Acacia Adventure Holidays
Headquarters in London, England
4.4/5 - Excellent
See all tours
- 5 different tour styles with over 100 tours
- All year round departures
- Game drives in specialized vehicles
- Small Open Age Group Safaris
Unlock a-may-zing Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 43:43:07
39 Acacia Adventure Holidays Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
Looking for a specific tour? 120 Acacia Adventure Holidays toursCheck it out
- JGJonathanCape Desert Safari Northbound4.5 - ExcellentWritten on March 14, 2017Wonderful trip, good mix of accommodation. Bus was spacious, but could have done with air-con. Guides were very friendly, kept you informed, very knowledgeable.…Read moreAcacia Adventure Holidays commented on this reviewDear Jonathan - We're so pleased to hear you enjoyed your trip with us and took the time to write such a lovely review. We hope to see you travel with us again in future! Regards, Acacia Africa
- VVictoriaZanzibar, Victoria Falls Kruger4.5 - ExcellentWritten on March 13, 2017Pete, our guide, and Richard, our truck driver were brilliant. Great cooks, great humour, and really made the trip. Long journeys in the truck, and unpredictabl…Read moreAcacia Adventure Holidays commented on this reviewDear Victoria Thanks for taking the time to review your tour with us! We'll pass your compliments on to Pete & Richard who I'm sure will be thrilled to hear them. Regards Acacia Africa
- YouvanDesert Delta Express Southbound4.0 - GoodWritten on January 3, 2017The tour was just what it announced. It was reliable, safe and lots of fun!Acacia Adventure Holidays commented on this reviewThanks for the review Youvan! Great to hear you had a fantastic tour.
- PMPaulaMozambique and Zimbabwe Explorer Northbound4.5 - ExcellentWritten on September 24, 2015Great trip however a lot of time spent traveling on the overlander
- AnonymousKenya & Tanzania Adventure (from Nairobi to Dar es Salaam)3.5 - GoodWritten on June 19, 2015If you're after an abundance of African wildlife and meeting local people then this tour definitely ticks those boxes! A jam-packed two weeks and compared to ot…Read more
Acacia Adventure Holidays Tours
Africa 120 tours
South Africa 65 tours
Zambia 60 tours
Tanzania 53 tours
About Acacia Adventure Holidays
Since Acacia Adventures Holidays first set off on their first trip more than 18 years ago, their passion and focus has been on adventure. While the company may have grown, with more trucks, more staff, and more experience, the closeness between Africa and it’s people has grown even stronger. With a wide variety of tours, Acacia is one of the experts to look to when considering a trip to Africa. They offer the traditional overland trips, as well as volunteer groups, diving packages and beach stays. Even though they offer a variety of tours and trips these days, the focus is still on exciting, affordable adventures for those who want to explore the wonders of Africa.
Acacia Adventure Holidays videos
- TourRadar Q&A: Acacia Africa
- Overland Africa
- Zanzibar Spice Tour
- Acacia Adventure Holidays
- Experience Africa
- Show more...
- Kruger to Cape Town Overland Tour
- TRUCK LIFE IS SWEETER WITH ACACIA AFRICA
Why Acacia Adventure Holidays
Experience Landscape and Cultures
Traveling with Acacia Adventures means that not only will you get to explore the landscape and experience the local cultures, but also that you will be contributing back to the places that you are visiting. They believe in traveling responsibly, and encourage all their travelers to do the same. They aim to minimise the impact they have on the people, wildlife and environment that surrounds the destinations that are traveled to.
As well as knowing you are giving back to the areas you will visit, Acacia offers a comprehensive travel service, to help you decide when and where you want to go, as well as the style of travel you want and the types of things you would like to experience. When booking you will be provided with all necessary pre-travel information, as well as detailed tour notes.
Quality And Value
Acacia is constantly striving to offer quality adventures at a value for money price. By having a variety of tours and wide range of travel style options, it means that there is an affordable tour for everyone who wants to explore Africa. The local payment system they have has two benefits - funds spent locally are reflective of local prices, and also that the money being spent is kept within the local community.
Acacia Adventure Holidays Benefits
Local Operations Base
Once on tour, sometimes things can happen such as equipment failure or mechanical issues, and to ensure there is minimal impact on your experience, Acacia has it’s own operations base in Cape Town. This includes using local operators, vehicles and staff, to ensure that your tour will run smoothly.
Variety Of Travel Styles
By offering the different styles of tours, it means that everyone is catered for, no matter what your choice of holiday. Whether it is camping, trekking, diving, adrenalin activities or just sitting back relaxing, watching the African sunset from the comfort of your lodge or bungalow - no traveler will be left out. The benefits of traveling with Acacia are that there is a travel adventure for everyone, backed by the long reputation that Acacia has in the tour industry.
Exclusive benefits with
No Booking FeesTourRadar charges 0% booking fees and 0% credit card fees. You won’t find any hidden fees or additional surcharges with us. We want to #BoycottBookingFees Learn more
Best Price GuaranteeFound a better price elsewhere for the same trip? Send us the quote and we'll match it! Learn more
Earn Unlimited Travel CreditsEvery time you book with us or you invite someone to TourRadar, you get travel credits. Learn more
Acacia Adventure Holidays Story & History
Over 18 years ago, Acacia Adventure Holidays was started in Africa - a continent of diverse cultures, exciting activities, and big game animals. The vast land offers many natural wonders, wildlife and big open skies, which is what draws people back again and again. Since first starting out almost two decades ago, Acacia Adventures has changed and grown, while still staying true to their traditions and original goal. That goal; to allow people to experience all that Africa has to offer, while providing exciting, affordable tours for those with a sense of adventure. Whether you want to explore the plains of the Serengeti, see the banks of the famous River Nile, to hear the to thundering Victoria Falls, or see the beauty that is the picturesque Cape Town, Acacia Adventures knows there is nothing quite like a trip through Africa, and they are here to help make it a reality.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Compare Acacia Adventure Holidaysvs
Acacia Adventure Holidays vs Haggis Adventuresvs
Acacia Adventure Holidays vs On The Go Toursvs
Acacia Adventure Holidays vs Busaboutvs
Acacia Adventure Holidays vs Shamrocker Adventuresvs
Acacia Adventure Holidays vs Contikivs
Acacia Adventure Holidays vs Trek Americavs
Acacia Adventure Holidays vs Intrepid Travelvs
Acacia Adventure Holidays vs Oasis Overlandvs
Acacia Adventure Holidays vs Topdeckvs
Acacia Adventure Holidays vs Dragoman