guide
Exclusive benefits with
No Booking FeesTourRadar charges 0% booking fees and 0% credit card fees. You won’t find any hidden fees or additional surcharges with us. We want to #BoycottBookingFeesLearn more
Best Price GuaranteeFound a better price elsewhere for the same trip? Send us the quote and we'll match it!Learn more
Earn Unlimited Travel CreditsEvery time you book with us or you invite someone to TourRadar, you get travel credits.Learn more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Compare Arctic Adventuresvs
Arctic Adventures vs Exodus Travelsvs
Arctic Adventures vs Saga Travelvs
Arctic Adventures vs Travel Talkvs
Arctic Adventures vs Globusvs
Arctic Adventures vs Monogramsvs
Arctic Adventures vs Solo Travellers Group Holidaysvs
Arctic Adventures vs UTracksvs
Arctic Adventures vs Beats Travelvs
Arctic Adventures vs A Life of Travelvs
Arctic Adventures vs Carpe Mundo